Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAyJ_V6mDfk
youtube.com/watch?v=qjzLuddjIUI
youtube.com/watch?v=OKwseDlnLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=60WQUG3XW3M
youtube.com/watch?v=pF_Fi7x93PY
vocaroo.com/i/s001kA0qqVCz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lizards are gay and I will eliminate every one of them as well as their toad-like deities.

AND I THINK TO MYSELF...

Their gods are gone.

They can't be gay, they don't even have willies.

OLD FRIEND WHEN?!

waaaaaaaaaaagh a wonderful hurl!

Turdsday by the Grace of our lady!

No TW2 news ever

Why did they even announce it yet

EGX paid them to show up and show off something exciting

>no edition
>image that gets used all the time
>fucked up youtube link again
kill yourself and never make an OP ever again

>Demand: go to war with Chaos who is currently fucking the both of us
>Their counter offer: give us 1500 gold and go to war with the dwarfs for no reason
Did the AI just tell me to fuck off?

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

>edition
>>>/ksg/

Why do units move around so herky-jerky in Attila?

Goblin Dabbing

Rock the boat!

Historical accuracy

Archaon
Grimgor
Mannfred

That's a big landboat.

jesus christ some of you Veeky Forums faggots are insufferable
i bet people leave the room when you walk in huh weirdo?

Wanting thread OPs to be halfway decent is insufferable? Neck yourself, nigger.

G O B L I N S

>damned his entire country to undeath
>did nothing wrong

Getting upset and crying just because someone chastised you for putting zero effort into a menial task is pretty sad.

editions are fun, user

>Was the sole hope of defeating chaos

Thats correct

reminder that you will never make a spear wall round teclis like in the warhammer 2 trailer because they gutted those unit abilities for no fucking reason.

What is this legend of zelda shit

>original trailer for Warhammer is actually narrated by the wizard as he's losing his mind to Chaos
>ingame cinematic and he's replaced by some old lady narrator
Why fix what wasn't broken

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

maybe that's a hint that it's going to be in TWWH2

We have no idea what Warhammer 2 is going to be like, user. Given how things have progressed over Warhammer 1's lifespan (fanatics becoming manual, Bretonnia roster abilities, etc), I'm tempted to predict we'll see some more classic abilities for units in the next game.

I also dislike that the ingame Brettonia intro is narrated by that Tzeentiach fuck rather than Alberic like it was in the original trailer.

>I'm tempted to predict we'll see some more classic abilities for units in the next game.
but then the old world needs them too. If elves can do spearwalls there's no reason why empire & wood elves can't as well.

Also need shield walls for dwarf & chaos units.

The first I fought wood elves my chaos chosen got absolutely decimated because all they could do is stand there and take missile fire whilst never being able to catch any unit.

There no reason elite warriors wouldn't make a shield wall in that situation to become literally immobile but missile proof.

> Start up Fall of the Samurai again
> Realize I've completely the game as every Shogunate faction
> Even though is shames my honor as a humble servant of the Tokugawa, I choose Choshu
> Wow this +3 charge is really fun
> Can't shake the terrible feeling of murdering loyal servants of the Shogun, who gave of 200 years of magnanimous peace
> Only reason I don't immediately go to the clan panel and change allegiances is because I know the campaign will be a cake walk then

God damnit guys why is Fall of the Samurai so good.

>when people say Gelt isn't a good LL because they're shit at using magic.

Release: youtube.com/watch?v=AAyJ_V6mDfk
Original: youtube.com/watch?v=qjzLuddjIUI

youtube.com/watch?v=OKwseDlnLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=60WQUG3XW3M
What manner of madness leads men to such decisions, you think?

>When a combat LL can easily kill hundreds of enemies per battle with a right-click
>When AOE damage spells don't do damage

Why is the skellington warrior march animation in Warhammer so retarded?

the vampire lords are mocking living formation marches

but they DO deal damage

You bite your tongue.

It's a reference to stop-motion skeletons in old movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pF_Fi7x93PY

+1
vocaroo.com/i/s001kA0qqVCz

>The more you modernize, the more somber and depressing the music becomes

It really is the best game of the franchise.

