/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

"Blade" of the Darkmoon Edition

An eternal curse upon thee >Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!SQAEVLQb!wOM8f1ZWFPSLTWy7wYKRcw
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/177403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no reason to level fth and int because resins exist
>No reason to level str or Dex because raw infuse exists
>No reason to level att because spells and wa are shit
>No reason to level luck because covetous +3 exists
>No reason to level vig, vit or end because fap+3 and prisoners chain

Why level?

thou hast gone too far.
repent for thy sin

mega.nz/#F!SQAEVLQb!wOM8f1ZWFPSLTWy7wYKRcw

>your sister is now a dragon
>if you don't have a sister you do now
What do?

Is there a waifu called mabel here at pontiff?

pc dark souls fc
sl 100-135
undead burg
no healing
DSCM ID: 01100001041cf4ed

i'll stream it on twitch too

Commit knighthood's highest calling once more

>tfw no gwyndolin armor in ds3

Is the undead inside his peehole?
I really, really, really don't like this image.

the chosen undead is hanging on to gwyndolins arm isn't he?
IT'S AN ARM RIGHT?

Is is intended for this to look like a bunch of people watching you from the rooftops?

wtf my pc has a virus now???

I don't talk to my sister. If she was a dragon it would be PURGE TIME.

God DAMN I want to FUCK Gwyndolin

Invading was a mistake

I made them chase me all the way back to the swamp

One BC'd out, the other and I had a fight while the host tried to shoot me with a greatbow

The host fell of Midir's bridge and died

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see someone wearing this

Don't reply to this post unless you have a good sense of fashion.

The NPC stories suck in 3.

It was honestly better how in 2, you could choose to advance them usually just by picking up a boss fight.

I

I never noticed before. It looks nice.

>oh great another partake memer

Makes no difference. My sister already hits, scratches and throws me around.

well shit

That they're a well meaning individual

Unfunny random memer

>farron greatsword against 2 ultras and a greatsword(???)
You got balls, kid

For all ds3 did wrong with npcs, Lapp was neat.

>No Gavlan reference in DS3

Shit game

If I start playing DS3, will I be severly gimping myself if I just wing it when I apply my stats? I know nothing about builds

Ruined any sense of mystery with his iconic voice and squat

Probably fug, while being in serious denial that I even have a sister.

Guoh draws 'em good.

Am I pleb or patrician for wanting to fuck Lothric more than I want to fuck Gwyndolin?

whats the counter to greatswords and ultras?
asking for a friend

Serious question /dsg/: is it gay to want to fuck traps?

it's only gay if you are receiving
its okay if you are giving

Nah. You have 5 respecs per NG cycle.
Just Wing it the first time you play through, then read about Builds and then respec for one.

Lapp was probably the best if not only good NPC.

quickstep dagger

Just play however you like, then reset your stats if you want to reuse the character for pvp.

yes

Fire Surge spam

Definitely more pleb than patrician, but Lothric isn't bad

Quickstep

Pleb
Lothric is trash tier

it's been a few years since I PvP'd, but I think a good rollstabbing will do the trick

FACT

This IS the #1 shitter slayer.

Nah only the one getting fucked is gay.
It's been that way since the ancient greeks.

What if I were to fuck a trap and then beat the shit out of him for being such a queer little faggot afterwards? Am I still gay then?

How come when I use DSfix the game logic is sped up in the main menu? It makes it hard to select things, any way to fix?

So my drunk ass of a friend decided to wipe all my save data so i lost all my characters. Also just came back from a long break and hasn't really been paying attention to patches and the like

Currently working on a new one, lvl 110 and in the Ringed City, i have just played through with no particular build in mind, but have all my respecs so i can do whatever, thought about doing one of the following

>1. 40/40 Pyro with Onyx and Demon Scar
>2. 40/50 STR/FAI Heavy Weps and miracles
>3. Quality

Which ones of these is most fun and effective in arena?

Good spacing, scythes, glaives, spears, playing like a vagina. Vertical swinging ultra greatswords have a huge opening after the second R1. Never swing twice even if you think you're 100% sure that you'll break their poise because there's a chance that you won't and take 2 450 damage swings to the face. If you're a dex build bait out an attack and get a running R1 in, then back off, rinse and repeat. Bait out rolling attacks, UGS users seem to love using them even if it isn't the poke rolling R1.

That's very cute.

Gwyndolin is too dominant for me. Lothric's helplessness is what gets me going. I would have to do everything for him.

Who was that one japanese player who did pvp for months when the game came out? Started with an E? He started the Corvian Great Knife meme before the nerf and he's always shown wearing the cleric chest.

caestus is the counter to everything

except halberds, halberds are the true counter to everything.

Please user, I have a trap fetish and I'm a sadist, you need to stop this. It's fucking day time here.

The characters in 2 were overall better-written. You had Chloanne who couldn't recognize her hollowed father, Lucatiel who serves as a tragic illustration of just what hollowing does, Tark who was the result of possibly Seath's experimentations, Pate and Creighton, and even Vengarl.

