second for cool

whats with all the shitty bike threads not in /dbt/? fuck is going on

>that underboob
solid.

Also post bikes.

yes

Autism

those helmets look neat lit up like that

I'm getting real sick of every crusty bastard giving me their opinion on every bit of minutia of my bike/gear/riding style/parking position/farts. I get they are just trying to be helpful and friendly but seriously fuck off.

Gonna go moto-camping with a buddy of mine next weekend. We plan on riding down to a National Forest Friday after work and camping out in the woods and then riding all day Saturday night making our way down to the coast and camping out on the beach, then ride back home on Sunday. It'll be my first decent trip on a bike in about a year, I've just been doing shorter day rides lately.

Need new bike pics so bad, but I haven't had the time.
Can't even use it to commute cause I'm the one private with a truck, so I get to haul all the shit around.

Some good news, I'm now legal. Finally got my endorsement.

y do u care

because I want to talk about something else or not at all or just go home and not listen to these old farts tell me what I already know.

what bike? i havent had anyone comment on my bike other than my friends

ybr125

then steer the conversation that way or ignore them.

Whining about it on a Malaysian soup preparation board ain't gonna do shit

If you are where there are old farts, go elsewhere to a fartless place and quit manstruating ITT.

>Ybr
>Man

POST YOUR BIKE

>memebikes_in_their_natural_habitat.png

>stop going to work
great plan

Nice stickers user. Best colours.
Which keytag do you have

What kind of insurance would cover these hypothetical situations and would I always be at fault?
1)
>park my motorcycle, leave it unattended
>anti-biker god warrior parks next to bike
>decides to tip my motorcycle into their car leaving a big dent in the door
2)
>park motorcycle, leave it unattended
>ground sinks below kickstand
>bike falls over and dents someone's car
Would the other person's comprehensive insurance cover it or my property damage insurance cover it? It's their word against mine.
I'm a poorfag who only owns a shitbike and I don't want to get fucked up the ass.

That's an interesting hypothetical, the second one anyway. Not that I know the answer.
Question, did this actually happen?
Also, first thing I'd do is check to see if there's cameras in the surrounding area.

You need some fairings

Fuck you, I like it naked.
Also, I believe the only fairings made for it are half fairings and they look like shit.
What I need is to rebuild the carbs.

If the bike was parked properly then no, it's not your fault
And if it were it would be his burden to proove you guilty

When if comes to road accidents remember: "if there wasn't a cop it didn't happen"
Never agree to nothing before contacting your insurance/lawyer
If someone approaches you saying "your bike fell onto my car" your answer should be "touch luck" and gtfo out of there

This guy is 100% on the second part, I don't know enough to say on the first part.
Also, idk if this is a state thing, but certain parking lots and gas stations are private property and cops can't actually do anything.

Look at my shitbikes

sold it few days ago
only got sherco and aerox left

>repoastan from last thread

smart or stupid to look at 125 2-strokes as babbys first dirt bike for trail riding and maybe messing about learning to slide at motocross tracks? what about 85s? 6'0" 200lbs.

>selling motorcycle on Facebook / Craigslist
>little to no interest for about a week
>suddenly a guy sends me a message saying he's interested in looking at the bike
>he lives 1.5 hours away
>actually shows up on time
>doesn't even test ride the bike
>pays full asking price in cash without even trying to haggle

what the fuck just happened?

also:
>showed up in a pickup truck with no trailer
>didn't bring any ramp or tie down straps
>I had to call a buddy of mine to bring a ramp over
>ended up giving the guy 4 ratchet straps to secure the bike

maybe he just needed a donorbike?

Ditch a good 15kg, user, then we'll talk.

Nah, he said his license was expired so he didn't want to risk getting pulled over on a test ride and that he just wanted a bike to commute back and forth to work on because his other bike is in pieces right now. He actually rode with his friend to my house.

go for a 2fiddy at least

get a 4stroke 250
thats what i started on and its perfect
unless you want 2-stroke at all cost

poor bastard was just desperate for a bike, i guess. did he at least listen to it run? did you ride it around to show him it worked?

Are there any Georgia anons here?

Yeah, I mean I listed off all the recent maintenance I'd done on the bike, fired it up and let him listen to the engine, rode it up the driveway and back. Then he handed me cash and asked how we could get it in the back of the truck.

>tfw don't have camera and can't poast physique in reply
feel like I cockblocked myself there desu

seems like it'd be more $$, either when I buy it or when I have to rebuild the top end
idk tho, thanks for the heads-up in any case

Nah, didn't happen but it crossed my mind since I sometimes park on dirt/gravel/hot asphalt. I usually put something under the kickstand in that case.
This sounds reasonable. Thanks m8

>tfw 2-smoke is the true medium of the godmachine held back only by (((environmentalists)))

there's also that.

