Why isn't your car fun to drive?

Why isn't your car fun to drive?

>C Powers will be stuck with garbage shitboxes forever because his Mexican ass is too poor for a GT-R

Feels good man

>inb4 slower than a minivan shitposting
>inb4 lap times shitposting
classic toyobaru thread

>ugly shitbox
>everyone talks down on my shitbox here and reddit
>fwd
>slower than 86, FiSt and Minivan
>shitty suspension
>stock tyres
>these two causes front tyres to spin for literally anything
>shitty roads

Car in question 2016 velosturd turbo

K20A3

Instead of you know, the ones that make 200-212 hp or whatever.

>be me
>know jack shit about cars
>get a V6 mustang with 28k miles
>think I did pretty good
>post on Veeky Forums
>get shit on by nearly everyone there for "muh V8"
Feels bad man

Fun is the only reason I drive my cars.
Two manuals, one's a 6, the other an 8. The 200hp one is good for running errands, the 400 is solely for screwing around on curvy mountain roads.

The only thing I'd improve about it would be to give it more power. Everything else is fine for fun drives.

It's FWD and CVT

>1239kg
>160 bobow power
>want more
>always want more

It is. And it's faster than a 86 but probably slower than a minivan.

>4l v6 SUV
>heavy as shit
>keeps braking down
>bad on gas
>most fun ive ever had driving it was when i was "drifting" in an empty parking lot in a snow storm

It's fun in the bends, about as much fun you can get out of a 75Hp Renault Megane Diesel

I don't think it could be much more fun without making huge compromises in practicality or budget. With 215/45 PSS it feels like I'm driving on rails when I want to, even in the wet, but still goes sideways when provoked properly.

I'm used to utilizing the full RPM range, I don't feel the need to overtake in 6th gear. There's nothing more fun dropping from 6th to 2nd to pass something slow, matching the revs exactly and just speeding past, shifting at red line, with your passenger clinging on for dear life yelling for you not to go so fast, but you're barely doing 70 at that point. It's priceless.

>tfw just bought a new veloster turdbo
>I love it so far

Only has a 1.4

sounds like my 3k civic

I like it but I feel like i could have gotten something better for my money or the shortcomings of the car is just annoying me. I kind of deal with it but just laying it down.

I do still like how practical it is, but so is a FoST and it's probably the same price range. Also the 3rd door is a gimmick my co-workers hate me when I give them a ride on the vesloter, should have just done it a 2 door at that point.

I have the 2.0L N/A FC4, and I am just waiting for parts to come out. The hype right now is all over the 1.5L Turbo 'cause for ~ 1k you can add about 40 HP. I know its a little chubby, but with the k20c2 being port injected, there is a good bit of theoretical potential in this newcomer. I should start with suspension and brake upgrades, right?

It is. Why did you make a shit thread about the ft86 twins?

Because it's a fun car.

Next time do your research. Low mileage is a meme.

Italian chassis, sweedish motor, 13lbs per horse at the moment.