ITT: I post the best car cleaning shit without needing to spend shekels on adampolish bullshit

ITT: I post the best car cleaning shit without needing to spend shekels on adampolish bullshit

>best wax in general, lasts the longest and shines the best

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8
youtube.com/watch?v=QVi4WilnIpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>best car wash

>best shit for getting rid of water spots/scratches that are kinda deep in the clear coat

>This is what I recommend for using with a machine or getting rid of light shit by hand

>GODSEND leather cleaner/conditioner that doesn't not leave that slimy feeling or ugly fake shine to leather
>actually cleans and gets rid of grime
>works everywhere else in the interior basically as well, including cleaning the steering wheel

>kraut space magic that will restore you ugly swirl/scratched paint into showroom condition

also this for interior

>best tire shine that works fast, lasts the longest and takes just one lap to apply

>best exhaust tip cleaner
>also cleans stainless steel headers and removes rust from them

>best headlight cleaner/restore kit that requires no buffer

>best budget orbital powerbuffer
>porter cable 7424XP
>$100

My orbital just burst into smoke about an hour ago, very sad.

Was a 6" Griot's with the 25 foot cord.

get the porter man

shit's $100 and is build like a tank

What kinda sponges/handcloths should I be washing my car with? Are chamois' (for drying) a meme or are they worth investing in?

This thing right here is the best thing to dry your car with, make sure you maintain it right though. Don't get the leather one because they are a pain in the ass and can scratch if you are not careful.

Ok but what should I be washing my car with? Like when I'm actually rubbin suds on it

As for washing, I use any generic brick sponge like this.

I use hand mits for wheels because it's easier to get inside my spokes and it won't tear my hand apart.

That stuff is garbage OP, does not even last after a wash or two. Get some chemical guys jetseal
>using turtlewax products

microfibre anything

Adam polishes and chemical guys shit is outrageously expensive for what it is

the sealant is the only chemical guys product you need. Little goes a long way, sealant should be top quality of all things

what's bad about turtle wax ice car wash?

turtlewax products are shit in general, stick to mothers,meguiars,chemical guys. avoid..
>turtlewax
>armor all
>black magic
(pic related) is what you should settle for at auto zone

I use the Armor All leather conditioner. Seems to work pretty good on my F150 Platinum leather. Might try to Lexol conditioner next time, I already use the Lexol cleaner.

>I use the Armor All

>calls something shit
>doesn't explain why

they're cheap products that don't last, had armor all wheel cleaner that stained wheels and interior cleaner that made everything disgustingly greasy and shiny. tried a soap years ago and it was diluted as fuck. wouldnotbuy

>had armor all wheel cleaner
meant to say turtlewax

Is lexol better?

don't know, what this user posted looks promising, i use this with same exact results he posted (protects too)
>amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8

bump

>using anything but AMMO products
shit taste itt

This is the best stuff. Keeps the car wet with suds til you can rinse it and it doesnt wreck the wax

no. Your meme stuff isn't worth it. Since your buying I have a bridge to sell you though. The other poster is right to use turtle wax. For the price it offers good detailing stuff to get your car presentable. The interior dash and glass is the best I have used so far and leaves 0 streaks or residues

>dashboard/Glass cleaner
It's like you don't even love your vehicle lmao

This, that shit will probably cause dash to stain and fade after a while. Use a proper dash detailer!

It is a proper dash cleaner. Turtle wax really turned the product around. I remember it used to be pretty bad imo. This stuff works great. Please try out a reformulated version.

You don't combine a glass cleaner with interior detailer it's quite simple. You'll find out it doesn't protect dash from sun when it's too late with product baked on discoloring plastic/vinyl,leather.

its not a glass cleaner specifically. I know exactly what you mean. I honestly don't like using harsh cleaners inside of the car so this words wonderfully. I would give it a shot...I promise unless your interior is already crap it wont do any dmg. Best part about it is you can just spray it on...I opt out of this but it is a good cleaner man...I was skeptical as I'm sure you are but it does the job. I wish I could send you a sample

I stick to meguiars or mothers, it's not even much more for the proper cleaners and such. Had a bad experience with diluted soap and won't buy anymore of their products. Do you own a relatively new car? I'm bothered because you claim to be saving money with inferior turtle wax products but it's around the same price!

I'm also having trouble assessing what your actually looking for in a cleaner. This product is good for just about the entire interior (don't quote me on leather though..I have fabric seats) like I said its good for all interior windows/ dash and side paneling as well as screens. What are you looking for...a single product for each area? I like this because its 1 product for every bit.
I usually use this guy before I pop on a product. He seems like a nice dude who really is into exploring different products and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVi4WilnIpI

Here is his review of it. He also says what I said about older turtle wax product. Check it out.

I actually do own a new car. Eh it depends. Where I am they are about the same but turtle wax often has sales. I usually buy whatever is on sale desu...But I am always cautious of buying things that are too strong. I'm essentially looking for light cleaners because I usually try to clean weekly. I bought turtle wax for about 4 and change and it retails for like 7 and change.

