/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want Kawakami to give me private lessons!

How short / how fast is Shido's Palace?
Can I finish it on this first arrival here?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

So Ryuji asked to hang out so we can do a stakeout and I ignored him so I could fix the Mishima mess. He hasn't asked to hang out again and it's been a week.
Did I fuck up?

It's by far the longest in the game. Good luck.
If you have SP restoring accessories you should be good.

P4 is good!

really long
no

Longest palace in the game, but by that point if you have some coffee/veggies and SP adhesives you can push through it

Do the P5 characters all have the same phone in different colors or do they all have the same phone with different color phone cases?

Anyone else know about this if you go to train your persona?
>Caroline: So who is it gonna-
*Presses the circle button*
>Caroline: Hey don't interrupt me!

There are no walls, if that's what you mean. But it's fucking long.

yeah they call you rude if you menu too fast

Joker-kun is not onlt a cheeky cunt but also suave motherfucker
>tells ann he loves her to make her blush, then asks if she's lonely
I wish i had his confidence

P4 is shit and only has cute girls doing cute girl things going for it desu

>even the wall is more interesting than kawakami in her maid outfit

>Justine: Such rudeness
>Justine: You lack patience

Startled doc is cute!

Wtf I always heard it was super duper short.
Oh well. At least I'm level 60 so this should be easy-ish I think

Why doesn't Joker just go to her place instead of dragging her over in a maid costume every night?

I agree

Yeah, but so is every other variation of doc.

I never noticed Morgana facing the opposite direction before.

Such rudeness always made me laugh

>Makoto in the main story
>ice queen that barely shows her emotions to others, keeps a logical and rational approach to everything that happens
>Makoto in her SL
>the same as mentioned above, with a few rare exceptions where she shows affection
>Makoto during the optional dates after maxing her SL and romancing her
>oh my god Joker I love you so much why am I getting flustered just by sitting next to you, I love you, you are literally my dream husband please marry me fuck why do I love you so much make love to me, did I mention I love you
How can people claim she's not the best girl is beyond me.

whao guys driving by to just throw out the idea of like take ann to a nice bakery and get her a lot of cakes and then watch as she shits them all out later lol, and then you like put the poopy in a bowl and call it rocky road ice cream as you and her share it hahaha maybe shell even shit it out again and again so you have infinite dinner until you fall asleep that would be pretty funny lol just something i came up with while on the road kamoshida out

Never post this guys "art" again.

I have a question. I'm about to do Futaba's Palace and I would like to do it in one day. I remember how I struggled in Kaneshiro's Palace when I did it in one day and my question is:

Can I switch out party members that are out of SP to the ones that are still full mid Palace? I didn't try it in Kaneshiro but I remember that Morgana was at 0 SP in Kaneshiro even though I didn't use him.

SIU director was a disappointment

I want to see Tae's fivehead

I just realized that in PV04 Futaba's guard move is called "Last Guardian" but in the actual game it's called "Final Guard."
Were they worried about Sony?

Morgana can't face Joker avoiding bed for the night.

>Lavenza gets into Persona 5 Arena
>She uses Alice, Nebiros, and Belial

Please Atlus

So unlike the P4 and P5 characters the MC of P3 couldn't overturn the suicidal will of humanity so instead used to wills of the few people he knew to give him the strength to beat back Nyx and become the seal?

Have to wonder if this society reset did anything about the undercurrent cognition of wanting to end it all. Yaldy was almost the same except more passive.

>P5 will be someone's childhood defining game
>P4 was also someone's childhood defining game
>the latter kind of person is likely among us already

>Why doesn't Joker just go to her place instead of dragging her over in a maid costume every night?
Mona won't let him.

you literally cant do it in 1 day

theres cognition shit iirc

if you got past that then yeah you probably can

You can switch party members mid Palace, but Futaba cucks you at the end, so you won't be able to finish it in one day.

>in a palace we should split up because larger groups are easy to spot
>when fighting god we should split because ????

You can switch out Party members in-battle if you do the Shogi player S.link

Reminder that HaruxJoker is the official ship of /pg/

>Can I switch out party members that are out of SP to the ones that are still full mid Palace?

Yes.

>I didn't try it in Kaneshiro but I remember that Morgana was at 0 SP in Kaneshiro even though I didn't use him.

Maybe because auto-recover was running off of his healing abilities? Not sure who it defaults to.

This is fine, she doesn't look like tae at all though.

I wish they made Thanatos into an actual SMT demon.

>Two right feet

What are you talking about

It's the longest in the game. You visit it once just to get introduced to it then you exit, then you gotta go through it again up to the calling card point just like the others.

If you've been making enough coffee or have the SP restoration accessory you should be able to last but be warned, it's a HUGE slog and it's got no less than seven bosses to fight.

