'UMM WHY IS HE CALLING OUT THE SPEED IN MILES DON'T YOU KNOW I ONLY UNDERSTAND KILOMETRES PER HOUR BECAUSE IM EUROPEAN...

>'UMM WHY IS HE CALLING OUT THE SPEED IN MILES DON'T YOU KNOW I ONLY UNDERSTAND KILOMETRES PER HOUR BECAUSE IM EUROPEAN OH MY GOD AMERICANS AND BRITISH PEOPLE ARE SO BACKWARD HAHAA WHY DONT THEY CHANGE EVERYTHING TO FIT ME OH GOD AHAHHAHAHA SO DUMB FUCK ME IT'S 2017 GET WITH THE TIMES XDDDD'

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED CUNT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF NOWWWWWWWWWWW

The United States uses metric in every I dusty that counts, only the retarded ass general populous still uses US customary units
Hell they're even defined by metric

dumb toddposter

I don't give a fuck, I'm not using you're retarded communist units you stupid cunt.

lol who the fuck cares about your feelings nigga, just kys

The only advantage of metric system is that dum american broads think you are well endowed when you mention its 12 cm.

Who gives a fuck. Use what everyone else is used too.

To be fair, miles and the entire imperial system is obsolete and absolute garbage compared to metric and it would be discarded ASAP if people knew what was best for them.

who are you quoting?

Someone post the /pol/ edited metric vs imperial infograph

Metricfag here, I like to use inches for woodworking, it's easier to work with bigger units for cabinets and stuff.

I bet you love working with bigger units you faggot

I kinda wish I was gay, men are far less hassle then women. You'll understand once you interact with one in the real world.

Who the fuck is calling speeds out in miles?

Women are easy to deal with. Be nice to them, fuck them good, and then treat them like shit and they're yours forever.

This is why women are turning towards feminism

The word you're searching for is whore.

>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK
>posts in constant capslock about it on a mongolian underwear trading board

>WHY DONT THEY CHANGE EVERYTHING TO FIT ME

Oh the irony, Todd.
There is nothing more cucked than an American who tries to protect a system which was enacted by a regime which his ancestors threw out of the country.

Eh? I thought this was a Hungarian brick laying forum.

xD

>mfw a braindead pleb uses a measurement other than nautical miles

Funfact:
>worked with several American universities and companies
>they all use metric system
>only uneducated lowclass scum still defends a system where you measure things in stones and bodyparts
>mfw I realized you can spot the dumb people in America by who is using which system

>speed in km/h
>power in HP
>torque in lb ft
>height in feet
>distance in m
>temperature in °C
>dick length in cm

Help me

OH CANADA

I used to be all metric until I took shop class, then they beat imperial into me. Why the fuck should I know how many links were in an inch?

Also, volume in L and mL

>tfw Can't find tyre gauges that display kg/cm

Bar is an SI derived unit x 100k. Why the hell would you display tire pressure in kg/cm?

i learned Kph just by knowing 60mph is 100kph

>this pleb doesn't measure everything in jack links beef jerky sticks

go home Todd u drunk