FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>I wanna be a phantom (but mangle won't let me
be one)

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/4pfv/
picosong.com/4dkq/
pastebin.com/sus2ETba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INHALE MY DONG, ENRAGEMENT CHILD!

I want Balloon Boy to feed me till my tumtum pops.

This is a Balloon Boy only thread

PLEASE DIE.

I regret making this thread.

Yo Yo Yo, this is DJ B-Boiii, comin' at ya with the hottest beats 2015 had to offer.
picosong.com/4pfv/

user are you alright?

picosong.com/4pfv/

Required thread listening

Only getting stronger.

No ragrets

I'm out of BB pictures that I have saved now so whatever post who you want

Why do you care?

Okay.

I want to snuggle with this enragement young lady.

Just making sure.

>Balloon Boy thread
I'm fucking ready

Of what, we are dead.

Delete this!

>off-model
>aged up
It's shit and so are you

How does he get through day to day life with 24/7 handjob hands? They're not useful for all that much else, can't hold as many things as you'd think.

Ghost, gross. Ghrost.

Souldozerfag had the best Balloon Boy

>not Muzak BB

The continuation

Nameless, Cake, and Muzak were all top contenders as well.

GOTCHU COVERED TRIPS-SENPAI

More!

It's tough. Souldozerfag had the best drawn BB, but Muzak had probably the best BB overall. I can totally see them as being the same character, though.

I have less hate for you than I did before.

!!!!!

Truly, a masterpiece of modern art. Thank you, kind Ghostler.

Fucking radical.

What a thread

I'm so proud of you, son.

You've done better

Spoilered for gore

Auto had a nice BB as well, sometimes.

Hello?

No characterization though. Just incidental pictures.

!!!

Yohoho!
picosong.com/4pfv/

'Better' is just 'Worse' on opposite day

Shit, nigga, you draw fast.

This is extremely catchy! Balloon Boy is my hero, 1 Balloon for every prayer!

This is the third time that link has been posted.

picosong.com/4dkq/
Everything Muzak made was great. Check him out in the voicefag archive in the OP.

If you don't listen to a Muzakfag song every time one gets posted, you're living your life incorrectly
picosong.com/4pfv/

I miss the Foxy-BB friendship captain/first mate dynamic

>you will never be the third wheel in their bromance

I get it. Because they explode like balloons, right?

>drive up to the doors in muscle dragsters and vroom

>methados has returned
Holy shit

As if we didn't have enough Jojo already.

A little more couldn't hurt.

ded thred
ded kids

Well it is four in the morning.

Not for me it isn't.

pastebin.com/sus2ETba

Ice cream story repost, about Purple driving an ice cream van.
Still planning things out, next chapter should be in a week or two.

vaginasaur

You have a reptile dysfunction

I'm still holding out hope that someone can make Tracy as endearing as Beamz or Tammy. I know that's not really saying much, but it's better than what she''s got going on right now. The idea of a giant intimidating T-rex bot who tries to be friendly and outgoing despite being large and imposing is amusing to me.

Okay, that's a good one.

Only Edan and Rider have done anything with them. It'd take an A lister drawfag to really make them stick with people.

I think Bev could do it if he bothered with characterizing any of his characters. He has a pretty cute design for her.

I don't know about an A lister, maybe just someone who can tell a story through a picture. Beverage is a great artist, but one of his biggest faults is his inability to depict character or personality.
This is one of those times I really miss Badgeanon. She was so good at spitballing this kind of stuff with the thread.

Bev's been with the thread for over two years and I sill couldn't tell you anything about his characters except that they look amazing. I feel like if this was something he was ever going to put real effort into, it probably would have happened by now.

Someone like Ghost is who I was thinking of.

I can't believe bev has been here for two years, he still feels like the "new guy" for some reason.

>Ghost
>A lister
Even in 2015 his good-to-bad quality ratio was all over the place. A lot of scrapped stories and just bad attempts at other stories. People just remember the successes more than the failures.

The only A lister in the thread is Mangledesh anyways, and he's dead.

Dunno about Ghost. Something about the way a lot of his characters come out just doesn't sit right with me.