Tell Morgana that Ann will be over soon if he waits patiently.

it's a video game

>tfw you managed to stay unspoiled about groo and he still reveals himself with pancakes

Nyx is the concept of death that was called upon by humanity so you can't really beat it. You can beat Erebus but it will come back

Because people are put off by her initial shitty writing introduction, the 5 charm thing and overall know it all attitude which is really pointing out obvious stuff and everyone thinks she is a genius.

Makoto is a very uneven written character. Not many people get to her dates and just shit on her for the previous stuff.

I know I hated her initially and thought she is stealing my team away from me.

I like her now because I spent time with her but most people that hate her never do.

Our official ship is the Hidenburg.

P4 has cute girls

What if Goro wasn't related to Shido and his mother was just a lying whore?

You're a bad teacher.

You're a bad doctor.

You're a bad journalist.

why didn't you post one then

Larry a slut and a shit

What persona's would crybaby use?

lol

Elevator man was my favorite desu, he's so cute

Does anyone have a picture of Haru's garden without dialogue boxes

I'm talking about how you fight jaldabaoth with only 4 party members when the whole reason for fighting with only 4 was to not get detected in palaces.

does Lavenza say anything?

Post a cute Futaba in the next 5 minutes or your waifu dies tonight

Angel and Lilim

How come for the lesser, Memento shadows in Mishima's requests, they can just go straight to the Metaverse and beat them up to change the heart of the person, without sending a calling card or anything?

Don't you fight him in P3P?

How can that which is not real die in the first place?

Is it worth running through Mementos floors over and over to grind gold? I'm just worried about running out of chatter or listening to all the chatter and having it begin to replay. Is there lots of it to go through?

But Futaba is my waifu

>Kawakami's dialogue on a ferris wheel date

HNNNGGGGGHH TRULY THE FAIREST OF MAIDENS

They haven't created a palace yet

Good to know. So then 2 days. I assume you don't send a calling card for her so it's like be very other palace.

Shit. I never unlocked her. Kanda unlocked but I assumed I need ton unlock the church from Yusuke first. Or not?

I'm 42 hours into the game and still have no fucking idea how auto recover really works.

Does it use one random party members SP?

Maybe I shouldn't use it after all.

No she loves you too much

>shadow nato with the oversized coat saying she wanted to be the little boy

One man can only get so erect

Red phosphorus where

cuz they are not complete yet.
No palace = no calling card.

>tfw got spoiled about him having Loki
>tfw didn't actually see the two Goros and the protag death coming nor did I get spoiled on how the PT threw Goro onto the ruse cruise

Morgana mentions that Mishima posting a warning on the forum is enough to get them riled up the same way a calling card is, because they're not as "warped" as the Palace Owners.

When you get Makoto I think Ryuji mentions the church or something

So every guide is saying that on 6/14 i should go to the diner and drink coffee for a +3 Knowledge boost but i only got a +2.

>hear Shido palace is the last one during which you still have free time
>keep delaying it because I still had SL to max
>finally went there with 2 days remaining
>mfw
Fuck me. I don't even have that much coffee with me.
Now if I won't make it I'll have to go through all the mice puzzles all over again.

Finishing a battle with Haru!

Seeing her sit on the ground and then stand up with her HUGE thicc butt in front of the camera!

Nyx is this scary, otherworldly thing, even by SMT standards, and the most you can do is bring its avatar to heel for a second to turn around and box off the thing the main body's reaching for.

Erebus is an unkillable thing that will regenerate as long as humanity continues to exist. I'm thinking Yaldaboath, representing a desire of security for humanity, could one day reincarnate into a beneficial form that would box off its death drive and spare P3 MC the grief, but I don't think it'll ever be addressed again, and I prefer the faint hope of a happy ending that Elizabeth's vague quest represents.

AKIHIKO-SAN NAZE MITTERUN DESUKA

>using a guide

you get tons of max sp and 100 sp to all from haru plants and also maid can make curry/coffee pretty much everyday

how do you not have infinite sp by the time you get that far

You can go to the stats screen and press square to stick party members in or out of your party.

>yfw last surprise cuts out because of hold up

Harubutt

Buying gardening supplies with Haru!

Why does DAN even exist? Also sub or dub for both P4 and P5?

Because I'm autistic and didn't bother with sensei/haru SL at all, I'm pretty sure they are both at rank 1 or 2.

I want pics of Makoto's butt

>yfw YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN as soon as AoA starts

>I prefer the faint hope of a happy ending that Elizabeth's vague quest represents.

There is no hope. Elizabeth has started her journey, but her answer will be that she can't do anything about the situation, just like the rest of SEES already accepted.