youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
imgur.com/a/yYSHp
imgur.com/a/PAkty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Effie!

Azura is shit

>Zephiel has life and death
>Zephiel has a +5 speed passive that also lowers his defense
>A unit with built in wary fighter and the lowest speed in the game has something to raise his speed
>But he also has wary fighter
WHAT the FUCK

i wanted olwen instead

fuck you thundercock

>going for nowi for better IVs
>get azura

okay

Echoes is out !! wow !!

Alright, what skills are best on a -spd Nowi?
Quick Riposte? Swordbreaker? Vantage?

>see tiny hands man banner
>get excited and start rolling
>first two pulls have no blues
>fuck up and select continue summoning so I have to waste more orbs
>in the end all I get is a 4* gwendy and Cordelia neither of which I give a shit about
T-they'll give us more orbs to work with right?

>-res+atk

Well fuck you and the horse you rode in on

Its so he takes more damage for his Reprisal Skill, without being at risk of doubled.

WHODAKRUSH

>"hurr rate up at the start of the banner"
Stop spreading this meme. You're just getting lucky and applying correlation with causation. This is my 3:04 pull

I love Hana!

1st for quality blue rolls

So?
You can unequip skills what the fuck are you complaining about?

>-spd
you give her weapon to young tiki, send her home, or roll for another nowi with not awful ivs

Why does it sound like some of Zephiel's tap phrases are cut off right before the end?

Should I put Swap, Pivot or Reposition on Zephiel?

Also wouldn't he be better off with Fury instead of Life and Death?

>4.25%
Should I keep pulling?

The point I'm trying to make is that his base skillset makes no sense. Like Hana.

Give one of those Gwens to me. I've been dying to get one thats not -atk or -def for the longest time. I need to 5* her.

Don't spend SP on it, then?

I'm not. Fuck LaD on Zephiel, what a dumb Skill on him.

This may be fun.

>Zephiel sees the big hands
>He can't do nothing about the big hands
>He gives in to the big hands

I like Hana

> Fury
> with wary fighter

>tfw trying to get thundercock

>have buncina
>have Ninian
>have a shit IV Nowi
>have olwen
>have a 5* lancer

Should I even bother rolling for Reinhardt? Is he that good?

What is the hardest counter to blue tomes? Im sick of baby hands.

I told myself I had to stop rolling blues since the last banner.

>Reinhardt

Whelp. There goes my promise to myself.

Is this the start of the slippery slope? Am I gonna end up paying money?

I really don't know what I was expecting.

>Chad Tinyhands on the FIRST FUCKING PULL

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

>-Hp +Spd

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, could be better.

i don't have any good mages so please help me make a team for zephiel for my last bit of stamina before sleeping

>Serra
But you got the best roll of them all!

Reminder to people she consistantly orkos the most units in the game besides cordelia. That's not counting buffs.

The funny thing is that I rolled Alm on my first pull as soon as his banner went online. It's probably just be a coincidence but it's definitely interesting.

Julia has the RES and ATK to laugh off his attacks.

julia

Reminder that Nino a bes

Before I run out of stamina trying to get this fucker help me make a team to beat the map please

>olwen
lucky

He's better than all of those units combined

t. leddit

CHAD "SMALLHANDS" THUNDERCOCK STRIKES AGAIN

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN REMOTELY CONTROL THIS MADMAN

downs child and cake

>Jagen
>Sully
>Subaki
>Subaki
>Subaki
Yeah thanks.

>can not for the life of me beat the Lunatic version

Guess I'll stick with just the 3*, I'll get Life and Death some other way. I hate Wary Fighter so much

Robin/Julia and a Dancer
Mage/Dancer combo destroys Zephiel's map

It's probably just advertising to the gullible idiots the same way they advertise conquest so much in this general

Way to give up champ

yeah but she is ugly.
So don't use her.

>Olwen

I have a Thundercock but I really want an Olwen.

Fire Emblem! Your spirit shall shine!
Across the generations
For now, and for all time!

Guys, could you help me build a team to beat Zephiel?

I want Genocidal King so badly

>Can't beat the easiest GHB yet

Ursula, Fem Robin, Olivia, Lilina

What's your setup m8, got it on first try with dancer shenanigans

>Before LaD
>Reprisal is worth shit because he takes no damage
>After LaD
>He takes the damage needed for Reprisal and has 53 Atk while keeping high enough defense so that he doesn't die in a (physical) hit
And you could unequip it for something like Atk/Def +2 or anything else and putting Bonfire/Ignis for a Special
The devs make units without thinking of inheritance for obvious reasons

>tfw got -Atk Thundercock
A-At least he comes at 4* right? Easily fixable with a merge unlike -atk or -spd Linde.

Jaffar Nino Dancer Nowi
Chip damage + Drag back/Dance is all you need to shit over the entire map

how about get them to level 40

Julia olivia nowi lucina

Get an archer to remove the blue mage, reposition him/her, then the rest is history.

