Cookies!

4-5/6 for wrath

INVITE ME :D

Im down if u need a hunter

Truth > Gjallarhorn

prove me wrong

Fuck forgot name

>Hey guys I found a Dragonheart dress up figure

>Son can we talk about your weight problem?
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Why are you trying so hard to make that a meme? You're literally the only person who does it.

Need 1 for wotm siege engine hardmode

me

>Alpha Team gets World's Second
>Xboners no where to be seen

Damn...

Reminder, never, never ever raid with anyone that is not Light 400. Taking an hour on Templar and not completed it has fucking ruined me.

If you ain't first, you're last

Sorry bruv, some other queer in the party invited someone

Because I like it. Regardless of whether or not I'm the only one that uses it here. Same reason I use >She. Free (You)'s and easy funposting

t. butthurt xboner

>hour on templar

What is this, year 1?

>I'm the only one that uses it here.
Not any more
(ok)(cwl)

You sound like an even more annoying person than the one you present yourself as.

I know this is just another reply to you, but try not to alienate the people close to you or other important people in your life with your behavior.

If he's talking about the attempt I think he is, I was there and it was pretty bad.

fuck off virus

1 rocket mag faggot

>implying I play on Xbox

Who wants to raid?

>random players and pick up groups get a top 10 completion for an old weekly activity
water is wet

Myself and one other are planning to do WotM in ten if you're down

Sounds good Im going to do elders till we're ready

4/6 for wrath

Fuck WotM. VoG anyone?

t. shitter that hasn't seen the full potential of alpha team

I'm pretty annoying tee bee aych but it's just for the online kiddies. I'm a very kind and helpful person

I heard the DivineShadows PSN tag weighed too much on his mind so he slimmed down to some new, weeb PSN name

I fucking hate lfg normals

Got room for one more?

No one was taking it serious, just bullshit talking about /dg/ and complaining about the amount of enemies. It was fucking bullshit and I'll never play with a non-400 ever again. It's the sign of a shitter. I was the only one DPSing most of the time and was trying to complete it. I went out to get wasted after.

what kind of autist assumes people act the same way in game as they do in dg

I was taking it pretty seriously too, but it goes to show you can't really chat much because some people are too retarded to talk and raid.

We do. That'll be 4/6.

The chatting ruined it for sure. No one was focused, they were more concerned about being carried. I didn't want to make a big deal but it was getting to that point I wanted to call people out on their shit. I just got home and have been stewing over the wasted effort. No one who was focused was saying anything of help. I felt bad for Eagle.

Sorry bud I have to help normie friends at templar.

I felt bad for him, too. I had to be either helping him with minotaurs on his side or babysitting people on the other with my darkdrinker. It was a disaster mainly because of the inadequacy of half our team.

No worries, 3/6 WotM.

5/6 for wrath, fuckboys

Okay need 2 for aksis phase 2

Don't lie.

Nah not you though
Eternally Gays aren't welcome

can someone explain aksis part 2 for me?

WHO DIS

kill the shanks, kill the captains, kill the servitors, throw the bombs, stun the boss, shoot the boss, hide from the boss, repeat

FORGEMAN but I'm actually waiting on a WotM

We need a word for people who don't want to raid but raid anyway 'cause they're weak willed.

Cuck doesn't seem appropriate.

noob-ish heroes

or you could be thankful someone is helping your shitter ass no matter how reluctant they are to do it

Shut-up Stray you anit-cuck(WIP). Once someone more clever than I comes up for a good term for whatever the fuck you are I'm gonna call you it.

I'd actually rather do VoG right now

not stray guess again. if you're going to rip on people for helping you do something that they get nothing out of, you're a pile of shit and no one should help you if you ask them ever.

4/6 King's Fall

>Stray commits suicide after Cyberbullying

JUST WALK AWAY! KEK

GL HF
I'm going to sleep
;)

good meme stray, come on back now

Forgot the nose
;^)

you meme

5/6 for WotM. At Segway Engine.

Dueces.

I'm down

5/6 KF

5/6 at Aksis 1st phase. PLS RESPOND

Anyone running WotM?

I'm down
Psn vic-viic

>the one xboner who was willing to do two raids with the non inner circle members when no one else would
>he offers to help you with your raid and you belittle him for offering to help
You deserve no compleation desu

Go to sleep

turn you fucking xbox on and upload that clip at least

5/6 for Aksis P1.

Yet again, guess again
Then again you can try to use LFG, at least then when you make fun of them in the thread they won't be able to find out

Is there a /dg/ discord server?

Post with a name so I can make fun of you, too.

no, discords kill generals

It me!

get online and save us from lfg.

Wish I could. Shitposting from work

You made your bed, now fucking lie in it

cyberbullying intensifies

upload your clips shitter

Thanks Vacross, Emacs, Wow Such Charn, Edgy Dads, and actually not shitter LFG bro. Finally beat raid.

>hunters perferred

Wow, the audacity of some people.

>duplicate Found Verdict
>duplicate Hezen
>duplicate CM
>that's it

WHAT THE FUCK BUNGIENIGGER

>Finally get boots
>87%

>implying it's not the best class