Which car is the one driven the most by people who really care what other people think of them? Pic related

Which car is the one driven the most by people who really care what other people think of them? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

328i

New mid-engined ferrari or any new lamborghini

Prius in san fran

Anything German.

I agree with you on this one. These owners are sad at Cars and Coffees.
I remember being at one last year with a lot of corvettes and they were all in great condition but I don't really care about corvettes so I said to my friend "these are clean but I'm not into them" then this red skinned, middle aged manlet with spiky hair leans out of his conversation with a few other middle aged to elderly men to say to me "THAT HOOD WAS TWENNY GRAND" then sticks his head back in to his conversation. he didn't say it like he was bragging about it or to shut me down, but he said it like he wanted my approval.
A a later date, there an old man who spent the entire duration of the C&C polishing his old, mint condition corvette from the 50s and saying hi to other boomers.
In second place I'd have to say Porsche 911 owners, especially those who drive the targa from the 60s.

C250
218i
IS250

Any car that the model is described by a series of numbers and or letter/number(s)
>ie. Merc ML500, Audi S5, BMW 328i, etc.

This doesn't include chassis codes.
>ie. AE86, SW20, etc.

>AE86 owners don't care what people think about them
Yeah right, they just paint them all like Dagumi Tofuboy for no reason; the pussy they're drowning in has nothing to do with it
>found the AE86 driver

GT-R
literally any muscle car
also this, but only when germans are non-domestic

>DingDingDingDingDingDingDingDing

We have a winner, folks!

First post best post, just as the prophecy foretold.

this desu. also any other base benz or audi. low end german luxury drivers are prob the most insecure people ever.

I think you mean the 320i

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/

C63, R8, RS5

>318d

>316g

>no video
sperg more

>Calling me a sperg for proving you wrong

Why can't you just admit that you're wrong? Are you really so much of a raging cunt that you can't accept facts? A retest was done,and the Corvette performed better because issues were fixed,that's all there is to it. A video isn't needed in order to show that.

Tesla then Prius.

>a retest was done
Nope. There wasn't a video.

>a video isn't needed to show that
Okay, following your logic the Nissan GTR went around willow springs in 1:19.83 when no one was looking.

>gm fangirls actually this retarded

>Citroën C2 and Peugeot 1007 drivers are now people who care about their image

When did it mention in the article that the the retest was taken at Willow springs? I hope you aren't making shit up to justify your shitty worldview.

Let's not forget that the gtr is the only good car that Nissan has produced, everything else of there's is trash.

The entire reason you're shilling for the gtr is muh laptimes, something that doesn't even matter in the long run.

What are some performance vehicles driven by people who *don't* give a shit about what others think?

Foxbody mustang

Toyota gt86.

>ae86 owner drowns in pussy
The delusion is real.

MR2

I feel like the only Corvette drivers who don't give a shit what people think are C4 drivers.

This thread reeks of bitter poorfags

Modern Ford Mustangs in Europe.