League of Legends General - /lolg/

Fabulous team edition

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1CgSIGldMs
jp.leagueoflegends.com/ja/news/game-updates/patch/patch-780-notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/midseason-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>update after tank update is the diver update when the support situation is much more dire

You know what it is bitch

If one more idiot makes the "but zac is just a blob how could he have skins xD" argument im killing youre waifus

old

what's dire about supports

youtu.be/m1CgSIGldMs

How do I diddle people as Fiddle? What role does he shine the most? How do I use him in general? How do I gank without using his ULT as an initiator?

supports have been pretty healthy most of last year and this year except for that "zyra or gtfo" meta

there's nothing dire about supports. it's just another REEEEE LULU/KARMA CANCER and JANNA/SORAKA HEALSLUTS post.

janna is a much more pressing issue than lulu/karma, who merely fit the current meta

why doesn't Nami see more play?

holy shit that looks stupid

Skarner is cute!
But only as a scorpion, not as a shitty loli wearing a hat!

Quinn is the best waifu

>walk in behind them
>press q

congratulations, you have ganked

>lose 80% of games when I play slightly tired
It's gotta be bad luck, I don't even feel that sleepy and I literally can't win.

the comfy bfs~ are fuckin GAY!

also rip mages

Ancient Coin

No longer gives +25% base mana regen
Now gives +2 gold per 10 seconds
[Changed Effect] UNIQUE Passive - Favor
Enemy minions killed by your allies sometimes drop coins that give either 32 gold or 8% missing mana (minimum 15).

RIP Janna, Soraka mains and Thresh mains who can't last hit with Relic sheild.

Sorry, I should say enchanters specifically.

Every single support post-Thresh has been totally fantastic, while the archaic design of healing supports pre-Thresh are horribly outdated. Seriously the design philosophy looking at supports before and after season 2 is like night and day. Janna Soraka Sona and Lulu desperately need to be mordernized.

>diamond 5 shit elo
>loose the last 3 ranked
>I always play top
>don't loose lane and split push
>team is literally inting
Fuck this elo,the more I play ranked the less I want to play this game.How can I be in the top 1% and these animals can't understand to chill their life and not constantly fight instead of auto clearing waves........

there was a red post follow up that the coin drops toward the support, that a cannon minion always drops a coin, and they have levers (presumably, drop distance and pickup distance) other than gold to tune the item with.

i'm literally not worried for janna/soraka and their ilk.

Remember that rank 2 of his fear is the same duration as the cast for his ult.
So some times to better to run in fear than ult so they 100% can't get away from you.

Superior Skarner image coming through

I think it's cute. I wonder what it looks like when it grabs someone. I hope it's a tiny cat holding them in place.

most people who try her out are the soraka/janna/sona shitters who think she's a passive healslut, do bad and then drop her, while she actually takes time getting good with since she's a lane bully

>im a rebel
>killing stuff is so much fun haha i hate everything
>stop calling me edgy silly boys XD
>omg shoes
>rawr >:3

She has to land a difficult skillshot to be relevant while all the other supports either fuck you up with stupid damage and lockdown or are just a fucking heal/shield battery. She's basically the worst of both worlds between a healslut and engage support.

>not rainbow pride hecarim in the jungle

missed opportunity

someone translate ryze changes pls
jp.leagueoflegends.com/ja/news/game-updates/patch/patch-780-notes

That takes up the entire fucking lane?

the transition from plat 1 into d5 is the most cancerous thing I've experienced playing this game.
d5-d4 is full of trolls/boosted players/ players who don't care about their rank anymore.
once you get to d3 it starts to feel smooth again.

>mid-season
>jungle plants still not removed
Explain this.

Why do people say the Kha skin is bad? I used to play kha when he was broken early season and im thinking about getting back into him because this skin looks pretty cool imo

are ppl just haters?

Harder to use Soraka/Janna. Why play something more difficult when you can play something brainless for the same/better results?

Yup.

OUTPLAY POTENTIAL

Veeky Forums is by its very definition a contrarian site

Sorry, he's not pretty enough. Although Riot has been beating Jarvan with the ugly stick for years now.
His current splash looks like he's taking a giant dump.

can you not fucking read?

I highly doubt they'll follow through on that because literally the entire point of the coin overhaul is to make Janna and Soraka not stupidly passive.

