Any AE86 cool pics, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUa9ZTJtsDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fellow Veeky Forumstist's car

>sold my AE86
>iwannadie.pkm

>captcha: Achtung! sign

This is the closest thing I've seen to the Initial D AE86 in person.

>3 AE86's for sale in the whole of the UK
>all three are levins
>2 are modified "drift spec" shitheaps
>1 is unmodified and up for THIRTY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS

Looked at some old photos when i was a baby, turns out my dad had a panda levin when i was a kid.

Buy it you poorfag

>live in the Balkans
>check out all the "selling used cars" sites
>find 1 (one) archived post for an AE86
>Levin
>coloured some ugly neon green colour
>fixed 10k Euro price

nigger if i had £32,000 to spend on a 30 year old toyota i wouldnt be shitposting on Veeky Forums.

You could get a half decent ae86 for around usd15k from japan and spend 5 grand more on shipping

Can you buy cars in neighboring countries and take them back with you? The Finns seem to have a shitload.

Not really surprising there aren't many left in the UK though. Must have rusted to shit. The majority of low rust Corollas out here are on the west coast. I can always find a few floating around in California, Arizona, Washington, but as soon as I start looking past Colorado or so, the market just dries up.

>You could get a half decent ae86 for around usd15k from japan and spend 5 grand more on shipping

had a check through the importers, theres one, a black levin that's "coming soon".

desu famalam i could always just ask one of them to go to a jap auction and find one.

fucking hell Finland has shitloads of old japanese shitheaps and they're all cheap as dirt.

left hand drive unfortunatly but still.

Man it's cheaper depending on the condition of the car. 5 thou bucks for shipping? That's just balooney. If you're a full on dagumi and had about 10k to spend, then getting a decent sprinter trueno is a real possibility

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUa9ZTJtsDY

Levin to Trueno or vice versa swaps are manageable. Not cheap, but certainly never bad enough to pass up a good, clean car.