Have they ever done anything evil?

have they ever done anything evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

doomedsoldiers.com/kielce-pogrom-the-truth-about-the-kielce-pogrom-comes-to-light.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The only non-evil country is UK.

Existing

They were a beacon of freedom and tolerance for many years, it is truly a shame that Germany and Russia had to ruin it.

They participated in division of Czechoslovakia with Hitler and other bad guys.

Yes, all their misfortune was nothing but karma.

Polish Death Camps

They've angered the slavs to the east of them known as "RUSSIANS", from being an introverted little kid sitting in his corner minding his own business to fucking the globe's shit up for the past half millennium.

t. charles william notley

t. Pierre de Fagotville

They fucked with the Russians once and have regretted it ever since. Not even being edgy here, but damn, what a mistake.

Granted, Poland would've been fucked over by Russia irregardless of its past actions.

They didn't dissolve the Teutonic Order.

t. Nigel Shillingsworth

t. Fatty McPhatson, the American white supremacist bigot

>they didn't genocide Prussians
>they didn't genocide Russians/Ukrainians
>they didn't colonize Russia
>they didn't destroy HRE with France
>they trusted English and French
That's pretty much all of it.

If they made more "extreme" decisions like Germany instead of going full "muh honor, muh god, muh traditions" - they would become one of the most powerful states in history.

Now it's too late.

Eastern slavs were bitch-slapped by Poland for centuries.

The only mistake was that Poland didn't colonize them completely.

Yes

They helped in ending the expansion of the glorious Ottoman empire by using black slav magic in favor of their deceitful overlords of the Unholy Roman Empire

Poland was never a vassal of the Holy Roman Empire, although they've tried to change that many times over.

Tell that to Ireland
Tell that to India
Tell that to the aboriginals
Tell that to...

>took a bunch of Lithuanian, Belorussian, and Ukrainian clay in 1920 and didn't give them autonomy as promised
>signed a non-aggression treaty with Nazi Germany in 1934, and generally didn't wise up to the threat till much too late (though they were hardly the only ones)
>participated in the rape of Czechoslovakia in 1938
>participated in pogroms frequently throughout history
>passed some anti-Jewish laws in the late 30s (ghetto benches and so forth)
>some helped with the Holocaust
>even did some pogroms after WWII (Kielce pogrom was the biggest)
>as late as 1968 the commie government launched an anti-Semitic campaign

So yeah, they've done some bad stuff. Nowhere near the worst tho

I'll bite

>took a bunch of Lithuanian, Belorussian, and Ukrainian clay in 1920 and didn't give them autonomy as promised
You mean retook their land?
>signed a non-aggression treaty with Nazi Germany in 1934, and generally didn't wise up to the threat till much too late (though they were hardly the only ones)
Maybe because Weimar was embargoing Poland and wanted to drown then economically?
>participated in the rape of Czechoslovakia in 1938
retaking land that Czechs took when Poland was fighting Bolsheviks
>participated in pogroms frequently throughout history
sources?
Jews were often criminals in interwar Poland.
>some helped with the Holocaust
maybe 0.01% it's still not as bad as Sweden and France, that literally sold the Jews like piece of meat
>even did some pogroms after WWII (Kielce pogrom was the biggest)
Kielce Pogrom was proven to be Soviet false flag
>as late as 1968 the commie government launched an anti-Semitic campaign
You can't really blame them for it. It was communist gov, not Polish.

Why does Veeky Forums love the Ottomans so much? They're a sub tier empire.

This. What the Poles and Swedes did to Russia turned a decent sized group of remote, shit poor eastern Slavs with weird Mongol influences and stuff into a monsterous machine bent on domination.

It's really only a few Turkophiles doing it, but it's not like this whole board is Turkphilic.

It's just the one tripfag

Thanks user. It gets a little annoying seeing all the wasted praise. Tired of hearing "the Ottoman liberation of Istanbul". Turkey is a joke, and their recent coup attempt shows that.

Yes, it just keeps on getting worse! Truly someone needs to teach those Turks a lesson.

This entire post is hilarious, but this is the best.

>Jews were often criminals in interwar Poland.
lol

>You mean retook their land?
By that standard, Hitler did nothing wrong invading them in 1939. It was part of the PLC at some point, but it was inhabited by other peoples not Poles.
>retaking land that Czechs took when Poland was fighting Bolsheviks
The Poles were not fighting yet in January 1919 (at least not in any intensive way). Land was part of Austria-Hungary, they both wanted, fought a war, Czechs won. No "retaking" here.
>Jews were often criminals in interwar Poland.
sources? It's irrelevant anyway, doesn't justify anti-Semitic laws
>maybe 0.01% it's still not as bad as Sweden and France, that literally sold the Jews like piece of meat
Sweden didn't "sell their Jews like meat", Swedish Jews were safe during the war, lots of Jews fled there. Nowhere did I say Poles were the worst anyway
>Kielce Pogrom was proven to be Soviet false flag
"""proven""". Tinfoil hat nonsense.
>You can't really blame them for it. It was communist gov, not Polish.
Fair enough, but they did because they thought it would be popular with the people

They invented those stupid eye charts

Mr. Rothschild

We've been over this

I'll give you that little slip of land if you give me 10 billion shekels to my government

Mainly embezzling, illegal selling of shares and human trafficking, he is actually right.

