/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Pre CCC event campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appeared in Extra CCC have a half AP for Interlude and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood Cu Chulainn is always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PzpkO
youtube.com/watch?v=748giUKJXRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi im gay

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Rad old guys thread?

>3 brand new events back to back
>anti DW shills will still complain there's nothing to do

I want to fuck Sumanai.

post the whole shit you idiot

There is always space for cool old men

Buffs when?

Nasu playing Bayonetta that's what happen

>Chinaland gets super butthurt after finding out about how Qin Shi Huang is depicted in the new jingke spinoff novel
>goes on a riot under Higashide's twitter
>Higashide apologizes
Get your shit together Higashide

Takeuchi wasn't invited to the brainstorming session. CCC was all the better for it.

There's points on both sides

DW is giving us maybe more content than 90% of the time, way more than usual, no one expected another event so soon. But for a lot of people it still feels like fucking nothing or is shit. Because even if it was way more than ever expected, its still shit since its DW.

You don't have to be a shill to say this is a good time at the moment, but also its not hard to say that a gatcha for two weeks isn't real content.

>shit nobody cared about my shitpost last thread
>gonna repost it again
This is a pity (You), nothing else.

Never.I still want her.

What are the odds of Kiara appearing in the CCC event when BB is guaranteed to hog the spotlight?

why cant more fate games be like this?

sitting at 490,850 shisengumi points. Place your bets.

I like it more because Nasu talks about how he was shitposting at Takeuchi for the final boss of CCC to wear a naked apron, she should be a total bitch, and she's partially influenced by Kara.

It was a game where they both went a bit crazy seeing what they could get away with and really just reveling in it. The only thing I remember being cut is Meltlilith's original NP where she'd kick the enemy to death while orgasming.

BB being playable or heroine of the event only increases the odds of someone else being the final boss here. So as long as Mother Harlot or someone doesn't show up out of nowhere, its pretty likely.

Da Vinci already hinted in Shinjuku about an anti-planet NP.

>only want redman
>fucking hate Nero
>Liz is only ST Saber
>Not a huge fan of Gil
>don't need an AoE Archer but Gil is so good he ascends the AoE meme
>not sure if I want to roll in the Nero or Gil gacha

What should I do?

She may get a CE or become a pillar final boss, doubt she'll get anything else.

I believe in you senpai

Stop shitposting and use those apples asap

It's not going to be two weeks before the CCC event starts. More like a week, maybe a week and a half at most.

Wait until 26th for CCC event info to be revealed, and if you don't like what you hear then roll the CCC-pre-gatcha.

Don't be dumb and fall for bait quickly at least, the gatcha is going to be around for awhile. Give it a few days.

>everyone expecting BB and the Sakuras
>another Nero-centered event

free 4* avenger

Just started the event two hours ago

AMA

I want it, but I really doubt it.

But I don't care about the extra series or CCC. I couldn't give a fuck about any of the sakura clones if I tried.

>limited nero and gil
>bait

why are you wasting your time instead of farming for chacha

Why are you a dumb female master that used command spells

But user! All gachas are bait gachas!

Can someone link me to the imbue folder that has all the riyo chibi pngs please senpaitachi?

>we'll never get the Harwey-centric event we deserve instead
Sad.

I'm just expecting one or two scenes with Andersen.

>yfw kiara is FP only

If you really want redman, go ahead and roll. If you don't like Nero and Gil, roll in the Karna or Tamamo gachas.

Why are you not level 130 when the cap was half a year ago.

Fate/Stay Night is a modern take on Don Quijote

Discuss.

You mean this one?

imgur.com/a/PzpkO

>Sakura VA is the guest of the broadcast
>Nero event
??

This is quite literally a bait gatcha. Any gatcha that's just spanning through old shit right before new shit comes out, is a bait gatcha. Its just meant to trick certain types into using up their horde so they'll whale during the event.

Why are you such a noob?

Who else doesn't give two shits about the Alter Egos and is gonna roll the bait gacha?

It's a rare not-completely-fucked chance to get Gawain, since he's unlikely to get solo rateups again and I couldn't get him during camelot.

me

I don't really care about the Alter Egos but I may still wait until we have more details about the event. Who knows if we will get something else in the gacha.

Him

Roll the Tamamo Gacha.

Me, fuck the whole Extra series. Hell it's even got 2030 on rateup, when else does that happen?

cute!

don't roll you fucking faggot

>Everyone talking about the servants
>Not realizing this gacha has a god-tier CE and 4 top-tier CEs

Who else is left? The basically released the entire Extraverse cast already except for Kiara and and the Alteregos. And Math Crackhead I guess, but it's CCC instead of Extella, so I doubt he'll be in yet.

I've already got a million casters and I hate Tamamo

Are they going to be used as revives again?

I have hope for them releasing old man Shuwho event though he wasn't relevant at all in CCC

Let me dream

I have 4 Twice, 3 of each Hakuno and 1 Kiara.

NANI?

BEYBLADES probably isn't gonna be in for a long time. Extella 2 will be out before he gets in, between all of the planned stuff and existing potential crossovers. At the very least EoR will have ended before he gets his chance.