3's characters by and large felt rather soulless in comparison. I liked Siegward, and completing Anri's questline sort of felt fulfilling (though really there should have been a better reward for helping her beat Aldrich instead of letting her get offed by Yuria), but that was pretty much it. Orbeck was kind of cool but he didn't really go anywhere beyond sitting in Firelink and giving you things. And then you have absolute dogshit like Sirris, Leonhard and Eygon.

I dunno, a lot of 3 felt like carbon-copying of 1's characters and style, only with less heart put into it.

>Invade in das3
>there was someone actually doing a maldron cosplay with untrue white ring
BASED

Onyx is really cool, but I don't think Demon's Scar is good.

Could try the second for Ledo's, but you're better off ditching the FAI aspect.

Whats the best quickstep weapon to punish the ultra shitters? I am using Bandit's, but I can't get any damage out of it aside from bleed.

The only character given any gravitas in III is the pontiff, even the firekeeper is useless and serves no real role to the plot. She's just there.

>tfw patches, a literal fucking meme, is the best written DaS3 character

but user, dude has 2GOLD badges

>when the host trusts u

I liked the locust guys who tell you stories.

That he enjoys partaking in feasts

>enter Gwyndolin's arena
>"Heretic--"
>stun him with a spell and shove him face-down against the ground
>rip his fancy skirts to shreds as he struggles and calls you a fool
>sever a couple of his snakes to expose his twitching boipussy
>have your way with him while calling him daddy's little faggot bitch
>slap him awake every time he starts to pass out from the pain
>leave him lying in a puddle of blood and cum, some of it his own
>homeward bone out

I see Maldron cosplays pretty frequently around Irithyll since the greatlance buff.

But I have only seen one Steelheart Ellie Cosplay since TRC came out.

I just hate how they went back to NPCs just dying without having fulfilled whatever it is they want to do in DaS3
Anri, Siegward, Heysel, and Greirat all have good deaths
Eygon, Hawkwood, Sirris and Orbeck do not. Probably because their stories got cut and never were expanded one much.

my new friend

Was it ever revealed what/who that giant grave was suppose to be for by Gundyr?

Or is it one of those "things never explained by miyazaki and it's up for people to make up their own head-canon to make a story" memes?

Lapp was shit. Everyone knew it was patches before the dlc even came out because of his voice.

Ds3s npcs are just copied from ds1.
>tfw you realize sirris is just female solaire
Pottery

Hawkwood's death was great, the fuck are you talking about?
Sirris and Eygon fulfilled what they aimed to do (put grandaddy to rest, protect Irina)

I've realized the sneaking animation might not have been new with DaS3. There are animations from Demon's Souls in here.

The thing is Sirris swears a fealty to you, so its kind of abrupt.

>Not wanting Gwyndolin to power bottom you

>only get to play once a month or so
>forget where i left off or how or how i got where
man i hate this

I totally remember when Solaire went off to fight Creighton, His Grandpappy, and help you on the second to last boss before killing himself for no reason!

Hawkwood's death made no fucking sense because he just dissapears to try and be a dragon. Any reasoning as to why is pure speculation. Eygon is just a tsundere fuck who dies at the most random of times, to no reaction from Irina.
Sirris a shit. Her story isnt explained either, and she just does things to do things.

Looks more like the DS1 egghead kick attack than the DeS headbutt

>you were indicted

Those things above his tail look like wings. I always wondered what they were.

>sneaking animation
?

time to whip out my dragonslayer spear

Cute user!

And she keeps it up to the moment you kill all Lords.

Gesundheit

Anri is the only good ds3 npc.

>quickstep
>ranged attacks
>more hyperarmor
>heavy magicks (sunlight spear, black flame, nukes)
>perseverance
>backstabs
>spears

And a counter to the above with greatswords and ultras require similar strategy of spacing, mixing wa during a trade while drawing them in to miscalculate the spacing. Limiting the space by fighting narrow corridors or corners help. Delaying your attacks will roll catch them like webm related. I used to eat quickstep babies with whiffs so you force them to trade by keep attacking and mixing your moveset or simply waiting a split second before your next r1.

You might be hollowing user

How's my strength build /dsg/? Keep in mind the 12 dex is because I occasionally invaded and Millwood Greatbow is a real friend.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/177403

I will say that the dark Irina story where you kill Eygon gives his story some meaning to his death. It's a shame they ruined a good character for Irina's good end. She even says she needs his touch once you kill him in the bad ending. Shit's sad my man.

NotAllKnioght'sofCarim.

>Her story isnt explained either

She came to Lothric to kill her pappy who is a fucking shithead.

It's pretty simple.

Although I don't know why she sudokus instead of shacking up with her nana (Shrine Handmaiden).

>Haindmaiden will never be explained
>Andre will never be explained

can other players see the sneaking anim/ headbutt or is it clientside?

>no mishima fist weapons from 2, in ds3

Yeah but we never see her in person again. When she does that, it feels like we've broken down a wall, and begun our first step towards connecting with her as a person.

It feels like more is coming, but nothing ever does.