I'm not sure. Are you guys sure CA just didn't fuck up on the animation for those guys? I mean, even if they didn't, why make them look goofily retarded for a gag?

Playing Bretonnia for the first time here. I finally united the entire kingdom under Fay Enchantress and the fully confederated Wood Elves declared war on me. I'm managed to fight them off back to their territory but their garrisons are all Xbox tier hueg. How do I burn these little shits?

The gameplay feels super satisfying. Shogun 2 in general worked very well in letting you bring huge armies to bear. The standard unit in FOTS was 200 men.

>where all his country man gained immortality that allows them to do whatever the fuck they want since they get infinite life cheat code.

Nagash is truly the second coming of settra.

>fucking skeleton has a wilhelm scream

Danse Macabre

It's supposed to be a parody, a dark jest at the forces of the living.

It's very intentional - it's a new column in the battle entities table for synced locomotion.

Because skelememes are goofy.
t. /ss13g/

The plebs are forever tortured, but the masters could've had so much more because they had the power to wait for lifeful immortality in their embalming preservation things.

Choshu is a pretty fun clan in general. It's basically a roaring rampage down Honshu to the capital killing everything in your way, and all your units have a charge buff, the ishin shishi further buffs the charge of all units in the army it's attached to, and there's a buddhist temple pretty close to you, so when it's all combined Choshu can easily have the highest charge of any clan in the game. Even basic levy infantry can shatter any enemy on the charge.

PATRIARCH

AND EMPEROR

>gets fired for heresy in the end time
>regain the power of metal only to get back stabbed

>the only unit disciplined enough to march in step is dead
really makes you think

>he actually liked microing formations

pause babby

>End Times lore
That really marshaled my men

>hey guise remember that time i abused shitty AI to clump them all in a siege and use a vortex, haha man these spells are the bomb!

>wants to get on todbringer's good side
>gives him gift each turn
> -20 in diplomatic relation in my face

why are my Ulric worshiping northern brother hates me?

Nippon going to be in the nest game! I found some leaked screenshots of their units.

what form of land change mechanics are there going to be in warham zwei?

Are vampires and chaos a thing in Lustria?

They were on their way to immortality of the still being fleshy variety though

Woah

were they? who had the abilities to do that though? other than nagash's immortal dead spell?

>be playing first Empire campaign
>play quest battle where Middenheim are apparently funding Empire ISIS to fight me
>I'LL SHOW THOSE FUCKERS
>declare war next turn
>manage to beat their shit in by a tiny margin
>Nordland hates me and declares war on me
>don't even get to claim Middenheim because those Hochland fucker declared War and sieged it as soon as I kicked Todbringers shit in.
>Then get quest to be friends with Nordland for Runefang
I should really do this on more empire campaigns, but once you know how rich Marienburg is it's hard not to rush for it.

Still salty that they lost in the era of three emperors

Too right user, Gelt's probably a foul grobi too!

>the amount of fucking chaos pouring out of the north right now
AND THERE'S A MOD TO MAKE THIS EVEN WORSE?

>not wanting to confederate middenland and gets boris as playable lord

they may be dicks, but it is pretty swell having boris on my side. Dat melee expert traits though. Hopefully CA can make boris a legendary lord and gave him some good purple equip quest battle.

HOO
HAA
HOO
HAA

I miss the IF OUR LORD IS TO BECOME KING guy

>balancing shit in a TW game for something other than an AI opponent
But literally 80% of the playerbase are just playing vs. AI in campaigns.

Its going to be in TWWH2, as a special bonus of the High Elves to simulate their dense formation rules in tabletop.

Things like wedge formation and shieldwall will disappear to re-appear as "special" racial abilities. Only bretonnians know the forbidden jutsu of the wedge, and only the high elves have mastered the unholy art of the shieldwall.

Look forward to it

Nagash based his spell off of the one being worked on by their priests who were already immortal thanks to the Khemirian gods.

He pretty much threw a bitch fit because their king Alcadizaar curb stomped him.

I don't actually mind wedge formation being restricted to the Brettonians, given that in the tabletop they uniquely got access to the Lance Formation special rule.

