liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

gay thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/664fsc/this_has_got_to_be_the_best_expansion_since_ive/
rule34-data-010.paheal.net/_images/c73f51e1b528ec38d8a2470013de9f1d/2060633 - Hearthstone ParkdaleArt World_of_Warcraft draenei kabal_crystal_runner.jpg
hearthpwn.com/decks/795877-best-midrange-hunter-ungoro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gift me packs

No wonder this game has the lowest interest according to internet searches in history as Un'goro was released

It's fucking awful

This expansion is literally so awful and unbalanced

These dumb fucking idiots thought putting the hero power you get from Majordomo Executus behind a gate where you just have to play taunts was "fair".

They thought forcing rogues to play 1 drops was also "bad".

They're out of touch, they have 0 clue to what the fuck their doing. No wonder some people only stick to being eternal arena players, constructed is honestly fucked. I can't wait to see how awful the pro scene turns out to be, maybe they'll nut up and ban quests from tournaments.

Post cancerous cards killing the game

>blizzard genuinely thought that ice lance was what made freeze mage work
>not everything else

sometimes during my second turn in a row constantly chaining shadow visions all the way to the rope, i wonder briefly if the way i've chosen to spend my free time is the best one

totally worth it

>Arenigger

No sympathy

T-thanks for the waifus.

still need sauce on previous op image
please lads

Easy. Buying adventure means 20 dollars and getting all the card.
Buying expansion means 400 dollars to get all the cards.
If you don't want all the cards, it is still more than 20 dollars to get all the meta relevant cards.
Also making filler and trash cards is easier than designing adventure wings.

>help my opponent is playing cards
>what u want famm?

literally go on paheal search hearthstone and it'll probably be there

>Try to kill freeze mage
>print this
>single handedly revive it again

I hope Ben Brode chokes on the pizza he used to deliver for

Oh christ I just took this card for a ride.

This is completely disgusting.

How am I allowed to do the things I'm doing here.

This isn't a card game, this is a crime.

Ice Lance wasn't random enough :^)

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/664fsc/this_has_got_to_be_the_best_expansion_since_ive/

YES GOOD GOYIM SHILL THIS EXPANSION

SHILL THE FACT THAT THE ONLY FUN LIES IN RANKS 25-20

GOOD GOYIM THE GAME ISN'T DYING AT ALL

Welp, time to re-install Eternal. Enough of this shit game.

Fuck off retard

If the goal was to kill freeze mage they should have just gotten rid of Ice Block.

>WoToG
>Selling point is 4 old gods
>3 see play

>JUG
>Selling point is 9 quests
>2 see play

Pretty sure every single Old God was viable m8.

>N'zoth
No explanation needed

>C'thun
See above

>Yogg (pre-nerf)
See above above

>Y'sharaj
Ramp druid and control warrior

Stop giving the retard (you)'s he's obviously just doing it for attention at this point.

He'll fuck off back to /svg/ eventually.

*blocks your path*

I agree senpai

As some point shadow visions is going to singlehandedly push priest to t1

this dev team has zero chance of not breaking a tutor eventually

>Play mage
>Burn + Ice block
>Just throw shit at face
>Just made it to rank 5

Print more healing please Blizzard thanks

>Team 5
>Understanding the game

Yshaarj was really only ever in Barnes and Astral Communion meme decks. People played him but not to the level of the other 3.

>shilling for Team 5 for free
>being in utter denial

Game is dying

No wonder why it's so popular on twitch, so people can experience it without having to actually suffer through the agonizing experience that is the balance in this game.

>C'thun
Not to mention he was given to everyone, one of the few decent decisions Blizzard has made with this game.

I'm having immense difficulty getting past rank 13 (lol). Can anyone make recommendations on this taunt warrior deck? I have a 0% winrate vs quest rogue

I don't have a 2nd fishes, 2nd dirty rat, curator/hellscream/deathwing and can't afford to make any of them.