Beverage has been drawing on and off here since 2014. I can't think of many people who've been around longer.

Lets not kid ourselves, Ghost used to be THE artist. Between Ghost Quest, Toying with You, his early Dust Bonnie pictures, FNoSO, and his Mangle story, Ghost accumulated enough good will that for the longest time he could essentially do no wrong in the eyes of the thread. Enough has already been said on how that all turned out, but for a time there Ghost really was the undisputed king of the OC fags.

That's because of the circlejerk.

Well, yes, but denying it would be revisionism.
Regardless of whether or not you like that it happened, it still happened.

I disagree. You're forgetting a lot of issues. Even TWY and Ghost Quest had massive hiatus issues, lore inconsistensies, screwy past/present tense uses, and the original Dust Bunny story was so bad he deleted all traces of it. People still complain about tone inconsistencies in GQ and rushed chapter ends on TWY today. And his anatomical issues in art was always a source for justified ribbing. Ghost could definitely do wrong and like today, user still called him out on it. Ghost was never perfect, he liked the general a little too much which led to an unhealthy 'thread dad' mentality for a while, and his obsession with wanting to do group projects and bring OCfags together for a while hurt him bad in terms of content quality, and a lot of that was happening as early as FNAF3. Ghost was never THE ideal OCfag.

MMMMMM

Weaver, Snax, Lovecraftfag, sy, repair, and gooseman stand out to me.

New occurance-I'll probably have time to sandwich stories between chapters. Give me requests and I'll get around to them in at most six months, like I did with Ice Cream Afton. Preferably non-lewd, though. Just to keep it simple.

Has anybody even read their story?

I assume someone must have. I haven't though.
Rider's done one or two things I've enjoyed, but every time I've given Edan a chance, all it's done is remind me why I don't read his stuff.
Besides, I'm not interested in Dino Dan's. Randy is just a poor man's Beamz, and I neither know about, nor give a crap about, any of the other dinobots. Like Tammy or Beamz, Tracy works just fine on her own, and I don't really want to read a story about a bunch of other stuff I have no interest in just for a few scenes with her.

I did. The pacing is a bit funky at times and I wish the updating wasn't so sporadic, but it's legit a good story. the character interactions are interesting and the themes can be engaging. It's also one of the only drama stories we have, so it's nice to read just because it's something different.

That Ballora request still on your to-do list?

Foxy catching the guard and dragging him back to be suited.

It is, but I'll probably end up incorporating it as its own chapter into a larger, multi-chapter Ballora centric story. After my current stories wrap up I'll set to work on that one.
Sure.

>probably end up incorporating it as its own chapter into a larger, multi-chapter Ballora centric story
Keen.

It won't be out for a while. Maybe like a month.

I miss the fightingverse.

I don't miss fightverse.

I don't miss this either.

I can miss the fightan enough for both of us, then.

The fightverse is a concept that was good in theory but relied on ALL OCfags working together to survive. Up to that point it was a possibility, and even thrived. But then the leak drama happened, and any hope of it lasting was long gone. It sucks, but you can't really predict these sorts of things. Kickey and Blinkey were my favorites.

God I love Lucifer's lewds.

Actually the fight stuff started towards the end of the OCfag drama. It died of natural causes, and actually lasted much longer than thread fads usually do.

I miss Mizu, and wish she'd draw more enragement girl.

Well, I have considered this, the problem is the exact same reason why I haven't done a Tammy story. The Beamz story I did, Gone Batty, I am really proud of. And any ideas I have for Tammy or for this dinosaur is just too similar. I'd need to make a unique look at the character and for now at least, I don't really have anything good enough to warrant a story for her or the titty tiger.

>characters don't come out right
Do you mean in art or in writing? Any in particular? I know Oracle post GQ is polarizing but I'm looking to improve.

>I don't miss fightverse.
Neither do I. I'm glad that it ended as suddenly as it came.

>I don't miss this either.
Are we talking rackham thirsters or roommates in general? I don't miss the former but I'd very much like more of the latter.

Rackham thirsting. Roommates is a solid story.

Maybe something from their perspectives, and not a humen's? idk