Besides, Wedge in previous TW games was almost completely useless. I can't think of any situation in any of them where I'd actually choose Wedge over a standard formation. Shieldwall, though, was situationally useful in prior TW games.

better play high elves for that comfy +1 rank of attacks bonus, user

all you did was engage the frontline then activate it for the free buffs in mid combat, just like phalanx

I don't miss it in this game, bracing or countercharging is enough based on the scenario/unit

This "Karl Franz" better be worth it!

Fixed Norsca Economy + Bigger Badder Chaos is a good mix
No more Surtha Ek destroyer of worlds
Much more Archaon destroyer of worlds

SATISFY THE GRUDGE

>i used formations in a way that wasnt intended so everyone else must have too

>pause babby
is this a meme?

Are you actually saying they should gut integral mechanics to the total war series because you don't like pausing mid battle?

enjoying micro=/=wanting combat that is actually realistic

>norse pirate not raiding shit
>all these modding shit

you guys are pleb, faithless to the world of warhammer fantasy.

*spams peasant mobs for 72 turns and gets eaten by Mousillon*
Rejoice! For a knight of Bretonnia is your shield!

Both the Norscan factions are always t1 powers, more powerful than actual empires

For the Lady!

only time formations were worth a damn was the square which was necessary

the rest have either been free stats buttons, worthless piss, or yari wall which gg'ed S2 campaigns

In Warhammer there are other things to micro and I'd rather micro abilities and spells than formations. I shoudn't have to tell my stationary ironbreakers to stand still effectively

>but still no dwarf shieldwall
this would fucking suck.

>living in the barren wasteland that is norsca
>not become strong after years of harsh upbringing under the harshest winter and chaos influence

Norse pirate are suppose to hard to beat like that. Besides, their infantry is nearly the same stats as the empire swordsman and most of their army can be countered by a good empire army composition, which is one thing the empire is good at, creating counter army.

>I shoudn't have to tell my stationary ironbreakers to stand still effectively
what the fuck does this even mean?

Are you saying you don't want to have a press a button before leaving them in guard mode?

yari wall was great and spearmen in warhammer should be able to make spear walls. It's not like it'd be hard to fuck them over with all the unit diversity warhammer has.

What the fuck do they even eat
I assume there are actually norscan farmers or something up there who are never touched on in the lore

yari wall turned the cheapest units into the most deadly unit on the field and you could spaghetti line it meaning you cover a lot with a dirt cheap unit that can beat back any samarus and the spaghetti cuts on archer casualties, fundamentally stupid and broken.

And no ironbreakers don't need a "be fucking ironbreakers" button. The shield missile block and the charge resist against all, and the blast packs are all good when braced. I don't need a button for wanting them to brace they are designed, recruited, and implemented for that very fucking purpose, why does that need an input? Its better game design.

Thats not tactics, thats not strategy, its clicking a button. Should there be a "swing weapon" button that i have to mash to make them do such basic commands?

>What the fuck do they even eat
On the coast you can go out fishing, pull in some big whales and such
Inland you can eat Chaos failed monstrosities

the norse tribes survive by:
1. commit cannibalism on their tribes people
2. pray for nurgle (for not feeling hunger) or slaanesh (for fabulous, tasty food) to give them food
3. raiding. The only, most profit way to get some high quality shit.
4. eat wild life found in norsca like trolls, wolfs even their own horse, whom they used in battles as well
5. actually good scavenger and survivalist that can find even the smallest hint of vegetation and animals in the ever winter land
6. fishing. Norsca is surrendered by water so ice fishing might be yummy. Though it is not sure whether the fish were mutated by chaos already, there might be some kind of monster serpent or giant kraken living under the norsca sea.

Still, Norsca is pretty shitty place, worst than Kislev. The fact the norse tribe is able to survive has proven that they are hardcore motherfucker.

BEWARE OF KARL AND HS OVER 9000 FLAGELLANT CHAOS FUCKER!!!

the real question is how do dwarfs survive? agriculture is sure to be non-existent

NO YOU VERMIN STOP INFECTING OUR THREADS

autism