ITT: Neat things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxsf7PA95E
youtube.com/watch?v=WHjs-pcyg8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfo88ViBjHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obligatory

superb owl really is a neat car all around.
quads are proof too

Your double dubs are nice too.

BLACKED

Digital dash for Datsun 300zx.

/ V A P O R W A V E / as fuck.

Why dont they make car engines like this anymore? Now everything's crammed in there so tight its impossible to work on it without removing 10 other parts.

They want you to go "everything's crammed in there so tight its impossible to work on" and take it to the manufacturer's dealership for maintenance and repair.

It might look nice but it will be a lot harder to work on than an engine with all the ugly bits on show

>Why dont they make car engines like this anymore?

That VR6 did NOT look like this from the factory. The fuck are you thinking?
There went lots of tinkering into this to get it all tucked away this much.

that looks like a bathtub

a VEE SIX

kys redditposter

>no interior ventilation
>no windscreen wipers
>no windscreen washer
this piece of shit is undriveable trailer queen. A barbeque would be more useful than vr6 there

Modern cars are engineered to be easy to assemble and non serviceable, Like a cell phone.

Yeah pretty much what I figured but I guess the older cars didnt actually look like that stock anyway.

Are those some fucking misty sprayers before the throttle plates just randomly spraying gas in there?

A Miata with a Busso V6 would be utter sex though.

its a NOS set up on an engine with ITBs

>Are those some fucking misty sprayers before the throttle plates just randomly spraying gas in there?
Google standoff injectors.

>just randomly spraying gas
No. They're injecting fuel just like regular injectors, but because they're further away from the intake port, the fuel has more time to atomise and mix with the air, which makes for a better combustion and more power. These setups usually have two sets of injectors: one close to the port for throttle response, and a secondary set of standoff injectors that take over at a certain point depending on how you set the ECU up.

Also, because they're pointing straight down the centre of the intake trumpet, you also get a much more even mixture. Usually, you're forced to inject at a ~45 degree angle, which usually gets you some uneven mixture (some areas have more fuel, some areas have less). These are pretty much only for racecars though, because you usually have a filter there, and if you don't have enough airspeed you have a slight risk of backfire. Nobody cares about either of these two in racecars, because, well, racecar.

doesnt the r33 gtr also do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxsf7PA95E
RIP ;_;

The fuel injectors spray directly onto the throttle bodies. It's beautiful senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=WHjs-pcyg8Q

Beautiful
not beautiful

The Buick Reatta has a CRT touchscreen appliance in it that controls the AC and the Radio and other things. Pretty interesting technology for the 1980's

My mother 97 pontiac bonneville had an heads-up display.

embarrassing

good thread

Air boxes make more power generally, but the open intakes look so clean.

hate to think how rare those mats would be in good condition.

>shaved everything
>kept popup motors

mien nigger

you really need to kill yourself

*more torque
Also it's probably tuned so the ITB's are actually used to their fullest potential which is in the higher RPM's anyway.

if only going full na build on a miata was a good option, itbs look so right. Seems like the only way to go with power is forced induction...

i-i'm gonna cum!

girl at work asked me to change the tail light on her 2013 Highlander. Holy fuck, I thought it would be simple like every other fucking car I've owned.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfo88ViBjHU

Look at this shit and tell me this is ok.

Is that a fucking EQ?

Or a swap to an NA motor with actual power, like a K24. Or if you're poor, the 2.4 ecotec swap.

Fucking brilliant. 80's scifi shit. Almost at good as 70's.

S-Coupe gets my dick so hard.

what car is this? Alfa Giulia?

is that chalkboard paint?

yup i thought about doing my trunk once but decided against it

Literally shitbox the car.

did he actually drive underneath a fucking truck while at speed

the vr6 didn't come in a mk1 from the factory

no less, a mk1 16v is a lot easier to work on then a modern crammed engine

The 4th gen Prelude has a nice dash that stretches across the entire interior.

hOLY FUCK

>tfw you will not own one of these for a few years at least unless your crypto portfolio moons
feels bad man

Wheels don't look like they're moving and the trailer's brake lights are on so I doubt it

MUH DIK IZ DIAMONDS

We need to bring V16s and V24s back and then make normal cars with aesthetics like this.

Nah he was moving. He was pretty famous on the forums for doing this on a cruise. He actually got kicked from the group and later wrote sorry all over his car and they let him back in

I'm gonna have sexual thoughts about that.

We can go lower, we have the technology

>Take a utility vehicle and make it non-functional
There are other ways to waste time and money, but sure.

I don't get the subculture but there is some impressive fabrication in pulling it off.

>vapormeme
>not superior synthwave

It's funny because this IS a tucked 300zx Twin Turbo engine bay.

For sure, many things to reroute.

It's still retarded.
At least there's room for a bucket to hold your sweat and tears.

>predobear
lol

Holy fuck that NACA duct is so cute.

its funny because the owner of this car tried to get an underage girl to sit on his face

lmao, imagine having to keep this thing going a straight line at 300km/h

Nah. Look at the semi truck front wheel lug nuts and it's brake lights.

>what is shutter speed

That is neat...

If this was the Terraria General, I'd respond with HORSECOCK.

Dumping neat things

It seemed too familiar