Is their any validity to the Egyptians were black belief

I often see romanticize of Egypt by African Americans

is there any reason for this, is their validity to this belief

Some people in Ancient Egypt were black

well Blacks really have no achievements in civilization so of course there going to cling to Egypt

>waits to be told to go back to /pol

No. North Africa is not the same as Sub-Saharan Africa. Egyptians were not sub saharan Africans.

There was a single dynasty of black Nubians from the Sudan area but they weren't the same as the Egyptians.

>well Blacks really have no achievements in civilization

Fuck off to /pol/

>REEEEEEE GET BACK TO /POL/!!!!1!!!!
But in all seriousness though, why do black people cling onto Egypt. There is plenty of actually African kingdoms and empires they could cling too, but they choose a civilization that's not in Africa. Why?

well

a bird is a bird....a cloud is a cloud

and a lack of black achivement is lack of black achivement

all facts :)

Fuck off

but seriously no they were not black

Fuck off racist retard

Stfu and actually try and prove him wrong dumbass

Egypt is in Africa therefore it's black.

Fuck off SJW bitch unless you got something to counter

>Egypt is in Africa therefore it's black
>Doesn't know about transcontinental countries
>Doesn't understand that there's far more Middle Eastern influence than African in Egypt
>Dumbass thinks Egyptians consider themselves African
>Dumbass thinks if a country is in Africa, it must be black

retard, i'm answering the OPs questions why african americans believe egypt was black.

No. Even the Nubian dinasty doesn't have much to do with the african americans, which are all of Bantu stock.

>Blacks didn't achieve anything because I say they didn't

Then you're ignorant of African history. Here's an achievement you might like, Africans created the single largest slave trading empire in human history.

>but they choose a civilization that's not in Africa.

Because they think, since it's in Africa, it must have been inhabited by black people. Not to mention that Ancient Egyptian civilization is mentioned, however passingly, in any standard History class, while Mali, Kongo and Ethiopia aren't more often than not.

Many individuals would be considered black by today's standard. Contact with the Nubian south through the Nile was constant for thousands of years.

But by and large, Ancient Egyptians would have looked like today's Egyptians.

>it's a /pol/tard plays innocent so they can start a stealth KANGZ irrelevant hotep hatefrot thread

You can't really say Egyptians were black, they as a people probably had members of couple of different races, black included, but not predominantly. Not that it mattered much back then anyway.

Well said.

>Not that it mattered much back then anyway.
I don't find that likely.

Nobody actually thinks this the beside two black people online