That being said the higher end products are going for like 15 fucking dollars and that's just not fiscally smart of me to buy

These two are proper examples of interior cleaners/detailers (not even expensive)

idk man. I have had good luck with the turtle wax. I would recommend it to others for general cleaning. If you find it for cheap I would pick it up and give it a shot. It smells nice also and is light enough to use on everything like I said. I trust it wont fuck your shit up but use caution as anything could really be crap nowadays. I like how it leaves 0 shine or streak and simple cleans. If you would like, and if this thread is even still up I will take a photo of my dash which was cleaned maybe a week or two ago.

I don't doubt it works or gets the job done, I worry how the sun may affect the product in long run. Meguiars interior detailer is good on all surfaces and is like 7 bucks. With same effects with no smell or residue. Even use it for black trim on exterior

Is that VLR spray posted ITT worth it? Seeing some debate about dash cleaning product

so far so good my man. Its been about 6 months of weekly use. Also it dries out well and so far no real sun issues.

wait why would you clean an exterior trim with an interior detailer? Wouldn't this be unnecessary and cause excessive wear?

No, it prevents fading

if you say so.

I do, it does. Black trim on roof was faded which leaves me with the task of reapplying the quick detailer every 4 months. Wouldbuyagain

Why not just use a exterior trim restorer. If you get a good one it should last "forever".

it also worries me that you are skeptical of a interior detailed that can also be used on interior windows but not about using an interior detailer on the exterior of your car?Help me understand

Exterior trim restorer cuts through leaving greasy look that won't last like the interior detailer

how is ammo shit?
use microfiber mitt for washing and a microfiber drying towel for drying

>calls something shit
>doesn't explain why
Some people hate turtle wax because they need something to hate. I find the turtle wax ICE wax to be easy to use and cleanup. I used the turtle wax ice sealant and gave it plenty of cure time. It has worked out well for me. I was a long time meguiar's gold class wax user from the 1990's before I switched to turtle wax ice synthetic wax. It certainly lasts longer than meguiar's gold class carnauba wax. Meguiar's gold class car shampoo doesn't work as advertised as it removes gold class wax and even the turtle wax ice wax if microfiber mitt is used.

There has never been a satisfactory reason given for turtle wax ice hatred. The most was "it's cheap" but that is not an explanation either. I also used meguiar detailer for a long time but switched to turtle wax ice detailer. I noticed that meguiar detailer was slightly incompatible with gold class as it created a little bit of smearing with the gold class wax and its oils. The turtle wax ice detailer seems compatible with the ice wax as I don't see that smearing as with meguiars.

of course a sealant will last longer than carnauba wax ya fool! Sealant is the one thing you don't go cheap on. The chemical guys jet seal lasts 4+ months easilly while protecting paint well. Go ahead and use cheap sealants and wonder why they don't last after a wash or two

Um, try again sweety

We need Kentucky bro in here to sort all you turtle goofs out

>chemical guys nonsense(use on everything, even leather because leather cleaners and conditioners are a scam)
>meguiars natural shine interior protectant
>gold class car soap
>distilled white vinegar with distilled water in a spray bottle as a glass cleaner(this shit is better than any other glass cleaner, and it doesn't even leave streaks no matter how poorly you cleaned it)
>magick eraser
>the rag company all purpose microfiber towels
>some microfiber washmit from Walmart
>meguiars ultimate synthetic wax

All you niggas are pathetic, your detail game is weak.

Quick tip: get a microfiber rag very lightly damp and spray the part that you are going to rub on the interior with an all purpose cleaner or interior cleaner. This cleans far better than spraying ot on a dry towel

>No quick detailer
>No claybar
Almost had me brah

Oh hunny, you need to sort yourself out

>2017
>not hand waxing your vehicle with Mother's carnuba

It's like you want people to laugh at you.

Carnauba is a meme and waste of time

I forgot the claybar

But why would you need a quick detailer?
Just fucking wash your car you lazy fuck

Please don't tell me you use a claybar without the quick detailer as lubricant

>says the faggot too lazy to wax his car with anything but NuPolish

Fucking NuFag.

This shit is hard to wax HOWEVER it lasts a long time and it's a proper wax not some shit out of a bottle that will come off after you wash the car twice.

Can someone please tell me what cleaner to use to clean an exterior vinyl top? The car is an 80s Panther btw.

Sealant is all a clean paint needs
It doesn't last long at all, you want something to brighten your paint while protecting it for months you apply a good sealant and reapply ever 3-6 months

I didn't buy this particular brand but my tin wax lasted almost a year on one of the cars in fact recently re-waxed the hood before a trip.

Yeah I never got it either. Its pure shit reasons most of the time anyways.

No, I use soapy wooder

It most likely didn't save you from contaminants in paint, you'll probably need to claybar that car son
Soapy wooder is highly effective