Has anyone fucked with your car? Did you catch them? What did you do to them...

Has anyone fucked with your car? Did you catch them? What did you do to them? What were their last words before they died?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/6jf0zv/coworker_has_vandalized_my_car_multiple_times/
youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying that wouldn't just simply snap off as soon as the driveshaft started moving.

No one's ever fucked with my vehicles mainly becuase I have friends who respect each others shit, and I don't live in the ghetto.

What am I looking at? A rusted U-joint?

In the air force. I live in the same dorm and park in the same lot as all my douchebag coworkers. One of them keeps fucking with my car, dropping dead birds inside, parking an inch from my driver side door, placing crushed cans behind my gas tank door, zip tying my driveshaft...

It will be really funny when I give footage of him vandalizing my car to the county police and the squadron commander, then he gets a vandalism charge on top the article 15 he just got for underage drinking. If he isn't kicked out, he will be a lower rank than me.

zip tie

makes it sound like your car is about to fall about, specially if they put like 10 of them on.

3 roody poo kids once broke into my truck because I left it unlocked. Heard a car pull up out front and sit there running for several minutes at 2am. Looked out the front window and saw them in my truck. Grabbed my Glock 21 and ran outside in my underwear screaming like a madman. Had a super bright flashlight (TLR-1HL for the gunfags) and was strobing them with it. They ran into their car and sped off down the street. Called the cops but they weren't able to find them.

Fucking niggers stole my gps but thankfully left my prescription sunglasses

If someone stole my RX Ray-Bans I'd go full /k/ommando, too. I live in a safe suburb where nothing ever happens but I still leave my sunshades indoors when I leave the car, though.

That is devilish. I thought you meant "fucking with" like as in "hur hur I put sugar in his gas tank"

Yeah I'd have flipped shit. Impossible to drive without them and like $400 to get another pair. I too have ray bans, good taste user.

I was in such a fit of rage that I am very surprised I didn't start pulling the trigger.
Glad I didn't.
It's a very violating feeling to be stolen from.

dropped a key fob (was on a terrible key ring) to my suv. nigger kids in the apt complex i lived at found it and messed with all my settings in my suv. Thankfully nothing important was in there to take. I thought it was my uncle who has the other set usually. quickly realized it wasn't

>go to drive hour later
>dindus outside playing basketball
>doors start locking and unlocking the second I'm in drive pulling away
>see one kid walking towards me obviously clicking the remote
>slam on brakes
>chuck it into reverse
>they all stop playing basketball and walk towards their apt
>park and run up to them asking why they stopped playing
>ask them if they've seen a key fob (trying to give them a chance)
>nah man we don't see shit
>they all look at one kid who was the one clicking it
>I wasn't bigguy4u at time these teens were just afraid of confrontation obviously
>tell them if they see it I need it
>the one who was clicking walks away
>go on an errand, come back
>they make the youngest like (12 yr old) say they found it in a spot
>little kid is clearly shaking nervous
>go to spot
>theres my key fob

They did a lot more other shit (not all car related) that made it annoying to live near them. Their mother apologized to me for other things. I talked to management about them playing basketball in the parking lot and they said they had 5+ resident reports so they wouldn't be living there much longer if it kept on. Nice mother but she had no control over her kids which ended up getting her kicked out.

Wow. $400 for a logo. I guess I can see why you'd be upset. Did it at least come with matching panties?

>missed the part where I said prescription
Ray bans are like $100.

>zip tying my driveshaft

you what

My GF tried to empty change from her purse into my car I had just detailed 2 days prior inside/out. I took the whole handful and threw it out the window.

looks kinda like this

creates a very loud rattling sound whenever you drive.

I work in construction and people will get duct ties (These things are like 2 1/2 feet usually) and do that same trick. It's even worse because they will slap against the pavement as well

Why didn't you talk to their father?

I once poured a gallon of deer and fox urine down the air vents of some faggot's mustang because he was fucking my girl fried at the time. Ah, high school memories.

he's at the store getting cigarettes. be back any moment

That wouldn't hurt anything, just be annoying as fuck.

reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/6jf0zv/coworker_has_vandalized_my_car_multiple_times/

couple days ago I walked out to find my driver's seat reclined forward and my glovebox open, but nothing was taken, even my $100 bluetooth speaker in the backseat. I was thoroughly confused

>nigger
>father

TFW car too low for niggers to zip tie mi driveshaft.
Such is the sport coupe life.