It has literally nothing to do with anti-Jewish laws and ghetto benches.

>but it was inhabited by other peoples not Poles.
pic rel
>"""proven""". Tinfoil hat nonsense.
doomedsoldiers.com/kielce-pogrom-the-truth-about-the-kielce-pogrom-comes-to-light.html

UB did it on behalf of the Soviets.

Of course! We just have to be sure to keep those pesky pan-arabists out of our Holy Land.

Yep. Problem is no one cares about Poland besides Poles, so their history is particularly always told from their perspective. In fact a lot of Polish history as most know it is fictional romanticism made popular by Henryk Sienkiewicz.

Russia invaded Poland and occupied Warsaw in a war the Poles started? Evil imperialists! Poland invaded Russia when it was in the middle of a civil war, famine that killed a third of the population, already being invaded by Sweden, and (this is the only part you hear) occupied Moscow? Cool!

>Russia when it was in the middle of a civil war, famine that killed a third of the population
#justrussianthings

Tell me again, when was the time when Russians didn't starve? It's an anti-human "country" from the beginning of it.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

and to answer to this once, since I forgot
>Yep. Problem is no one cares about Poland besides Poles, so their history is particularly always told from their perspective. In fact a lot of Polish history as most know it is fictional romanticism made popular by Henryk Sienkiewicz.

Poland, an historical sketch - by von Moltke (German)
All the books of Norman Davies(British)

>They participated in division of Czechoslovakia with Hitler and other bad guys.

That was just to recover Cieszyn, which the Czechs stole from Poland when it was busy saving Europe from the Bolsheviks in 1920.

While it's true that the Poles had good cause, it's also true that they cut off their own head to spite their face. Had Poland sided with the Czechs, they would have had a real chance of securing their future. By sticking the knife in when they did, they doomed the Czechs and themselves to Nazism and Bolshevism.

>saving Europe from the Bolsheviks
Oh please stop this meme. The Bolsheviks never expanded beyond any of Imperial Russia's borders. If they couldn't finish off Poland, they weren't a threat to all of Europe.

>Oh please stop this meme. The Bolsheviks never expanded beyond any of Imperial Russia's borders. If they couldn't finish off Poland, they weren't a threat to all of Europe.
Uneducated people like you don't how communist France and Germany was at that time. The goal was to spread Communist ideology over all of Europe.
Poland offered France and UK to wage "preventive" war against Germany in 1936. They said no.

> Had Poland sided with the Czechs

Was never was going to happen, because of shit like Cieszyn, the Czech Legions fucking over Poles in Russia during the Bolshevik Revolution and being pro-Soviet right up to the start of WWII.

They were so eager to suck Stalin’s cock, that tried to form a defense pact with the U.S.S.R. that would have entailed the Soviets rolling right thru Poland to aid the Czechs and they actually expected the Poles to ignore this…

The fact is the Czechs fucked themselves over (and their neighbors) by arrogantly trying to play everyone off against everyone else and thinking they could somehow sit out a European war.

>The Bolsheviks never expanded beyond any of Imperial Russia's borders.

This is a history board, read a book, vatnik.

>Poland offered France and UK to wage "preventive" war against Germany in 1936. They said no.

And rightly so, since Hitler hadn't done anything to warrant it then.

>The Bolsheviks never expanded beyond any of Imperial Russia's borders.

Not thru want of trying. The West has forgotten the heroic resistance of Poland in 1918, had the Gommies broken the Poles then, they would have joined up with German communists and Hitlerism would have been averted in favor of a Bolshevik Europe.

The Spartacists had already been defeated and Germany was revealed to have not been that disarmed. There seems to be this misconception the Bolsheviks would've been welcomed in Germany, and then France. The Wiemar Republic would've resisted and the Bolsheviks likely wouldn't have passed.

That map literally shows they took a bunch of non-Polish inhabited land, moron

The war between Poland and Czechoslovakia was in January 1919, not in 1920. The Poles weren't fighting the Bolsheviks at that time.

>communist France and Germany was at that time.
If the communists were popular then why is it democracy and "good" to oppress them and to massacre them?
>The goal was to spread Communist ideology over all of Europe.

