gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKOlhPygszo
streamable.com/75fz5
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2_Wiki:Projects/On_Wiki_of_Gold/Contribution_Terms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never smoke weed with Vae
why live

First for cute boyrats.

>bursted ascalon P1 boss dozens of times before it could do any of his gimmick without stacking and shit
>tryhard group latches onto wall before boss, and still takes shitton of time to kill it
>as the squishiest ranged character in the game, forced into meele, i go down once in the meantime
>get kicked

Tell me i wasn't the biggest shitter in the room

>you will never smoke weed with Vae then have sloppy sex then eat nachos in bed together

I'm glad you like our rats user!

>you got tryhard members in group
>yet none of them carry you
>people at all kicking people in dungeons, when dungeon population is struggling
>tfw I can solo dungeon ezpz no problem with my warrior
its ok user, ur group was just shitty *headpat*

Y-you too.

>Die on the end boss.
>Revive after it and start running back to get the chest.
>Someone in the group starts a votekick against me.

>i go down once
Uninstall the game, ask for a refund, and never return. We don't need no lightweights holding down heros~

faggots this game is gay

and dangerously fluffy

crafting the daily shits worht it for profit?
what are the daily shits anyway?

>for profit
Only if you buy the base mats extremely low and in bulk
There's profit but the tax eats a lot of what you could be making

>says the fag in [LGBT]

the english is so broken here that I can't tell what it wants to say

youtube.com/watch?v=oKOlhPygszo

it's not rude to spell out the truth in a neutral manner

>perfect girls don't exi-

>that picture
>perfect
>girl
>exist
pick 0

>assuming gender in 2k17

>assuming
I'm not even going to assume, you ARE an idiot

that's an assumption though

ded game

I say heeeeeeeeeeeeey R I K K I
I
K
K
I

inb4 anet goofs completely and reveals that revenants are powered by Abaddon

so whats teh point of thsoe personality things in dialogs?

episode 5 trailer will go live on the 25th

iiki?

I I K I
I
K
I

wow

a trailer

amazing

It's gotta be something suspect. Rytlock wouldn't try to dodge the question like he does if it wasn't.

episode a week later obviously

Its an old system for roleplay purposes where a combo of the three traits gave your character different dialogue options

REVENANTS
ARE
POWERED
BY
KOSS
THE
GOD

Why the fuck is everyone talking about an expansion?
I'd rather them just keep releasing new zones through LW than make a new expansion. What could they even add at this point that would be worthy of an expansion?

A second specialization for each class
A new class
New masteries and/or a new gimmick altogether
Much bigger zones than the tiny farmvilles that the recent zones have been
Mounts

You're never ever getting mounts.

>A second specialization for each class
>A new class
What could they even ad at this point?
>New masteries and/or a new gimmick altogether
They could do that in patches.
>Much bigger zones than the tiny farmvilles
On this, we can agree. I wouldn't mind bigger maps, but I still say they could do that in a patch.

Joke's on you, I mount my femcharr wife

Fuck mounts, I just want fishing, lads. Is that too much to ask for?

>muh node behind a boring minigame farm mechanic
No.

What if the next expansion was already contained in the patch

MA MA MA
MOMMY BABY WANT MILKIES

There has already been plenty of things datamined from the upcoming expansion.

>What could they even ad at this point?
There has been shit leaked already, like spellslinger for warrior = dag/dag.

Also, doing all that shit in a patch = no ez money, and that's what NC soft wants ASAP.

>What could they even add at this point?
Ritualists, Paragons, Dervishes or something entirely new like the Revenant was. Get some imagination, lad.

As for specializations, some info regarding those has already been datamined.

Ritualist and Paragon can be elite specs. Not sure if Dervish could though. Dervish or Monk could be their own new class.

>A class with a currently non-existing weapon type could be a specialization

I really only use mine for the synthesizer nodes and the 24 hour buffs. Most of them only cost like 50g each. Of course the buffs are HoT and I'm not sure about the synthesizer nodes. For guild missions you should set them to PvE, you get less favor per mission but you're more likely to get soloable ones.

>t4 fractals
>have the highest dps and get focused
>everyone else is literally a longbow ranger and one necro that is in bronze and dies every fucking time within a minute
>die at boss from accidentally getting thrown off the cliff
>they take fucking forever to even get the boss to 75% and have no dps
>restart
>already getting the boss down to 50% in a couple minutes
>get told snarkily that I'm low dps
>tell them seriously dont be that way we can do this
>get told i should just leave
>think fuck it, fine, you want to be that way you can do it yourself and jump off the cliff and log out

>join another t4
>everyone just keeps talking and not moving forward
>someone leaves
>say he left cause everyone was talking and not doing the fractal
>"well why don't you fucking leave too"

jfc what the fuck is with fractals today in t4, I never have this trouble

such as?

