Which philosopher's teachings is most likely to help me acquire a gf?

Which philosopher's teachings is most likely to help me acquire a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com/comic/125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Camus.

Marcus Follin

Conan

definitely not Diogenes

J. Smith

Stirner

>Rejection is a spook
>Pedestal Pussy is a spook
>Standards are a spook

>you will never have sex with your gf in the middle of a public square

I think you mean
>you will never embarrass your gf by being arrested for jerking off in the public square

Well, certainly not schopenhauer

pook

Kierkegaard

Read À la recherche du gf perdu

Aristotle and Plato
Plato because he tells you to take care of your whole anatomy body mind wnd soul, Aristotle because his ethics are basically become excellent.

None.

discard gf
acquire wisdom

why do you even want a gf, ask yourself that first

if you are already miserable and hate yourself why would having a gf change that, and why would she want to be with you

good point...

I wish to have someone care about how I feel, I want someone to miss me, I want someone to notice I exist. I want to protect and care for some one, I want to want someone and I want them to want me. I wanna fucc too.

Could you elaborate?

Chadstradamus

Schopenchader

Diogechad

Chadner

Chadvid Hume

Chad Marx

Chadistotle

Chadfucius

you'll find a qt who also finds the whole society codes of love parade to be absurd and you'll live life with her as it goes with no purpose other than enjoying life together since you're on the same wavelength

This tbph.

All the things you are saying are fine, but a good relationship does not involve dependency, only comfiness.

Schopenhauer was a robot.

Schoppy was good with women, actually better than most philosopher. He just had an axe to grind with women theoretically.

No lol, he was horrendous with women.
Plato because you'll understand Aristotle, Aristotle because it makes it easier to know Kant, Kant because you'll need intelligence to understand Nietzsche, Nietzsche because women love poetry.
All of this to find out you should be studying the true philosophers like John Donne or Shakespeare

it would break all the process of seeing myself as an inferior to people who have had romantic relations.

I wouldn't even care if she's a slut the point is that i feel that i would get that goldmembership card to have romantic relations

>Plato because you'll understand Aristotle, Aristotle because it makes it easier to know Kant, Kant because you'll need intelligence to understand Nietzsche, Nietzsche because women love poetry.
This, but by under no circumstances should you read Nietzsche first.

existentialcomics.com/comic/125

Lermontov