Guys, what the fuck do i do to my car

Guys, what the fuck do i do to my car

>bmw m3 e46
>I have unlimited money

alright, so lucky me I happened to fall on a bmw m3 e46. Things wrong
>shitty weather liner
>paint job is cracking
>SMG (not manual but meme single clutch flappy dick head)
>OEM exhaust
>not wide body.
>stock 19" M rims are fresh, but dont make my cock rise
>no tint
>no supercharger

also
>pic not related but what Im aiming for

so, what would you do first? tune the engine? make manual? tint windows? paint car? widebody kit and lower?

I value your professional, and expert opinion

>I have unlimited money

Get rid of that old ass niggermobile and get a new M4 you dumb shit

If you genuinely have "unlimited money", I'd say swap the tranny to a non-meme transmission

kill yourself

You should put a bunch of aftermarket parts on it to make yet another shitty M3 owned by a retarded 20 something, then sell it for 1/3 of what it would sell for if it was stock after you blow something up and realize you can't fix it because you don't know anything about cars.

Buy one that isn't a turd.

Shiiit no the SMG is cool as fuck. It sucks around town but if you're pushing hard I think it becomes a part of the experience.
Have the SMG serviced and route some cold air over the ecu. Apparently that keeps them from failing.
I would find a CSL airbox and get a tune to match
Moton coilovers
Exhaust with bypasses to straight pipes
Whatever wheels and lips you want.

Very jelly user

OP here. I apologize for my arrogance.. I was thinking "outloud"

unlimited money relatively speaking.

i mean i have no expenses and have a decent paying job.

>no gf
>no kids
>no rent

sorry, dont mean to sound like a jerk

>the SMG is cool as fuck
if you're a cuck, maybe. Otherwise why the fuck are you letting the computer control your shifts

Trade it in for an adult's car while there's still some value on it before you ruin it.

Personally, I like the SMG (I originally had a very shitty 1998 honda civic manny) because the gear shift is nessun dorma. in other words, it shifts much better than I think I could, and I have prettygood expereince TBQHWYMN

however, the fucking pump is an issue. now the dealer told me he replaced it, but like.. """"he replaced it""""

so my point it, should i just throw a manny kit in there and drive it myself rather than a puter?

>adults car

seriously? seriously.

I mean are you that much of a cuck that you don't know how to work a clutch pedal?

That's an answer a 16 year old girl would give when she's in between texts. Trade in the Bimmer before you ruin it with your "unlimited money"-funded cucktism, or get a DD in addition to your M3 so you can have something to go to work in when you inevitably fuck up your Bimmer and have it out of commission for 1-4 weeks

I've heard good things and bad, I love how it drives with the SMG when you shift it manually, because it gives you all the control (excluding the clutch). It won't shift if you don't want it to. I had a friend with one and he never had a problem over 100k KMs of use.
I say keep it. If the SMG breaks then price up a manual swap and compare prices. Then make a decision

do what i did. spend every weekend for the first few months of ownership dumping at least a grand into the motor to get it hella phreshened up for some sikk boost, then stage 3 that shit, double the hp, drag race it and enjoy. then upgrade all the other shit like brakes and suspension as you get time/money. keep drag racing it. then fucking blow up the stock-internal piece of shit motor you just spent so much time and money on because you couldnt stop awd launching it at 4k full boost. then spend a weekend swapping in a nice new long block from lkq with your go fast parts and repeat until you move out of your parents house and dont have time for that shit any more so it just sits in the driveway while you dream of doing retarded shit to it like twin turbo v8 swaps because fuck it its not your daily any more because you walk to work.

see
and then feel jealous about my fortune. not my fault you got sanquiva from the gentlemens club preggers and now have to feed little johnny.. i always pulled out

>then fucking blow up the stock-internal piece of shit motor you just spent so much time and money on because you couldnt stop awd launching it at 4k full boost
ah fuck, i cant believe youve done this.

also, awd?

>im rich brah
>I dont have to exercise common sense brah, I make more money than you
Ok, but remember what I said when you inevitably fuck up your M3 and you have to take an uber or the bus to work, cuckboy. People who don't LARP on Veeky Forums and actually make more than $100k/yr can grasp the concept of "owning a DD while owning a 'fun car' on the side".

>implying I dont own a CRV

nigger, please stop!!!! im the real deal here.. i am so fortunate to literally check off every box you listed here and im genuinely asking for your advice

Then you should leave it stock and get a used Boxster for funs. All of this DTM eurotooner garbage looks terrible if done piecemeal. You have to do the entire car at once with a consistent theme, or else you look like some loser who makes $60k and bought an old, abused BMW from the swarthy Lebanese owned used car lot out by the airport.

These are great cars, but by 2017 they are best left stock.

1.) Stop redditspacing
2.) Learn how to operate a real manual transmission
3.) do whatever the fuck you want, its your money retard, its not like you're gonna be the one actually wrenching on your car

Change all the fluids yourself before getting to upgrades.

Also why the fuck are you bragging about how much you make if you haven't even have gotten the paintjob and the weatherliner fixed? That stuff can be done in a weekend if you're as not-a-poorfag as you're trying to sound

OP here, another question.

