Post a faster production car. i'll wait

post a faster production car. i'll wait.
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdGVz104b3E&t=68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not the corvette lol

>not a production car

this

its a rebadged tuned lotus and its built in england

NEXT

savage.

>no return run

this thing gets raped by the agera R

2ez

John Titor here

Does it really?

damn thats a nice looking lambo..

is it stock or kit?

i hope this is fatual because quite frankly i find bugattis fucking disgusting looking.

Why does everybody sperg over production? What kind of cuck keeps a stock car? Sometimes this place feels like a Tesla or Apple forum.

nice lotus poorfag

>thinking you know better than a company who spends 1million a day on engineering and development

too easy

I don't see any production cars winning the Texas mile. You can build a 7 second drag car in your garage. I don't see any 7 second production cars. Add 500lbs of dynamat and some gold plated shit from the persian store and there's your luxury.

This. You even have to get it insured and registered as a Lotus. It's not a production car.

Why are you even here if you live somewhere that cucked? You can register, insure and drive anything with lights here.

>F50

No, what I'm saying is that the "Hennesy Venom" is not a production vehicle. It's a modified Lotus Exige. It's a hotrod. You're not allowed -anywhere- to register it as a "Hennesy Venom", because it's not a production vehicle. At all.

GT86. It makes a return pass.

is tesla hated here? is it comparable to talking about macs in /g/?

You think the company that used HKS turbo kit picture for the gtr produces cars? Hennescrew is the worst company out there. If he wasn't paying dupont and other magazines ridicules money to feature his car, and suing anyone and any site that said something negative you'd never hear of his company.

VAG will forever have the speed record because they don't let any other brand on their test track to confirm it, and we don't have manicured runways long enough to test faster cars.
you'd have to build a new test facility just to beat that record

Didn't the SRT Demon fuck over all world records as a production car?

I really want to know what the Chiron would look like if it was made 20 years earlier and those four LED squares on each side were replaced with four small square sealed-beams.

No, Macs are just shit full stop - at least a Tesla can actually put performance down and compete.

(Read the fine print)

>Hennessy
>production car

>>Production car definition
>>having had 25 or more instances made by the original vehicle manufacturer, and offered for commercial sale to the public in new condition (cars modified by either professional tuners or individuals are not eligible)

This
287 mph
/thread

Try again the chiron is better in acceleration AND max speed...
>cry poor fag

ez :
youtube.com/watch?v=RdGVz104b3E&t=68

No, they just redefined what they wanted to class as a production car.

Number of world records held, 0. The one it had was revoked after it turned out that Hennesy lied about production numbers.

You can build one but getting to run is harder in your garage. Buying a dyno and shit.

Also didnt it only run one direction?
The car has to run in both directions, then have the speed averaged to be official.

Being this poor that you buy a luxury passat.

niggercar will never hit 300mph because shitskin engine and
>VAG

almost got a Porsche Cayman S

That was made faster by tuning a truck engine.

Let me guess, it'd hit 300 mph easily if it had an LS?

For the top speed record yes. For the record it was temporarily given 0–200 mph there is no requirement for a return run only that the minimum number of cars are produced.

You mean that car that can run well for about 24 hours and 59 minutes?

The only race I can think of that's longer is the 25hr Spa race but that's limited to 2CVs

doesnt even have the same engine as the production version
stay btfo

damn pushrod fangirls are sperging hard in this tread

Those style of headlights make my wee-wee tingle.