For you. Difficulty varies per player depending on their units. There is no set difficulty.

>Hone Cavalry + Spur Cavalry puts my Olwen to 45 speed
>only FRobin (who no one uses ever), Hector (who dies if Desperation is up anyways), and Julia can live and kill back
>Hector and Julia are the only relevant units that don't die horribly
>this is the WEAKER of the two Dire Thunder users, and not even with a +ATK nature (just +Speed)
>I have a Reinhardt with +ATK/-Speed

How do you even stop brave tomes?

Weren't you gloating earlier how your Robin would OHKO Zephiel?

no

It's all I got and I'm out of orbs

>tfw no 5* mages
>closest thing I have to a solution for this map is let vantage taco take out the mages and let WTA do its thing against the three armors with Subaki and Bunny Chrom, but no idea how to beat the green knight

fuuuck meee ive been wanting nowi so bad, dropped 40 bucks rolling on blue orbs and got a bunch of 3 stars :c

If it makes you happier i cant even manage to beat any version

I hope you get a good roll one day, user.

>Olwen
>Dancer

Nigga you're already set. I only had Robin for my blue mage and it was still enough with a dancer

That 1 move really makes the armors a non threat

Same. I really want to fix my Nowi and Reinhardt so this banner is fucking perfect.

Not enough time before ghb is over?

But Julia and Olwen are 30+ And roy was 26 i think?

Hana is best left to be used by your bottom ranked men.
imgur.com/a/yYSHp

Japs do GHBs with free units

What the hell these arent the hands I wanted

68 Orbs for Tinyhands?

If you have the feathers, then feather up Eirika and level her to use her as a buffbot for Olwen and Julia. Also get them to 40.

And you have plenty of time to get them leveled up right now assuming that you have the higher levels of the Training Tower unlocked.

No, enough time before GHB is over
you can even go from 1 to 40 in half a day, I got a jaffar around 12 hours ago and he's 40 now.
unless you just plain don't have your castle upgraded

I nearly got it but i just keep fucking dying in the end , probably all i need is a better tactic?

All you need to beat this map is a unit capable of luring the red mage on the right out without dying, a mage, and a dancer. Lure the mages out, kill them, then you have all the time in the world to kill the armours with absolutely no danger because the AI will cause them to constantly fuck up using their movement skills.

trusting you user for my last try before sleeping, thanks

Not all japs are mkv, most are complete shitters who use Takumis and Hectors while still failing. Just a quick look at the Micky 1-hour event proves that.

You think they'll patch Fates so that you can upload your Corrin to the Corrin amiibo to summon in Echoes

I'm considering running a stat analysis on this at some point, I want to be able to finally quantify just how bad my luck is overall, between tonight, the ~250 on the Effie banner, and every single other orb I spent down to 0 when my only 5*'s were Leo and Roy.

It took me exactly 70 to roll him in his first banner.

I never upgraded my castle because i tought it was a waste of orbs

>Difficulty varies per player depending on their units
Not really. 3* Ursula was practically a free unit, and you could easily beat it with her (to kill the red mage at the start), the free Cecilia (to kill the blue mage), and the free Olivia (to dance them out of the knights' range). Then it's just a battle of attrition. Fourth unit would be the free Gunther or one of the free healers.

Of course, this doesn't apply if you're a retard who burned those units for feathers.

Thats besides the point.

I agree that every single map that this mobile game has thrown at us is beatable with free units, but the thing is that a lot of people here don't use those free units. Someone who has no mages could have a lot of trouble with this map while first trying the others ones previously. Its different per person. You can't say that one GHB is easier than the other. It all depends on the party units available/leveled.

When will the Kanpeki soloes Lunatic Zephiel video be up?

This is all I have to work with

Actually I was saying how he was just a few points shy of being able to beat him, and I think that was only on the 3-star version

I got him (and Hinoka) in about 60. Up to you

Did you celebrate her birthday, /feg/?
imgur.com/a/PAkty

how?

>have Olwen kill the blue knight, dance if need be
>she should have enough res to tank the mages
>kill red mage, let julia nuke the blue mage
>pick off the green armor and Zephiel

>thinking they give a shit about Fates anymore

LOL

IT'S DEAD FUCK OFF

I really like Olwen because she's the best blade tome user in the game and is beautiful, so I was going to save orbs for a banner with her in it.

But Rein doesn't need 2 other cavalry units to buff him, just one to give him +6 attack.
He also doesn't have to spend tons of SP and 20k feathers on a new weapon.
Plus, he doesn't rely on out-speeding and will be fairly consistent even against merged and SI heavy opponents as a result.
And he's even in the pool as a 4 star so rolling dups for better IVs and to merge for a better arena score is easier than Olwen.

Shit. Someone stop me from rolling for him.

It's only 20 orbs, of which we've gotten close to a thousand for free, against hours and hours of your time