Got my car broken into during early morning, lost my head unit, charger, and my South Bend glasses

Got my car broken into during early morning, lost my head unit, charger, and my South Bend glasses.

Have you ever been broken into Veeky Forums?

fuck off

are you the fucking nigger who stole my glasses?

Yeah, came out on a sunday morning and someone emptied out my entire car, glove box (papers, manuals), took my cupholders with change, tire inflator and repair kit, and my fucking stereo remote.

Bought a security cam same week (apartment) and next weekend at probably the same time a girl in a white honda shows up and starts trying every door in the apartment lot. I was paranoid enough to be woken up and ran her off, didn't call police because was hungover and couldn't see because didn't have my contacts in.

Wait, did they steal the owners manual? Barbarous savages.

Did any of the car alarms went off while the stupid cunt tried her luck?

Where you the only one to be woken up?

No but I left my glove box open by mistake recently and couldent tell if the car clicked when I pressed the button so I assume I'm a dunce and left it open by mistake. Luckily I don't keep shit in my car unless they want interior detailer and a rag

Literally last night
>door was ajar
>no signs of forced entry
>nothing stolen
>know for a fact I closed and locked the door

>this just so happens the same night that my shithead drug dealing neighbor who I've had run ins in the past comes back after being mysteriously gone for a month
>and now he's gone again

-a year and a half ago
-drove to a BestBuy at local mall one evening
-did some shopping for about an hour
-came back to find my driver side window smashed and hood popped open
-discover my brand new battery was gone along with the back plate
I could understand my battery, but why take my plate? why??

>but why take my plate? why??
Commit crimes with your plate on the vehicle. It's a lot less suspicious than no plate.

A couple of years back I went to a concert with one of my friends. When we got out we walked back to the car and found a boon looking through my CDs (all just shit burnt onto Rite-Aid CDs). I asked him what he was doing and he just said he didn't like my taste in music and left. It was weird. He got in because my car back was pretty old and the locks could pretty much be opened by repeatedly pulling the door handle.

How in the world did they take your intake manifold and super charger off without anyone noticing and calling it in? Or do you mean the exhaust headers? Sorry I guess I'm not sure what a head unit is...

Back in 1999, when I was still in HS, I had my 89 civic broke into. Stole my cheap alpine head unit and pioneer speakers. The fuckers also ate my half finished can of pringles and left the empty can in the driver seat. Cheeky little fucks.

On a side note, just how hard is it to break into a keyfob car? Anytime I hear of people getting their vehicles broken into its usually a car that requires an old fashion key.

>just how hard is it to break into a keyfob car?
Other than smashing in windows obviously.

I believe a headunit is the radio//cd player/whatever interface. And i imagine they took a phone charger or something?I cant imagine some nigger managing to rip a supercharger out. That said, i had a buddy from work have the transmission literally stolen from his car overnight so its possible

>I cant imagine some nigger managing to rip a supercharger out

he'd just pick up the whole car and leave

So OP is crying on the internet about a piece of a radio, a two dollar Chinese electric cable, and a pair of sunglasses.

lol. my mistake. I thought something important had happened to his car.

>Brother lives in a ghetto apartment complex
>turn my stero way down before parking
>take headunit with me
>nignog still break in..
>steals 6x9 deck speakers,
> who the fuck does that from a shitbox car?
> stole coins, and a pocket knife
> dumb niggers didnt get the amp
Story 1 of 2

>I have shitty roommate who just got a DWI
>he is flat broke 70% of the time
>old old old school full headunit removal I got
>I usually leave it on the couch near the door
>one night, the only night leave it in my car
>I hear my roommate come home at 3am
>then I hear him leave
>then come back
>next day.. my small window is busted
>headunit and amp gone
>Really cant prove it was him, but come on, right?
>fucking Daygo WOP greaser son-of-cunt

How's this for helping your family business:
>Metal head friend's family runs a billiards hall
>someone breaks into his car steals all his CDs
>next day he puts up signs
>all over the parking lot and bathrooms
"No Questions asked, please return my CDs that you stole from my car."
>They wonder why business dropped off?

>headunit stolen
Do you live in fucking Africa? What is this, the 1990's?

Nope. Fun fact learning my $30k car didn't come with an alarm.

Hey, I know the feel, here is something that really works, carve out your seat and place a loaded shotgun inside, when they break the window, a sound alarm will trigger, killing him on the spot. Hope it can help you out!

Fuck brb taking my gun out my truck

>get home 12am
>realize im hungry and left ramen in car
>go to car at 130am
>door isnt fully closed
>my entire rammstein cd collection gone
>change gone
>$300 sunglasses still in sunglasses holder beside cabin light (rookies)
>ramen noodles still there
>fuk ya

i dont lock my car in winter months cause the lock freezes, bent my key once. re purchased all the cds and cruise happily while belting out ich will.

>tfw when no 5 foot length seat

I've never owned a car