>tfw 2 pairs of prescription clubmasters
GET AT ME

>Did it at least come with matching panties?
Damn this is actually a good idea. Italian cars all have those bullshit luggage sets, why can't there be a 1k panty option?

I would just wear them on my head to car meets so everyone would know I dropped 1k on a joke.

Not too low to slip a bike inner tube over the tail pipe, and clamp it.

Have you tried not being a fucking faggot about it?

Aah, high school memories.
>Be me, 16 or 17
>At girlfriends house when her ex shows up
>He comes in, doesn't say anything and my girlfriend asks me to leave
>What
>Tells me they're still training for cross country or whatever the other running sport is and he's her partner
>I remember her telling me about this but I forgot when he showed up
>She goes upstairs to change into her running clothing, I stay downstairs
>Have a talk with him, but I'm calm and cool about it
>For whatever reason he's scared of me, shaking and acting weird
>Worked roofing and worked out on a regular basis, but I wasn't strong compared to, say, a dedicated foozball player
>He's practically a manlet that does nothing but run
>I stay and talk to her mom as she showed up before we all left
>Her mom leaves so I decide to leave as well
>Biz Markie - Just a Friend plays in my mind
>Go to leave and he parked 1/2" away from my rear bumper, blocked in
>Go to open the door and the truck is locked
>Crawl under it and release the cable, slide it into neutral
>Pushed his truck out the driveway and it stopped in the middle of the road

Later that night
>Girlfriend sends me a text saying call her *crying laugh emoticons*
>Guess he was trying to talk himself up by insulting my car during their run
>She tells me when they got back his truck was gone
>He went full apeshit and broke down crying
>Told her I knew nothing about it, said she wasn't buying it
>We stayed together till the end of the year, ended it after I found out she was still talking to him after I was told otherwise

Also, other highschool memories
>Cling wrapping friends cars
>Jacking up a friend's dad's car and putting it on caster wheels to move and hide it
>Zip ties on clueless friends
>Peanut butter under wipers
>Before getting out of a friend's car turn the stereo to complete max

>Graduated 7 years ago
Time to change trades or go back to law school. Already finished prelaw and took the LSAT.

You don't have to break into an unlocked car dipshit. They just opened the door.

Shut the fuck up you whiny faggot he's not even causing any damage. Why not confront him like an adult instead of complaining to us?

>You don't have to break into an unlocked car dipshit. They just opened the door.
In the legal sense, they broke into it. Even unlocked, it's illegal to enter a building or a car without permission.

Oh no, an odd smell might result

It sounds like a whoopee cushion you genius.

That would actually be funny, good thing I have some basic tools in my car.

Did't you make a thread about this before?

AND you made a reddit post too?

Jesus Christ user, stop being such a FUCKING pussy and just fucking knock him out.

>your gf jumps on some random dudes dick
>its his fault

should have done it to her car since she was one responsible

probably got spooked by something and took off
had a civic that got broken into but nothing was gone, there were a couple pry marks on the edge of my stereo but that was it

Did this on my motorcycle one time. Literally farted around town for like 4 days before somebody ripped it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8&t=3s

>Have pocketknife balancing in a little cubby hole to the left of the steering wheel for over a year
>Old 4Runner with soft top, lost the door keys and any asshole can just pop the sides open anyways
>Realize it would be easy an easy steal for anybody walking by
>Put it in the glovebox
>3 days later it's gone, only thing stolen

I never understood why people get upset at the 3rd party and not the one they are involved with.

>Hey man you fucking my girl
>Zack it meant nothing leave it be!
>Stay out of this Stacy it's between me and him now

I thought those American high school movies were ridiculous but it seems more and more like it was based off of real shit

It's a respect thing.

It's different if they had no idea, but usually they know.

Always ditch the girl afterwards.
>Once a cheater, always a cheater

Stereotypes are always based on a real thing.

took me like 10 seconds to even see the zip tie with that shitty wojak maymay in the background

>driveshaft
you mean cardan shaft / prop shaft
yes triggered

I think you mean torque tube

Kek