Would a properly tuned m3 e46 be valuable or is stock more valuable?

because i dont like wasting money and budget myself, my pleb.. and im not trying to brag I just want econd opinions

sorry

>also, awd?
wasnt an m3, just an experience with a similar car when i was in a similar situation as OP.

you suck m8

>fixing your cracked paint + weatherliner would be a "waste of money"
Sounds like a poorfag's excuse to me, lol.

Haha woow this is the worst thread I've ever seen haha

You wasted money on an old M3 with SMG that needs deferred maintnance and repairs.

You are planning on wasting more on a supercharger to blow your twitchy double vanos engine with deferred maintnance straight to hell. And ypu want to wide body it.

When does school start back up? Holy shit nigga

Why didn't you buy a 335?

Yeah this is pretty fucking bad

u, unironically, jelly. I am pretty down to earth, i just dont think ill be able to relay it over the webs.. i didnt suddenly land where I am today.
alright, my dude, see this is what I was thinking originally to be frank. I just dont know where the fuck to go for paint jobs. as for the weather liner, it was one of the first things I got, however the shit was a scam, so i returned the parts.. now im sitting on the cash wondering whether I should pull the trigger or not.

He makes a lot of money though brah he could totally afford it bro just stop being so jelly breh

This is starting to shape up like that "I drive a lexus and I've been a pro racecar driver since I was 5" thread that was posted two days ago

>You have to do the entire car at once with a consistent theme
THIS
although if you have to do it piecemeal, keep it subtle and street performance focused
like replacing all the bushings with poly all at once

alright to be clear the vanos is actually really good, and I genuinely believe the pump for the SMG has been repaired, the cost I would encounter would be the cost of literally taking the computer out and putting a clutch in since the smg and manny have the same trans. the vanos is tight as fuck and has no issue, i did a once and twice over.

yes, i want a fucking super charger. 600bhp engine for 2-7k = (fire emoji)

wide body--> track racing. I used to do track days with my McGook mobile, it was awesome. i like areo, however i think brakes and suspension come first.

no OP currently have a 330 4 door wanted to get me a m3 by summers end but ive been told to instead get a 2 door 335 are they really that much faster better? do they even come in manual? non cucked smg

i agree. I cant really afford to look like a poor faggot.

> and I genuinely believe the pump for the SMG has been repaired,
get rid of that thing immediately
it performs alright but the car is so much better as a 6 speed. look up how to convert an smg to a 6 speed it's literally just a module bolted onto the transmission that you take off

Then get the paint fixed you jabroni

I got the m3 e46 model specifically, i think the new m3's look like fucking stupid. the e46 was the last proper bmw model. at least to me. the e36 models arent bad, though.

hey
make sure you have everything squared away as far as the car being stick before you start modifying, that's definitely the best place to start
get some ground control coilovers.
if you want to keep the SMG make sure that shit's good to go, otherwise manual convert it
if you want an exhaust you need to decide what you're after. supersprint is what most people go for, super raspy distinctive inline 6 sound
stock wheels are good, keep them around. if you want something different though and don't want to spend a shit ton of money on BBS get some apex ec-7's
make sure all subframe related issues are resolved
get rid of your stock cooling fan and replace it with an electric one
get an all aluminum radiator and a water pump without plastic impellers
fix/delete your vanos

honestly a big performance boost to bmws is just major maintenance. bushings replaced with poly, shocks and springs replaced with a very nice street performance focused set. Vanos done, coils and plugs changed.

also this/ cars with clean paint, clean wheels, and crystal clear headlights look way younger than they are

i know, im literally waiting for the SMG to be die and then I make te quick conversion. I like the SMG, desu.. its really, really not as bad as people meme it to be.. i understand why people like manuals more though..

subframe is, luckily, primetime. first think i checked.

genuinely good advice, finally, thank you very much.

np cutie
just remember regardless of what people say about it the E46 M3 is to this day one of the most capable cars out there, it's very well rounded
also protip: you don't have to worry about rear subframe issues if your rear subframe is reinforced by an entire roll cage

how did you get a plate that says big wang

i want a plate that says big wang

i went to the dmv, got a vanity plate form, wrote down big wang, handed it to the disgruntled black lady at the counter, watched her look up at me with disdain as she tried to decide whether or not she actually cared enough not to put it through, and then ultimately decided she didn't give a shit

his last name is probably literally wang..

otherwise i cant believe the DMV would let this slide

If you really have unlimited money in a manner of speaking get a fully road legal after market engine with headers, cam, shifter, suspension basically gut everything non aesthetic performance related.
Performance tuning too if you haven't already.
Similar boat op, I could literally go buy a cheap Ferrari or newish Porsche right now so I know what you mean.

>fake bbs

fucking kek

start with fixing the vanos with new o-rings beisan (piston+solenoid kit)
replace the upper chain guide, lower end wears out and break after 100k kms
clean/replace vanos oil filter
clean/replace fuel injectors
new coils after 100k

Tuning is lost money,

Got myself an E36 318ti as daily driver and a 911 for fun, a friend of mine has an E36 M3.
BMW did produce nice, solid and duarable cars till e46.
But i dont would invest an amount of money which is lost. Better search second car, just for fun and racing. If you are financial independent and can afford it. There are nice cheap sports cars atm.
Best price-performance atm is 996 Turbo. I know the lights are not the best but there are bezels, which make the look of the 996 little bit better.
You can get some around 45-55k. And 996 Turbos will be stable and increase. Keep Stock M3 as daily driver or go lower to an 320-323 and 996 Turbo as summer race car.