Noob? Git gud:

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

OP fucked up some linking (and the op).
Previously on /dbt/:
Also first for shitty new saddlebags.

The fuck is this?

nice butt beads

Second, for a Honda baby-cruiser with not-shitty but not-shiny saddlebags.

>
>nice butt beads
Butt beads are fucking good okay

For comfort (and pleasure)

Sidenote, how fucking hard is it for you all to find a shock spanner wrench at you're motorcycle shops? Apparently the fucks near me don't stock them.

what is the beaded seat meme all about? I don't get it

poast biakus, kiddos

looks pretty comfey desu

My brand new 2017 Honda Valhalla-matic, now extra shiny and chrome.

How do I haggle?

Adds ventilation to your seat and crotch area, fighting swampass/monkeybutt. Distributes your weight across the seat too so less pressure points at the cost of overall softness. You also don't burn your ass on a hot seat when sitting on it for the first time after the bike has been in the sun.

Try it out, they're $10 on Amazon
T
Best decision I have made, completely eliminates ass-sweat

This is my goal by the end of the year. 2013 V Star 250, same color.

Can it be that sports tourers aren't actually just a meme?

Got some bad ends today lads.

Figure out what is the max price you would want to pay for the bike. Figure out the distance between the sellers asking price and your max price. Subtract that distance from your max price and that is your starting offer.

Bar*

what is the largest single item you've taken on your bike? is it possible to safely transport a snowboard

>bad ends
Damn what did you eat?

my fat ass

Why a 250cc cruiser user?

Is this a trans-gender Suzuki that wants to be a Honda?

Is this where we post bikes?

when it was sunny

why is riding while slightly drunk so much fun? I really need to stop

You'd need to strap it to the side of your bike well enough it won't come lose. If you carry it over your back or across your pillion it will act like wing/sail and fuck you up.

pro tip: go get a bottle
and down a hand full pain killers with it

fucking piece of shit

California sushi rolls and coffee. Don't mix the two.

Please don't hurt me I'm new, the chicken breasts have already slimmed down since the picture was taken.

Mai very first baiku. V Star has enough power for highway if necessary, especially if you change rear sprocket. Less able to kill myself on the road, less weight to deal with when stopped, less trying to not kill myself and more learning how to ride.

If I find a good enough deal on a dual sport first I'll get that though.

damn the rust is real

Motorized bicycle much better for buzzed riding. Hell a lot of places it's not even illegal.

I know what you mean though, two beers and the only thing I can fucking think about is riding.

>tfw it's illegal here because almost any motor vehicle needs to be registered
>tfw even drunk bicycling is illegal here beyond a certain alcohol level

Yeah I should clean it up some time, it's been bothering me too.

Animeme 750, now with 50% more chances of getting keyed.

but why

Can't afford a full itansha right now.

>any motor

Damn dude, I just lie and tell them it's a 49cc, it's not like it's marked

>V Star has enough power for highway if necessary
How fast are your highways moving? I started out on a cbr250r and it was fun as hell up until I had to do 80mph+ to keep up with freeway traffic.

>dating advice

Will this get me my dream bike?

>ride supersport
>tell cops it only has 49cc
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Rush hour starts in about an hour and a half.
>99F and only getting hotter.
>If I don't leave soon I won't make it across town to the shop before worst heat and traffic happens.
>Still just laying about in my underwear and posting on Veeky Forums.
Help

What part of any motor don't you understand? 50cc or less even have their own moped class for 16 year olds. To my knowledge the only vehicles exempt from registrations are self propelled work machines with a top speed of 6 kph or less.

FZ07 vs NC700S for daily commute?
I'm afraid of getting bored of the Honda if I want to do anything else.
Storage is nice though and from what I've seen installing a top case on the FZ is a pain in the ass.

The NC700 is more practical, get the FZ07.

Would you rather hoon on a bike that was never meant for it or daily drive on a bike that was never meant for it?

Better yet, go sit on both and test ride if you can. Which FEELS better to you?

Get a FZ07 and a backpack.

are there any good spotify playlists for hooning to? almost all the eurobeat tracks have been taken down.

Gies, thinking about switching bikes to a godamned fuckheap Harley so the wife will actually ride with me, but I really dont want to get something slow and boring. Halp. This is my FZ07 i have now and I got it new, it's my absolute favorite bike. Is there any kind of cruiser that approaches how light and nimble this thing is without being a completely slow turd?

why not just stick her on that

when is the bug shaped motorcycle meme going to die

I'm also leaning towards the FZ. Shouldn't be too bad for commuting either but I'll have to try it.