A couple of elites were leaked. Shaman datamined an elite spec icon (looks like two daggers, fits the spellslinger leak another user had).

PUGs are cancer. I only do fractals with classes that can solo bosses because of how bad it is. People can buy 150AR and join a 100 without having done a single fractal.

Are Bloodstone-Warped Hides worth salvaging?
They seem to be selling for a lot on the TP

EPISODE 5
TRAILER
WHEN

_____________________never
>implying Anet can show something meaningful in a trailer

The wiki page has the drop rates, do math.

Looking back, scarlet wasn't actually that bad. The way the system led up to her demise was actually pretty sweet. What bogged down that path was actually destiny's edge 0.5.
Still, the game has yet to have a really good humanoid villain. The dragon chases are nice, but I want some grand conspiracy that involves more than Laz up in this bitch.

I suppose that's fair, but the Toxic Alliance was when Anet really jumped the shark with the Scarlet storyline. The stuff before that was okay-ish.

>Mounts

tfw no mcharr bf to mount

How is that an issue? Also there have been items added into the game files that are weapons with the type "polearm". Even though polearms are not throwing weapons, that didn't stop Anet from making ranged greatswords and axes.

>destiny's edge 0.5.

The correct term is Destiny's Abortion.

Cuties!

I didn't mind .5 that much and I still don't really. My main issue with scarlet aside from moment to moment writing was all these shitty alliances she magically made work, and new groups of poorly thought out antagonists she kept throwing at us. molten alliance, toxic alliance, aetherblades, all organized by this one mary sue who despite being insane can apparently make any group work together just to give us a new villain of the week. We didn't need a new villain of the week, we're supposed to be killing fucking dragons not this loser. Tower of nightmares and attack on LA were at least fun, but ugh.

>aetherblades

I really wanted the Aetherblades to be a reoccurring villain group. They could have been episodic villains that just show up every now and then, maybe for a LS episode here, then maybe LITERALLY FLY/TELEPORT AWAY, then a year later they show up again, then maybe a couple months later.

Molten Alliance was the only alliance that made sense on its own, as the Flame Legion are slavers, and the Dredge are chronically inclined to become slaves due to their own behaviours. Making them subservient to Scarlet was just immersion breaking af. Toxic Alliance was just dildos from the get go.

Im starting to build up a collection of assumingly useless bunch of ascended rings.

What is the best use for them? Which ones to keep for other classes/builds?

TA also marked the point where Anet really showed their hand with their ideas. In that they had none.

no

> who despite being insane can apparently make any group work together
In the exact same way taimi magically has all the answers despite being a piece of shit, and yet you tolerate DE0.5. rly mak u tink!

Yeah, I actually like the idea of sky pirates and shit too, but by slapping all those villain of the months together they didn't have room to do anything interesting with any of them, including aetherblades. S'shame.

Keep any you can't buy from the fractal vendor for a measly 10 predestines, salvage others for matrixes that sell okay.

I'd argue that an asura doing science shit makes more sense than a scientist silvari acting as a diplomat, but she is getting to be a little much. A knock down drag out brawl between two elder dragons sounds rad at least.

Actually speaking of, what has she actually had all the answers for besides that? I legit don't remember.

>predestines
pristines. fug

Salvage. You can get a blood ruby ring, which is stat changable, and you get get a winterberry ring, which is stat selectable, in around 40 minutes. The old rings are pointless.

There's no reason to like either Taimi or Scarlet because for both of them the reason as to why they accomplished anything was ~dey wuz genuz~. Taimi can create all these simulations, and knows how to analyze and solve everything becuz she a genuz. Scarlet can put together all these groups and create these monstrosities becuz she a genuz.

It's lazy as fuck writing. No one character is going to have all the answers and if you're going to create such a character they are either the hero themselves (which results in a very dull superman situation) or the main villain that remains for the entire series (joker). If you're going to call out anet for doing that shit with scarlet, apply it across the board. Not that it'll do anything, we all know the writing is still going to be lazy until they give up with LW shit.

>bloat
>bloat
>grind
Why is my rat trapped in this shithole?

