See an '04 impreza

>see an '04 impreza
>check plates
>it's a normal wrx with an sti badge on the front
Why do people do this? It's not like the badge makes you faster

Not sure, I really don't understand. I imagine it's the look that they're going for yet they don't want to pay the extra vape tax for the STi?

As the owner of an unmolested, stock 07 wrx seeing people do this irks me

Sooooo someone else modifying their car affects you how again?

Neither directly, nor indirectly. Stop being an elitist prick. Not everyone can afford a genuine STI, obviously he likes the look but does no actual racing, so now has the best of both worlds.

Also, girls don't give a flying fuck if it's an "actual" this or "actual" that. If it looks pretty, you're getting laid.

tldr; go fuck yourself

>getting girls with an impreza
Ahahahahahah i showed a few of my female friends pictures of imprezas and they thought it looked weird and hideous

They didn't even modify it
They put an sti badge on a standard wrx

>Hey Jess? W-wanna take a look at these cars? They're cool r-right?

>No?

>Oh yeah same right haha lol

Luhfuckingmayo

This is Veeky Forums, where the choices of others matter to the screeching autistic masses. No matter how big or small those choices are.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

topkek

>tfw no Impreza wagon with STi insides

More like

>it's looks weird

>it's ugly

So you're ok with people putting m badges on a non-m BMW's?

It matters when they are trying to sell it and scam you.

Since when is lying and slapping a wrongful badge modding?

>see an '04 impreza
>check plates
>it's a normal wrx with an sti badge on the front
How exactly did you confirm with the plate?

lol better get those type r stickers for my accord

Just because it's not a full fledged STI doesnt mean there arent parts or swap done pertaining to the Subaru Technical International

Don't you realize that it makes a you a cuck in the car community? That's like me taking my Honda civic DX and slapping a SI badge on it. Don't matter if it has a SI interior and SI swap, that shits still and DX

>How exactly did you confirm with the plate?
Look it up and see what the car is registered as. Wonder if OP is a cop

You can do that in the UK. I was watching top gear a while back and saw this legacy, and wanted to see if it was a turbo. Unfortunately it wasn't, it was a 96 gl with a 2.2.

Boy racers can't afford a boyracer car

Not in the Subaru community. WRX and STI are very close and it's accepted that the STI badge can be put on a WRX with STI swapped parts. If you drop an STI transmission into your WRX go ahead and put an STI badge on it no one is going to care.

You'd be surprised.. I had a younger blonde cute girl hanging out of a McD drivethrew window acting like a lambo was coming through an that was just my stock black 06 wrx at the time.

I have a 16 wrb sti now and have had 6 girls strike up a conversation with it, either I love the color or "beautiful sti" outside a bar I was parking at one night.

It happens.

tfw STI with WRX spoiler, bought it this way and it's grown on me. Don't think it's worth going through trouble of another trunk swap. Funny thing is people like OP will think I'm one of the above, don't even care.

>TFW Replica 22B Bumper on my 4-Door V3 STI.

>He is into car and car culture to get """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girls.""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Neck yourself, fagpai.

I am totally putting either a "powered by STI" sticker or an STI badge upside-down on my hawkeye wagon when I start swapping shit and you can't stop me OP

You can't stop meeeee

Perfectly acceptable. I want a GC8 Impreza Coupe just so I can create a look alike 22B with a newer STI engine in it.

I have a 2003 WRX with an STI front clip from Japan. Normally I hate fake badging but this is why it's okay:
>The US never got the Bugeye STI
>I bought it like this
>I'm going to have the 2.0l making the same power as the STI so it should be equally quick if not quicker than what the original STI is

Pic related, at my work I parked next to another STI. It's high because it's on Forester struts and shocks (previous owner)

What's not acceptable is those ugly wheel weights on the outside of your wheels.

Why a newer engine?

EJ20K produces great power, just gotta tune it for shitty North American fuel.

Also, all your style, yet the dude next to you has all the same visual mods.

Come at me op. No STi badges, but I put a big wang on her. She's faster than most STis

Who says he doesn't have STI internals?

This is b8. Stop replying

I'm okay with people putting M badges on F-150s.

Those shitty red accents look horrible. Get rid of them you gigantic faggot.

Do you even s207 bro?

Steve?

But that only has the stripe on the grill. the painted emblem and fog light panels look like something a 16 year old does with his first car

>not a painted emblem, carbon fiber replacement
>pinstriped everything to see what I like, mirrors and fog bezels are gone.
>I'm pretty close to 16 so it's justified, but it's my third car
>JDM

I got that same reaction with my TT roadster. Damn thing was a literal chick magnet. The only attention my WRX gets is from ricer dudebros.

>cf replacement
>from ebay/china
lmaooooo

0/10

I have a stock 2012 135i and everytime I have raced stock or fbo sti's they are always shocked that my car is faster.

Ignore that dude, he's fucking retarded. People will applaud you if you si swap a dx, and then it IS a si, in everything but the name on the title. Who the fuck is gonna say it's not? What a retard.

Only in the Netherlands lol

Someone has to say this but sorry, your car is just ugly as fuck

If you're going to do an engine swap, why not go for an '06 STI engine?
Also, it's the only other WRB WRX/STI in my area I've seen. I've also since taken off the roof rack because I have no use for it.

I completely agree. I've only owned it for a week and these pictures were from day 2 of ownership. I already have new deep dish 8 spoke wheels and gold paint for them, the roof rack is off the car, I have original struts and shocks to swap back in, and I have a buffer, polishing compound, and touch up paint on its way.
The car definitely has potential, but it looks like shit right now. At least the ass looks somewhat decent.

I guess you're American, so you can't just buy a RHD one.. which means you can't get a real GC8.

Up here in Canuckistan they're quite affordable. As long as you're over 25 for insurance.

You can do that in the netherlands for free
For a small fee (€3) you can even get the owners history and vehicle history (accidents and stuff)

It looks cool.

Yeah not really. That'd be a huge hassle.
You could buy an Impreza coupe and switch everything from a canadian GC8 over, but at that point you may as well swap in a built engine with an STI drivetrain, buy coilovers and a big brake kit along with a few other things.
You'd end up with a better car even if it's not quite as real.

Plus I already own an AW11 so I really don't need another coupe. Maybe later in life.

It's so people think they own an STi, and not a standard WRX. The lowest form of rice.

My shitbox

Canada never got a GC8.

I thought that's what was meant by Canuckistan, because "Can" and Canada is most cucked first world country

>tfw going to Amazon now to buy STI badges
>I now drive a Scion tC STI

Water you gonna do about it