The only reason people think mx5's look gay is because of American propaganda about small roadsters that were usually...

The only reason people think mx5's look gay is because of American propaganda about small roadsters that were usually British or European and the mx5 being inspired by those designs.

And through that propaganda it actually became the real thing where it is actually owned by hairdressers and homos.
Propaganda or not, it's a car owned by hairdressers and homos now.

oddly enough I get frequent compliments on my car from both men and women (about 50/50 which is weird for cars, most are usually guys). I know nothing about hair (cutting it short makes it easy) and men are not attractive.

I'm OP and I have to agree with this.

American media particular in the 70's and 80's made out like manly men drove firebirds and ford torinos.

the only reason people like miatas is because they are perceived to be for faggots and hairdressers and they want to try and be contrarians.

Or that they are affordable and can be easily turned into something cool.

>Miata
>cool

>Manly men have to drive horrible cars

women calling your car "cute" isnt a compliment

more like my friend's fiancé asking for a ride home instead of driving in his truck

thats not a compliment at all kek

meh, she said she liked the shape of the ND. showed her what the older models looked like and she said I was glad I didn't buy "that bar of soap". Also girls seem to like the red, even though it's a color I got just because it was on the lot.
women seem to like convertibles. not owning them or even having the top down, but the concept seems to be something they like for some reason.

Most women would prefer being driving around in a car than a shitty truck dude.

she's a southern girl who grew up driving jeeps then crossovers, I kinda just assumed she liked larger vehicles. either way, I like it and have yet to see someone who had a negative comment about it.

>have yet to see someone who had a negative comment about it.
They're not exactly going to come up to you and say "that's a fag car" though are they? People tend to empty compliment or just say nothing at all.

Depends where you live.

In a red neck area they sure would.

they usually ask about the car first.
two days ago some guy in his 60's asked about it, ended up talking about his old RX-7 and how he wants a new rotary engine. His wife wanted to know about the car (she was pestering him for a convertible) and he was interested when he saw it was Mazda
rednecks just ask me when I will do the Flyin Miata V8 swap

>His wife wanted to know about the car (she was pestering him for a convertible)
you're really not helping dispel the girly car meme here user

I'm hard gay and drive an F350

the two gay guys at my job drive a modified turbo Dart and the other drives a Ranger, Prelude, and a Sportsbike.
girly=/=gay

>hairdressers are women and men
>gay men are girly
>girly is pretty gay

Nah it's because it looks really gay.

women are gay now? wow, I guess the human race is doomed

literally have never seen a woman drive a roadster of any kind

it doesnt even make sense anyway, most people drive SUV's, which driver for driver, is the girliest thing in the entire world, next to traps and jeeps. Those things are made for women you know

>every gay dude is a twin
I mean, I get the stereotype because we're so obnoxious but it's retarded

*twink

>liking dudes as a woman isnt gay
>like dudes when you're a man is gay

people are this retarded now? wow, I guess the human race is doomed

>mechanics are women and men
>gay women are manly
>manly is pretty gay

this.
East europe, I've only seen one chick own a mint NB. Only CRX I've seen is insanely riced and driven by a woman.
MRS, however, only driven by men.
SUV's always driven poorly by women.

I see mostly women driving Miatas. I also know two women that have them, one is actually a hairdresser and the other works at a Chinese take out place.

I know this dumb as fuck Filipino woman married to a rich guy.

>She said she likes sports cars and owns an MG.

>I think cool might tell her about my car.

>What kind of MG do you have.

>A green one

Yeah but what type of MG?

>A small MG convertible and it's cute.

>So it's like an MGB or?

>A little green one.

I then realise she knows absolutely nothing about her car, to the point she doesn't even know what model it is and the end the conversation.

It does look breddy gud t bh, people who don't know cars don't have the stupid stereotypes to cloud their judgement

I think it's one of the most boring generic cars of all time. The latest model looks pretty good but even so, I'd still buy the Fiat 124 over that since the price is fairly close.

the ND is a big departure for them, I personally like it over the 124. the Fiat looks better in photos but the ND is nicer in person IMO.

You can think it's boring but it's far from generic

literally a soap bar

the 124 is more soap bar than the ND

>miata
>cool
>all miatas I've seen either look riced or are driven by women
>some have stickers and banners on their windshield

No.

>see awful stickers, stance and terrible mods all the time
>even saw a miata with love heart exhaust tips
miatas attract some really weird people and not the good kind of weird either

Hey guy my anecdotal evidence conflicts with yours! What say you?

>miata with love heart exhaust tips

That's pretty gay.

>>even saw a miata with love heart exhaust tips
Implying that is a bad thing you fucking normie.

Do you even Japan?

And because it looks like a small gay shitbox

Or a sportcar

But what put the idea in in your head that small british and european sports roadsters were "gay"?

Everything ameritards do or think is because of propaganda. They have no mind of their own. At all

99% sure that's a ladyboy

The only people I see driving an MR-S are women. It really does look like a girls car when stock.

ND is a different story. Doubt most normies would even associate it with the previous Miatas.

Women like new and clean cars. Badge is a plus. Nothing else matters. Granted, she'd probably be more into a new Escalade.

>tfw drive a civic si hatch with a loud but stock looking exhaust
>no one mistakes me for a gay or hairdresser

The ND doesn't even announce to the world that it's a Miata anymore, the angry grill and headlights will definitely keep the association vague in a regular person's mind unless if they literally see one parked next to a 90s Miata.

lel pls miata

Ive never seen females in MR-S's
its allways older men

A U T O T R A G I C

Who even cares about this car in 2017?