>NP is AoE with a shitton of debuffs
>theme is spanish guitar

>We’re planning to introduce more characters like that, so even if they weren’t able to reach a good ending before, in FGO I’ll write them as if I’m writing a condensed gal game heroine route for them. No one says this out loud, but it’s nice having everyone be happy, isn’t it? Good Smile.

The damn point of FGO is "We're going to save everyone this time". FGO is everyone's good end series.

Me. Gil, Bride and those Hakuno CEs mean to me more than any Sakura clone.

We're entering the second era of F/GO OC servants.

>content
What content? Isnt its just gacha and prob with 1 - 2 mission for quartz

What dance are they doing? It looks so familiar to me

I have 3 Twices. That means that every new Twice CE I roll is useless unless I can roll it 4 more times.

>Speaking of the Fate/ feel, most of your previous works have protagonists with special powers, which result in them being given important roles in the story. On the other hand, up until now we still don’t know who or what exactly FGO’s protagonist is. Will this be touched upon in the story later on?

>Nasu: No. Everyone seems to think that the protagonist might be Character XX, but we decided that, as a mobile game, the protagonist would be the players themselves, a person who had been living a normal life up until now. We avoided turning the protagonist into “someone who actually had this backstory behind them.” I want everyone to think of FGO’s protagonist as someone who just happened to see a recruitment flyer at a station, applied and got accepted into the job, and somehow ended up getting taken into Chaldea. I wish I could live a life like that too.

Where were you when Guda was confirmed to be Shirou and Rin's kid that they had when they were like eight years old or some shit. While at the same time being literally genderbent Shirou and Rin, who are also their own children, but are themselves genderbent?

Part 1: 5* Passionlip, 4* Meltlilith, 3* Kingprotea
Part 2: 5* Li Shuwen, 4* Violet, 4* Kazuradrop
Welfare: Berserker Liz

BB will be revealed but won't be obtainable until a random gacha down the line, like Merlin and King Hassan.

What is this about spanish guitar.

Did i miss a great soundtrack in Extella?

I don't care much about the Egos but I also don't care about the pre-CCC bait gacha because I already have Bride and already have better AoE Sabers than Gawain.

Gareth-chan when?

Can it still be Don Quijote if the chuuni is real?

>it's a let's post interview quotes nobody asked for episode

Strong misreading.

This is CCC pre-event, which is leading into the actual CCC event which is promised to be a huge event like Zero event. Pre-event has the following shit.

>Saber bride interlude and new animations
>new mystic code
>my room will be changed
>1/2 AP for story
>1/2 AP for some strengthening quests
>1/2 AP for some interludes
>All Extra related servant gatcha for two weeks

In roughly a week
>Broadcast stream announcing everything about the new event they've been talking about for almost a month now. Event page probably open right after the stream.

Also we're getting 10x quartz today, probably more during the stream, and 10x more quartz for 600000 twitter folowers I think?

>2 crashes
>4K fucking points for 20 minutes of bullshit
I'm not gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=748giUKJXRQ

>we're getting

You mean already got

>Already have Liz.
>Don't like Liz.
>Don't have Gawain, Redman or Nero.
>Like Gawan and Redman.
>Nero is meh, but it'd be a new Servant.

I'm gonna walk out of this with like NP5 Liz and absofuckinglutely nothing else, aren't I?

>FGO is everyone's good end series.
Da Vinci, Roman, Olga, Lev, Tiamat, Goetia Siduri, Kingu, Nobukatsu, Andras, and many more disagree with this.

Wait for Part 2 where we will get new singularities to save them all

>forgetting Barbatos

>Also we're getting 10x quartz today

We already got them today, didn't we?

>alter egos meme

Of course, not happening.

Yes, he's a retard.

In Nasu's mind they're not human, so they don't matter anymore.
Human and Yahweh wank is the worst thing to happen to the series.

Is it possible to get to lvl135 without whaling at this point?

Nasu said his favorite character was Roman.

Nasu says whatever he is shilling at the moment is his favorite character. Haven't you learned this already?

It's impossible to beat Goetia without double Merlin Buster.

>Da Vinci,
nothing wrong with her
>Roman,
If you haven't noticed he's going to be saved eventually. Hell he has a CM line with Gilgamesh foreshadowing this, and EoR is said to have a theme about bringing back the dead. He'll probably show up near the end of FGO2.

>"b-but I didn't actually want that, it kills the symbolism"
Then don't ask when he's being saved. Now its happening

> Lev,
He's fine, in Melty he says its better if he dies anyway. He's happy with that. He had three personalities originally, its just that the demon pillar personality took over his other two personalities. His other two personalities would prefer death to losing themselves like this.
>Tiamat,
not a character
Goetia
Summonable eventually
>Siduri,
She didn't actually die, history rewrote after we left. Tiamat was considered an anomaly it was confirmed and thus axed from the time-line after we left, all damage was reset.
>Kingu,
see above
>Nobukatsu,
Will be summoned eventually
>Andras
he said he got his answer at the end of the event, and was happy. He understood what it meant to be alive and obtained something real.

Sure buddy. He made DW made the april fools' joke about him. I'm sure he's fairly honest when he's the only character he gave a shit to write about, unlike poor Mashu.