But the new zones are fucking terrible. I'll run through Bloodstone fen for rubies every day, but once I have a few sets of stat changable trinkets I'll never go back there. I don't even touch the rest of the areas.

I cant tell if this is bait or not, but pic related.

Nothing Scarlet did made the least bit of sense.

She intimidates or otherwise convinces a xenophobic faction and a notably misogynistic xenophobic faction to do what she, a female outsider, wants based on their own desires. They get their asses handed to them and their plans foiled, but they still follow scarlet and do what she wants despite failing them utterly.

She pours FUCKLOADS of resouces into building/growing an unbelievably massive in the middle of a lake, a populated lake mind you, with fishing villages that presumably never had a single ship bump into the massive invisble tower dominating the center of the lake, to produce a shitload of toxins to...do what? She didnt know Lion's Arch was the leyline confluence yet, so she didnt know she needed to zyklon the area around the big death ship/drill (that she didnt build yet). She also fucked over the Krait, who nevertheless continue to follow her and do what she says.

She then builds a massive superweapon and tests it right the fuck next door to where she intends to use it, then completely abandons that entire plan despite it being able to completely murder and entire zone worth of people at once, which she could already do with the zyklon she stockpiled before she knew she needed it. No refinement, no drawing board, no "maybe dont make it a giant marionette for seemingly no other reason than it looked cool," no smaller versions to distribute to her storm troopers that she inexplicably still has.

Then she poisons Lion's arch with a toxin that explicitly is said to have no antidote WHILE DEPLOYING HER TROOPS INTO THE AREA SHE IS ACTIVELY STILL POISONING. She has robots, loads of them in fact, but no. Minions vulnerable to poison get tossed into a city that she's dumping loads of lethal poison into.

>meaningful
Remember how every beta trailer and dev talk session mentioned or featured the whirl combo with ranger axe 5 in the elementalist focus fire wall? Anet can't make anything good, and they'll only show something off if it's super flashy, even if it's worthless in practice.

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

WE SEE YOU MINDFAG

I asked for specific situations in which she's magically had the answer and you gave me screaming my dude. She straight up said the simulation was mostly left over from rata novus and she called in Moto, the asura most experienced with physical holograms, to finish it as well. It also wasn't much of an actual answer to anything?

Please actually answer the question. What besides the discovery that we can put primordus and jormag against one another has she discovered because "she is genuz"? And how does that one discovery she made off the back of an entire dragon focused Rata make as little sense as all this:

>tfw you get an armor chest drop in wvw

>What besides the discovery that we can put primordus and jormag against one another has she discovered because "she is genuz"?
>pit cold dragon against hot dragon

Personally I wouldnt even count that as being a genius-level discovery. Once you figure out that dragons are using colored mana it's not too far a leap.

Yeah, and the colored mana thing is super fucking obvious too. Since the vision in Omadd's machine even. I have no idea what user is mad about.

add charr aznable to the list

The issue is that if there is a new weapon type to be introduced, it will probably be with a new class, not a specialization for an existing class.

Even earlier when you think about it. We knew the dragons were themed and had specific "domains" the whole time. Its only more recently that we figured out how deep that goes, as well as the whole "as one dies the others take their aspects" thing.

Where and how to get ppl for helping wiht teh bounties?

Map chat? If they're looking for the bounty they're likely in the same zone as you. Could always put something in LFG.

pretty common desu neko chan

>he's still mad scarlet was right
Sucks 2 b u

>user is still ranting
oy vey!

Did they nerf personal story? I made a new toon and all the bossfights that I remember as being at least slightly challenging were over without a scratch.

streamable.com/75fz5

I cant tell if you're just that bad at reading comprehension and can't see this is a conversation between two people (of which I am one), or you're baiting because this general isnt allowed to have posts in it unless they involve furries memeing at each other.

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2_Wiki:Projects/On_Wiki_of_Gold/Contribution_Terms
Anet is now officially bribing players to help with the wiki. Make an edit and they will send you gold via a contribution program that was originally set up by one player who funded it with their own gold. I'm not sure whether this is overall a cool thing for people to earn some gold, or more reflective of a really sad and pathetic state of affairs wrt to player engagement.

what bounties? guild? use one of your guild slots to join a real guild for missions, there's no reasonable way to do them with a pug

what time frame are you comparing it to? they did the shitty NPE revamp years ago

>wrt to
>"with regards to to"

Also no idea why it would be sad.

Doesn't really seem like this is needed though. Very rarely have I not been able to find something on the wiki.