What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mary-barra-most-influential-ceo-in-gm-history-2017-2
youtube.com/watch?v=a0FHsJzeNZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw mech engineering student
>tfw electrical engineers get to be CEOs of automobile manufacturing companies instead

Calm your tits, only her and Dr. Z are CEOs in large automotive groups and are electrical engineers. Hell, Elon Musk is an electromechanical engineer.

Yeah let's just ignore that back in the day automobile manufacturer CEOs were almost all mechanical engineers. Toyota is run by a fucking lawyer, FCA by a MBA, Ford by a Jewish MBA, VAG by a metallurgist, Nissan-Renault by an engineer who doesn't state his specialization.

Seems like we've been cucked out of our own field.

>we wuz CEOs and shiet
Fucking delusional
>Henry Ford - not a formally trained engineer
>Ferdinand Porsche - not a formally trained engineer
>André Citröen - not a mechanical engineer (his degree was just "engineer")
>Colin Chapman - civil engineer (structural)
There's Karl Benz but he's more of an exception than a rule.

She said "no more crappy cars", but GM keeps churning out trash

>if I keep spouting this meme it will become real!
lmfao pathetic

literal GM fangirl detected

All you have is a bunch of memes that aren't representative of the majority of GM cars.
Enjoy your aluminum beds that get pierced by empty toolboxes being dropped on them I guess.

>Dr. Z
I hate that faggot

>hey let's put biodegradable insulation in our wiring harnesses, nevermind that Volvo already did and learned from its mistake

>female CEOs

lol

She's pretty much the anti-Carly Fiorina/Marissa Mayer, GM has blossomed under her leadership.

If you want to call this "blossoming"

>There's Karl Benz but he's more of an exception than a rule.
he's the fucking father of the automobile
the fact that Dieter Zetsche is the CEO of Daimler-Benz only adds injury to insult

What racing series is this?

Is this what blossoming looks like? The value of the company dropping since she took over while the rest of the market more than more than doubles your performance?

Are you by chance also a woman?

NASCAR it seems

Whatever dude
businessinsider.com/mary-barra-most-influential-ceo-in-gm-history-2017-2

Also not a roastie

>most influential ceo in gm history
>in gm history

A turd with some polish on it is still a turd you goofy retard. She's done an objectively terrible job when compared with her peers. Notice how the share price took a definitive downturn right as she took over and stayed stagnant ever since?

maybe not a roastie but definitely dumb as one.

You're all faggots, specially you, OP. This thread has nothing to do with cars.

Wow, it's almost as if she got hit with a safety recall of thousands of vehicles after just 2 weeks in the job. And "the rest of the market" isn't really comparable. You should compare to the rest of carmakers.

Nigger

btw interesting how Tesla moves in sync with Ferrari (RACE)

>no FCA
>no Toyota
nice cherrypicking

It's almost as if she handled the recall fiasco like a total buffoon and cratered any momentum the stock had beforehand.

newsflash: shit companies are valued like shit. You basically proved my point by including TSLA and RACE. Oh and don't forget THOR.

also, when investors would have been better off by literally burying their money in their backyard than investing in GM a comparison to the total market is fair game.

>It's almost as if she handled the recall fiasco like a total buffoon and cratered any momentum the stock had beforehand.
how so? What would you have done better?
>also, when investors would have been better off by literally burying their money in their backyard than investing in GM a comparison to the total market is fair game.
It's not. Different sectors move differently, you're comparing apples to oranges otherwise. If the market is growing but the automobile industry isn't, tough luck then. The economy is more than a single indicator.
I just included the default ones.

>how so? What would you have done better?
I maybe would have started by not lying before congress about when I knew about the recall in the first place. But that's just me.

>Different sectors move differently
Yup and they all have different headwinds. When your sector is struggling year after year while individual companies outperform you, you're a mediocre ceo at best.

>a thread about car companies has nothing to do with cars
Wow, really made me think. Why don't you just admit you don't like it instead of making shit up?

>FCA skyrocketing and proving it's the true master race again
Based. How will BMW fangirls recover?

PS markets are down pretty harsh in the last 5 minutes because the retarded senate is delaying their healthcare vote. Good opportunity to long some good stocks (read: not GM).

Krautcucks BTFO once again

Lose at Nürburgring, lose at power, lose at feel, lose at exhaust sound (BMWs even have to play sound through the speakers because they sound like shit), lose at styling, lose at the stock market. I don't think BMW can ever recover from this.

>What went right?
Nissan's lap times

>he fell for the mech engineering meme
lmao what a cuck
NA/ME masterrace

>NA/ME masterrace
You have to go back t. lawyer masterrace

>a fucking lawfag bragging about his degree on Veeky Forums and having the audacity to tell me to go back
Let me show you the way: Just so you know, we Naval Architects/Marine Engineers know most of what a Mechanical Engineer knows plus ship stuff.

>t. lawyer masterrace

>lawyer
>masterrace
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A lawyer is the Toyota CEO as mentioned by your butthurt colleague ITT
>stemfags on suicide watch
>mechanical engicucks on a suicide watch inside the suicide watch

/thread

>watching a gm series
>it's an oil leak episode

>She came from HR.
>HR
>Came from HR
youtube.com/watch?v=a0FHsJzeNZs

Spend 5 minutes talking about the dress code. Yeah. These are the priorities at GM.

>Mary Barra will NEVER EVER be your mistress
>She will never punish you for shitposting about the corvette
>she will never force you to lick her feet for everytime you called the camaro pigfat

bad feels

That picture makes the baby Jesus cry

>soviet is a footfag

interviewer pls let me be your pusy slave

I wonder what her sweet tastes like

>"Hey there little cuckboy, I just came back from releasing the new corvette zr1, which btw is faster than the Nismo GTR around the ring *jiggles* and my feet are tired and sweaty, so start licking and massaging them"

don't kinkshame me shitlord

I didn't mean her footsweet though

based pusy poster

>thinking she will give you a choice

she is the CEO of one of the biggest car manufacturers, if you dobn't obey her she will disappear you

alright fine.

>putting mommy's face in jessica simpson's body
DELET THIS

>implying she considers me worthy of licking her sweet
I should be happy if she had the generosity of allowing me to lick the floor she steps on

lol obsessed. that isn't me

Didn't say it was you. The file has your name but it applies to all the memeing faggots clinging to outdated lap times.

>outdated
post the correct one then

>damage control
lol

>t. butthurt gm fangirl

it's already been posted, 1:25:00
fuck off

>it's already been posted, 1:25:00

nope, haven't seen the video

>moving the goalposts

so you can post the so called correct laptime then?

Like used tranny fluid

>b-but muh modified car lap times
stay btfo

>modified
there is no laptime to begin with

She drives Covettes and Camaros so my guess would be oil leaks

>alignment is a modification
pic related

They can call it the LS, but it's still the ol' leaky chevy small block

wtf I love Corvettes now

>pic
that is not a video, post the video

>implying videos matter
Glickenhaus and Koenigsegg didn't call out Lamborghini for no reason. It's easy to accelerate a video a bit and make it seem like it was faster than in reality.

so there is no video of said laptimes?, why do you expect me to belive it? where is the telemetry data?

why does GM somehow "forgets" all that shit, the claim to have lapped the ring in 7:13 with the new camaro, yet they "forgot" the equipment

seriously expect me to belive it?

their "reason" is that Lamborghini's engineering is just too advanced for them to wrap their heads around it so they cry foul.