Yeah, gonna try them both of course but wanted to know what Veeky Forums thinks. From what I've seen the FZ even if not made for commuting shouldn't be that bad at it. Looked like it had good mpg (not as good as the NC of course) and was tame enough for it.

VFR is decent for passengers

when the wasps take their rightful place as masters of the earth you will learn to regret that post.

>Is there any kind of cruiser that approaches how light and nimble this thing is without being a completely slow turd?
No. What makes you think she'd ride with you if you had a cruisers? Has she ever been on one?

>Bike finally got me laid

She refuses to ride it with me because she somehow thinks a Harley is safer regardless of what anyone tells her.
Hopefully never.

Could be worse

>Cameron
>Getting laid
Ok

She just wants to cuck you out of the joy of riding.

Why won't she ride on that? If it's an issue of brand inform her that she's a fucking idiot.
If it's an issue of comfort, and FZ09 appears to have a larger rear seat, and then you have 10000 options beyond that.
Although small and light generally doesn't make for comfy two up.

This gentleman speaks the truth
Keep the FZ

How do.I convince her that a Harley is no safer than my bike regardless of the fact that she's never ridden?

How the fuck did she convince herself that harleys are safer when she's never been on any bike and obviously knows jack shit about bikes?

Start asking her questions about bikes that should obviously doesn't know the answer to, ask her what her opinion is on recent motorcycles news she definitely hasn't heard. When she finally gets upset with you and asks you why you're talking about all this shit she has no idea about, tell her you thought she must be an enthusiast, and when she tells you she isn't, tell her to shut up and ride your fucking Yamaha.

Or just talk about how it has ABS and better brakes which makes it much safer than a Harley, even if it doesn't. Make up some fake statistics about how 80% of motorcycle related deaths are boomers on Harleys and involve alcohol or something.

The big daddy bear she fucks on the side when cuck boy is at work told her so.

I have no idea honestly. She used to be into the idea of a motorbike when we met, but now that I have one she has no interest unless it's the way she wants it.

Plenty of people do this, because only their Dad (good, safe) on a harley, and their ex (bad) who crashed his sportbike exist. There is no other bikes.

>She used to be into the idea of a motorbike when we met
should we tell him

I am so fucking jealous
How do you like it?

No, wouldn't help anything.

Two stroke on a bicycle, keep up

I understand completely I was expressing my sympathy because 50cc and "50cc" motorized bicycles are fun as hell

If she doesn't want to ride then then she doesn't want to ride. Trading the bike you like for a shit ass Harley won't change that.

Don't ever change yourself for a ho

End of year goal.

ATX so speed limit 70,actual speed 75,up to 80, not really doing any distance cruiseing until I have experience so I only need to be at those speeds for maybe a mile or three, and the V Star being (obviously) a v twin it's a bit more comfortable doing those speeds than other 250cc cruisers, especially if you change your ratio on the rear sprocket

Fucking this, take care of yourself and don't be insecure and SOMEONE is gonna think you're the shit.

Literally all you need is a fucking life, and if you got a bike well fantastic that's one thing taken care of.

White mirrors are a bit much

What options do I have if I want a smaller capacity CB1100-styled bike lads??? I assume it's a relatively upright seating position.

May your feeler gauges be well oiled, dbt.
I thought my clutch was slipping. Then I thought my clutch was worn out. Then I thought I had an exhaust leak. Turned out my exhaust valves were loose it made my acceleration shit and changed the tone of my exhaust.
I just adjusted them to spec now my exhaust doesn't sound like a flappy cunt and I can rip tits through corners again.

NEVER

Xsr900 nigga
Best bike on the market

Yeah, you guys are right. I just want us to have at least something we enjoy doing together. I had the bike before we talked about getting married, it's not always easy to tell the difference between a compromise and just caving in to whatever she wants.

Japs really lost all sense of style, what happened in Japan in the last 10 years? Even their cars look shit now while Europe still makes good looking bikes and cars.

I used to white water kayak with a guy that made a rig to strap his boat on to the side of a mid 70's honda 360t. He'd leave his truck at the takeout and run his bike and boat up river about 10 miles.

You'll know who's into the idea, it shows. You'll talk about your bike or your project and start getting excited, they'll pick up on that. That's one thing they'll be looking for even. One who is interested will perk up just like you do when you're swooning over your baiku and one of the first things they'll say is I Have My License. I don't even have the bike yet and I've got one eager to hop on the back seat with camping gear in the side bags. Get out of your house and talk about your interests with people.

>Wet weight of 195kg

Thank GOD.

Eject and find a woman with some smarts, JFC.

The only reason to accept that shit is her sucking skills literally keep the world spinning.

Yeah it's not heavy

Savage.

I got a cheap chain and its rusting already.

>iowa stronk