I know part of it might be that I am retarded, but any advice would be great

>Play any sort of mage
>Queue into Warrior
>My choices are concede on the spot or lose a 20 minute game

If you can't get to rank 5 with taunt warrior you might as well just uninstall then eat a bullet.

giants mage can beat warrior
the secret is to alex before your combo and save a 6 damage aoe for your extra turn

>Blizzard single handedly killed Zoolock
>All the while attempting to kill Freeze Mage but making it even worse in the process

Took me forever but I found it just for you
rule34-data-010.paheal.net/_images/c73f51e1b528ec38d8a2470013de9f1d/2060633 - Hearthstone ParkdaleArt World_of_Warcraft draenei kabal_crystal_runner.jpg

No Curator may be the issue. Extra card draw is a pretty big deal for the deck.

i love you man

Cut Tar Lord, and Ornery. Put in Curator and second Hatchling. Quest Rogue will win if they draw well, but they'll win against most decks if they draw well.

Will we ever see an Inspire minion again?

>Warlock is literally just fucking dead

Annoyed desu. inb4 petdeck shitters come out of the woodwork with HURR ABOUT TIME

people say that paladin has the worse quest but i'll be honest when i say that warlock's is literally fucking useless

Who else happy about the current state of the game?!?!

>Not ice block

Nobody. Anyone who says they're happy are lying.

How did this fucking thing come to ever being released in it's current state.

Is Zoo dead? The double adapt guy is pretty threatening.

They killed Rag so warrior could've his cancer quest, cancer class killing the game again

AND WHY THE FUCK SYLV DIED?

>muh legendary that activates deathrattle
Its a 10 mana combo for fucks sake

>inb4 muh priest
fuck priest quest too, another aids class

NONE SHALL PASS!

I beg to differ. Taunt warrior is fucking awesome.

Reddit is apparently loving it like its the second coming of WoTG, when it reality WoTG was an amazing expansion that introduced a ton of fun albeit random cancer but fun nonetheless to the game.

This introduced literal overpowered cancer you can't counter.

no he isn't

I'm too lazy to go through all the cards, but what exactly would break Sylv in this set?

Sylvanas died because she out classed every other 6 drop in the game by a fairly large margin. The only other cards that competed with her was Emperor and Reno.

Auctioneer too I guess, but I'm kind of surprised they didn't retire that card as well honestly.

This expansion killed standard for me, wild is the only way to have something closely related to fun

also >Dinosaurs

seriously? with all lore in the fucking world of warcraft you neglect everything to create DINOSAURS? do I look like a 12yo 90's kid for you blizzard?

Thank God I'm only playing this game twice a week now, soon I'll be over this bullshit

miracle rogue is the least of our problems atm

Is this the best budget deck right now? hearthpwn.com/decks/795877-best-midrange-hunter-ungoro

if they retired auctioneer, rogue would be the least relevant class for a long fucking time

that class has 0 good AoE, they need SOMETHING in that is in the form of a good engine

Oh I know, but at the time it wasn't.

reddit doesn't seem to get that just because it's better than gadgetzan in some aspects doesn't make it good by any means

pic related

Bullshit excuses, staple cards will always exists, the best we can do is make them the minimal possible

They removed her because she was a solid 6 drop that almost every player had, so since they couldn't jew the fuck outta her anymore, kicking her out to the purgatory was way easier

>but hey goy you got you dust refunded :^)))
>Even tho this expansion there is a shitload of epics and legendaries necessary for you to make a half-decent deck, you are fine getting this extra dust that is nothing but your right
>But don't worry, the legendary drop will stay the same we make things harder to '''''''''''''motivate''''''''''''''''''' midrange players

Meanwhile Loatheb is rotting in wild, when he could be perfectly fine in this cancer meta

After I grind my golden pally I'm fucking done with this scam

Is it normal to have some ranked anxiety?

>>muh legendary that activates deathrattle
>Its a 10 mana combo for fucks sake
>>inb4 muh priest
>fuck priest quest too, another aids class
that hunter rare that activates deathrattles, the dino who attacks whenever you play a minion and the lego that you mentioned, it also was one of the best 6 mana minions.

Aggro Murloc Pally is the most fun I've had in this shit game in literal months.

The feeling of snowballing out of control on people and making big flashy plays never gets old. Oh it's a 1/3. Oh now it's a 2/4 and a 2/3. Oh now it's a 4/5 and a 4/4 and a 3/3 OH FUCK NOW THERE'S A 5/4 AND THEY ALL HAVE WINDFURY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-. Hydrologist getting gay secrets to use it's rainbow power against evil again and again is also hilarious and never gets old. I mean jesus fucking christ even eye for an eye is good again can you believe this shit?