Kha has been S tier the entire season dude. Are you, dare i say it, stooooooopid?

Sona especially imo.

Outside of her ult, she's essentially Stats Check: The Support. It was such a dumb idea when they gave her another mini reworked that gave her power through gaining ult ranks. News flash: supports don't get levels as fast as the other teammates.

How would you modernize Janna or Soraka?

>RIP Janna/Soraka mains with the ancient coin line
What? Usually when I'm playing those I'm poking with autos when it's safe. I don't see this as a problem at all other than the removal of the mana regen

Shh it's how I gank bot and top easily as rek'sai without having to start with my tunnel or waste my time walking around.

Because people have gotten used to them and utilize them to a certain degree.

You're just a shitter.

First time this loot system has given me ANYTHING other than fucking amumu skins. Thank lordy lord.

I like plants. I don't see any reason to dislike the mechanic. Then again, who am I talking to? You people bitch to no end about dark star splash arts right now in this thread.

Sona is literally Invoker if Invoker couldn't invoke ultimate abilities.

>RIP Janna/Soraka mains

if only

Theoretically you can no longer stand at base and heal your ad instead you'll actually have to be in lane.

tryhard skin now that cosmic yi exists

Actually requires skill to play. Even her heal, her most basic ability, requires some thought to get the most out of it as opposed to Soraka or Janna that just tap W or E for maximum effect and minimal effort.

well it makes sense because if a cannon drops a coin right where it dies a support will never be able to pick it up. if it drops 600 units toward the support (so, behind your own minion line), then you can just walk up behind your minions and pick it up. you'd still briefly be in range of a potential engage, but you can zigzag/fake before picking it up.

>Sunfire Cape: Bonus damage to minions and monsters increased from 50% to 200%

>being happy for a master autism skin

ezreal should take jhins place, jayce should be in tarics place and taric should replace j4

I was about to pay actual money for project yi.

Needs a good dicking tbqh

I was an otp fiddlesticks and carried myself to diamond with a respectable winrate.

Don't play him anything but jungle.

Always start blue and do refillable potion,upgrade it later.

Max W>E>Q

Some people max fear but I never did that because I like the dmg more especially if you are fed.

Level your W again at level 3 for a faster clear,or level Q if you want to early cheese gank.

Fiddles early ganks arent that bad because you have 2 CC's and they became extremly good if people have cc.

But in general you want to power farm for 6.

Look for people who push your laner under the tower,then come over a wall (for example wall at tribush bot or the wall at the raptor camp mid).

Always buy pink wards and sweeper.Always sweep or ward bushed before you ult.

The best lane to gank is always bot.Especially if you start at the topside,then you can ult above the wall when they push for the tower.

Also if you have flash your ganks are mostely always sucessfull,sometimes it is better to wait for flash instead of ulting without it.

In teamfights you want to wait until people greed for the kill on your laners.Let's say the enemy team is sure to win the teamfight they commit really hard and chase for example that low live kog'maw of yours.This is the moment you ult in and press Q+E on the biggest squishy while moving into the backline.

If you have more questions ask.

the quest reward is literally worthless though, so I doubt it will see much play
the mana gain on takedowns is actually a bigger deal than the 1 skillpoint

riot does it again

>Every toplane tank can now match Rumble's push
>Naut with sunfire cape and 2 dorans
>mfw

But Jayce is not fabulous, in fact he is a douche.

bear in mind that they also masively lowered the base damage. this is so you can still buy it for manaless pushing but not free duel winning.

Who else is really excited for Dark Star Orianna?

>You will never see another yasuo or riven again

Good fucking shit

if that kills rumble I don't care.

>will Maokai's skins get new vfx?
>Yup, all of them have unique effects for his ult and saplings.

I was before /lolg/ told me the skin sucks and now I don't know anymore :(

i don't give a shit about janna/soraka, but i used to main sona. i'd make all her skills skillshots (think a narrower version of crescendo that's visually just a stylized 5 line staff). you can change the numbers around until you find something that approaches balanced, but the whole point is to drop her faceroll nature and bring her into a new era of mechanics(tm).

are you saying Jayce is more focused on his beauty/beauty in general than Taric?

are you saying Ezreal is one tenth as dedicated to looking and sounding amazing as Jhin?

get out

I am only willing to change Jarvan for a guy more fabulous but desu there isn't one in the jungle. They're all filthy animals and smelly bara.