Some guy on a KTM 200 ripped by me yesterday and it sounded like a squadron of TIE fighters or something.

Nice color. I got mine in red.
It's a little damaged from a drop but I'm taking care of it.

Old people always have an opinion. I would get opinions from plumbers when I tried my hand at painting. Plumbers.

You know you ride a shitbike when you have wrong side up forks.

which side up is the right side?

>tfw have left side up

2 stroke is objectively the superior design.

If the 2 stroke had received as many development hours as the candy ass 4 stroke has over the years we would all be riding godmachines right now

As long as you have decent throttle control/arent retarded you might as well go for a 250 2 stroke, my rm250 was the first bike i ever rode and i learned on it. If you are going to be doing alot of trail riding or more relaxed riding a 250 4stroke would probably be a better choice, 2strokes dont really like cruising around

Kek sounds almost identical to how I bought my bike a year ago.
>2hrs away
>showed up on time
>never ridden before, I had seller ride it in front of me and I haphazardly inspected it
>be social anxious mess, I offered $500 under listed price and he took it
>fumbled with money and handed it to him but was $200 short by accident, I dug back into my money bag
>brought tie downs and ramp but my dad backed his truck up against a hill and rode it into the bed
>made mileage mistake signing title, DMV wouldn't take it, had to call seller and sent money so he could notorize title correction document, thank god he did
>I was smart enough to make bill of sale tho
It's been almost a year and I've ridden the bike over 3,000 miles so far without any problems or crashes. It all worked out.

nice meme

I would recommend a 250 4 stroke like that other user, I had a YZ 125 and when I broke 200 lbs it started feeling like it was struggling a little. It won't be bad but the 250 would be better. Plus a 4 stroke is easier to plate if you're into that.

utahrails.net/pdf/EMD_567_History_and_Development_1951.pdf
read this, it's fascinating

2 smokes are overrated. They're tiny, peaky, dirty, and require more maintenance.

>tfw KTM isn't going to make any more superbikes

Tiny=lighter and they still make tons of power
Its a dirtbike, what do you expect other than being dirty
Them being peaky is true but just dont be a pussy
They have the same maintenance intervals as 4 strokes, except they cost a quarter of the price to rebuild or less. Only con there is mixing gas is more expensive

interdasting, thanks fampai

fight fight fight

What is the best liter bike for non track use?

Hayabusa

H2 imo. If you aren't a fan of the charger than maybe a s1000rr or a cbr1000

the brit mags will tell you 08+ Fireblade. Killer midrange on the dyno chart, handles gud, does very well in the Northern Ireland road racing scene.

`

Pure sports bikes or what?

vstrom

Which bike?

Africa Twin or 1090 Adventure R

What are these hoses? Behind the left fairings

coolant overflow, and possibly pcv

Overflow for fuel, coolant and/or battery acid. Depends on where the other end is attached.

Ktm

I'm stupid and I don't remember how they were before I pulled them out, does it look alright in the picture or should they hang out of the clip more?

Doesn't really matter.

Fairings? You know another word that starts with F? Fag.

Africa meme with gold memes.

This is why all machines weigh 100 pounds more than they need to. To accommodate massive shmucks like this without crumbling.

that end doesn't really matter, it's just there in case your engine pisses itself, you hopefully will never need them.

I bet my life on how a Super Cub could handle that guy.

Did Royal Jordanian get doxed?

Post deets

youtube.com/watch?v=r8G0IROLLZw

BMW's marketing is very good.
I always thought the 1200GSA was too pigfat, and after watching some youtube videos of it offroading I kind of want one. Everyone seem to agree its a great bike.

who is that and why should I care?

How bad is riding in the beach for the bike?
I think the wet salt on the sand will rust everything in no time.

if you give it a good wash, it'll be fine

Got its Valves adjusted by the prepaid stealership. at its first service

long beach?

Ma nigga

But sand gets everywhere!

Supercubs are the most powerful race in the world.

There is an AWD version now, it seems.

R1200 GS X Drive Hybrid or something like that, having an electric FWD system. I'm surprised it took so long tbqh.

Are you me?

My friend just highsided very badly going about 70. I'm going to the hospital to see him right now. His helmet flew off, he probably has a concussion or worse, and his wrist is broken. I hope he's going to be okay.

As expected of honda.

Any idea what happened to cause the fall?

F