Fuck you if you don't like murlocs I'm having fun goddammit. AND winning. How often do you get a deck that wins and is also fun in this shit game? Almost never, so enjoy it you glorious fagbags.

>quest rogue

Nope.

what's the best zoo list right now? been seeing a lot of fire fly when i play against zoo, so i swapped those in to replace two argent squires.
is discoshit really the best zoo right now? can't stand discozoo.

>hasn't even reached sea giant
>while playing quest rogue
>has ladder anxiety

No.

Soooo... I'm still pretty plebby and very blindly play into HearthStone... What're some good pages/guides/tutorials/videos to learn to git gud and better at it?

JewTube, the wiki or perhaps some other site/s

I ALREADY ASKED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD AND YOU DILDO LOVING FUCKS DIDN'T ANSWER ME

reynoodle

>hasn't even reached sea giant

That's what I'm anxious about

After this image I won lost won lost won lost lost won and stopped for the night. I've been to 7 twice and then back to 10/0, I just want 5 for the epic. I need dust, don't even have patches

>Dinosaurs
>Bad
I'm sorry, I didn't realize how severe your mental disability was. My condolences to your parents.

>is discoshit really the best zoo right now?
yea. blizz took PO away so you're reliant on soulfire and doomguards for burst.

no for some reason these guys create mechanics and completely abandon them an expansion later

i guess with the exception of their base mechanics

What's it gonna be, anons? This might decide my future of playing this game

>Shaman is shit
Print powercreep 1 drops that snowballs the game, 1 mana 3/3 weapon, 4 mana 7/7

>Mage is too good
Print spells that will never see play ( the 2 mana execute frozen minion and the 0 mana freeze a minion)

>Priest is shit Even tho they were the most oppressive deck to play VS pre-standard
Print High valuable cards and push even more braindead tribal stuff ( dragon )

>Warlock is always decent
Print them more discard inconsistent bullshit and the worst possible quest

>Rogue is too bad, because it was designated to combo but we hate combo
Lets print them OP quest, because having 1 mana 5/5s bursting your face down is interactive

>Druid is combo-ing too much
Print Jades so they can infinite value and play for control

>Pally is too good
Just fuck their shit up, but print nice legendaries for them for the LULs

The only class they didn't fucked over was Warrior, which ironically has ALWAYS been the P2W class, even aggro warriors were high dust cost

Warrior is the only class through all this bullshit who never suffered a nerf-bat from Blizz, the worst timeline for warrior was something around LoE when they sucked at arenas, and that was it

>Really got my neurons firing

twitch tv trumpsc

>He has Tyrande
GET HIM!

lyra

warlock quest

There is a reason why the ladder is infested with the deck at higher ranks.

Playing the game helps the most, but if you want to watch someone play Dog on twitch at least usually talks through his important plays and what he's thinking.

Why doesn't Blizz hire Kripp to fix the arenas?

Why are the Jews so fucking greedy?

Eh, is this actually used?

never

Anyone watching Dog? He's played only murloc Paladins for the last hour. Real fun meta.

Kripp

Dog is normalfag brainlet meme, don't fall for him

yes in arena

All Kripp does is look dead inside and complain.

i don't even pick it when servant of kalimos offers him to me

I just use free gold from quest and dust cards rotating out

when is old gods and mean streets rotating?
missing some epics and legendaries in both and can't decide which packs to buy with my gold?

that's why he's reddit's guy

Great quests:
Rogue, Warrior, Mage

Okay quests:
Priest (would be really good if priest had any way to close the game),Shaman

Shit quests:
Hunter ("Put your deck full of 1-drops, but skip your turn 1 by playing a quest, lul"), Paladin, Warlock

"Huh?":
Druid

Both rotate in 49 weeks.

We've been getting discover minions every expansion since LoE.

>I already gave him my address

What's the story behind this?

His insight and experience is 1000x better than all these shitstains

>look dead inside
Who can have fun playing HS?

Congratulations, I couldn't create a shittier list even if I tried with money

>Cucknald
>Dog
Dropppppped

>he doesn't know

ah okay, thanks

I believe that is why he asked.