Playing top is hell.

>jungler comes in to gank
>ping him back because low hp/mana
>he goes in for the gank
>he dies because I just can't help him
>enemy starts snowballing and there's nothing left to do

source senpai
do we have footage yet?

fucking finally.

>haven't played WW since 2014
>used to run 40% CDR and full tank
>Visage gutted
>he's different now
How do you play the pentakill machine nowadays? Which items and stuff? Still 45% CDR?

it kills the traditional "stand at my turret and let my adc 1v2 while I /all *sigh*" playstyle most healsluts are known for

basically if you actually play support this change rewards your movement and position pressure

but since most janna/sona/raka players just pick healsluts so they can afk and flame their adc for being down in cs those players are angry

Yeah I think that's why they were so hesitant.
Some champs are going to easily approach a 100% banrate.

This kills the one trick pony.

That could be a good idea maybe
>Q, W, and E are like notes
>playing notes in certain chains/sequences will generate different songs that do different things
Don't think Riot would ever do it though because muh burden of knowledge.

why are you so easily influenced? who gives a shit what others think about it
I don't like it very much myself, but that shouldn't stop you from liking it

post bets?

who wins blue side or red side?

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/midseason-2017

Oi, can anyone else who checks your profile look at your Highlights?

I know for SURE I'll never see a lee sin in my gamea ever again. Even now I ban him whenever I get the chance. Feels good mang tbch

So will Zac be good still? I love that blob

>still no erotica involving Rakan getting charmed/mind controlled by Ahri and screwing her while Xayah sees but doesn't know the context
>still no second part where she runs from the sight in sorrow but gets captured by humans and mind broken to the point where she doesn't even recognize Rakan and only enjoys human dicking

I'll probably put Lucian on permaban if he doesn't get nerfed(he won't)

If any of you retards genuinely think those coin changes will stop healslut supports stagnating in your D5 you're sorely mistaken

Coin was shit anyway, the gold generation was fucking abysmal.

> finally can ban orianna without letting Yasuo and Lee free

What the fuck. Is this that infamous HoN? Literally looks worse than Heroes of Might and Magic IV.

Is revenant still broken, havent touched hon since 2012

>Graves literally never

fucking gorgeous

Dude,it is the second season I am in this shit hole.I don't have a smurf,so I play 3 roles,where I one trick 2 champions at mid/top.

So I could potentially stick to the highest winrate champ.But all my "main" champs at those roles have good winrates.

It's just these people are fucking insanely dumb.

Like today I told my jungler "yo bro please gank me early".

So he did and I clap my laner.After I am 2/0 or 3/0 I tell him "yo you can focus on bot/mid now I am fine".

What ends up happening ? My enemy laner ends the game with 0/7 and a win.

People can't play a match out.Especially since I play a split champion,I always write shit like"Please buy time for the split don't fight".

I kill they guy they sent to stop me and my team aces them selfs in the mean time.

Also ton of people play champs they have a negativ winrate on or play champs they never played before.

Seriously fuck this dumb elo.

What about DRAAAVEN replacing Jarvan? How can you guys miss him? The man was the og fabulous.

hard to say
he looks fine though
depends on the damage of course and how he'll fare with the new item changes
new banshees sounds good on him though

GET

FUCKED

WEEBS

It's base dmg is ass now though. It's pretty much only for tanks who are more dedicated to splitting ala Shen. Also, Shen's ulti change seems retarded af. It's a nerf since you don't want to ulti when someone's low, you do it when the fight is inevitable.

>all the old healer supports are clearly based off of the healer role from Trinity tank/heal/DPS MMOs like Warcraft, primary function is empowering their ADC with point and click buffs/heals/shields
>all new supports are designed from the ground up for League, positioning and timing extremely important, unique utility like blocking skillshots, retrieving allies, dual person teleporting, tunnels through terrain, teamwide delayed invulnerability etc

Really makes you think

I was sarcastic and bitter at the contrarians that shitpost in this thread daily. I'm actually going to get the kha'zix skin on day one because holy shit, another skin that's not fucking mecha kha.