If you mean to not let uprisings be brutally suppressed by interventionist troops and aristocratic forces then that's a good thing.

>Hitlerism would have been averted in favor of a Bolshevik Europe.
That literally was the best possible outcome. Imagine a Europe without aristocrats, trust funds, eugenics and globalist corporations

Democracy must protect itself from voting itself out of existence. As such, non-democratic parties cannot be voted for.

Poland saving Europe from Bolshevism is a meme. The situation would never have gotten so bad had Pilsudski not overstretched by invading Ukraine. The Poles shouldn't get credit just for rescuing themselves from a situation their own actions had created.

Then by that logic the Pilsudski bourgeois dictatorship and east European aristocratic oligarchies of the 30s should've been destroyed. Besides What business did Poland have in belorussian and Ukrainian lands?
>inb4 part of duchy
Fuck you. This shitty kingdom stopped existing centuries before and just because it occupied those lands doesn't make it polish. If you think a shitty catholic oligarchy fits democracy then you should kys.

>You mean retook their land?
kys

>The Poles weren't fighting the Bolsheviks at that time.

“Western Army [Soviets] comprised three rifle divs; 17th, Western (Polish communists) and Lithuanian (actually Russian). It commenced its advance on 17 Nov 1918, with the Western Div taking Vilnius and Lithuanian Div taking Minsk on 5 Jan 1919, defeating the Polish-manned LB Self Defense units and abolishing the Belarusian People’s Republic.”

“Armies of the Russo-Polish War 1919-21 Nigel Thomas PhD”

Last I checked, Minsk isn't in Poland, and "Polish-manned LB Self Defense units" are not the Polish army friendo.
>Polish-Czechoslovak War: 23-30 January 1919
>first fighting between Polish Army and Red Army: 14 February 1919
And even then it was just minor skirmishes, the actual intense offensives didn't start until 1920.

>>Poland offered France and UK to wage "preventive" war against Germany in 1936. They said no.
>And rightly so, since Hitler hadn't done anything to warrant it then.

>Last I checked, Minsk isn't in Poland

Last I checked, the Bolsheviks weren't going to stop there.

Except they literally did until Poland invaded Ukraine a year later.

the Polish Death Camps were pretty fucked up

well where there are jews, there have been pogroms. notably some in the 20th century

The openly avowed goal of Communism was to spread the Revolution (by force) to everyone everywhere, the Soviets didn't have some kinda automatic right to take over the entire region just because the Czarists used to control it.

Starved to death russian POWs in the 20s

Don't you mean Catholics? After the latest purge I hear tell Poland is 96% pure Papal state. Old holy war is almost ancient. Da Joooooos!

I suspect the Papacy had to start manufacturing Jews after the crusades to keep up appearances of a shadowy long nosed enemy cabal that is difficult to pin down. An army of crypto Jew proxy fronts. I am sure most of these 'elite' Jews are not Kosher in the slightest.

>If the communists were popular then why is it democracy and "good" to oppress them and to massacre them?
What massacres?

>Europe run from Russia
Russians can't even run their own country, all they ever gave eastern Europe was missery and poverty.

t. Dobry Wzegzciecz

If reconquest of area of puny 800km^2 with 75% Polish majority is proof of how evil Poland was, it tells you something.

Maybe that's their problem.
They should've genocided others like germans, you wouldn't have "poooland, plumber, shithole" memes now.

>Why does Veeky Forums love the Ottomans so much? They're a sub tier empire.
It's literally one tripfag.

>so their history is particularly always told from their perspective

In contrast to Austria, Russia and Prussia, who've made a pact to intentionally defame Polish history in hopes of justifying their mostly illegal Partitions of the earlier said country?

>In fact a lot of Polish history as most know it is fictional romanticism made popular by Henryk Sienkiewicz

You're grossly overestimating his influence and I find it difficult to believe that one of the largest and martially superior countries in modern European history was insignificant, even though it was a dominant force on the geopolitical map for nearly a century and a half.

>Russians can't even run their own country, all they ever gave eastern Europe was misery and poverty.

If that were true, then they would've never become a world power, let alone develop the ability of regaining that position whenever they see fit.

Also, while they were responsible for limiting the Marshall Plan's influence, they're also responsible for aiding and in some cases, even directly participating in the liberation of many Slavic countries from foreign Imperial hegemony.

1. Cieszyn was rightful Czech clay
2. Poles violated interim agreement

>Czechs fucked themselves over (and their neighbors) by arrogantly trying to play everyone off against everyone
lol, Poles fucked themselves and everybody when they attacked all their neighbors in arrogant claygrabbing spree and then actually believe they can balance between Nazis and USSR. Czechoslovak pact with USSR was the most logical thing facing Nazis with traitorous Poles in back.

>replacing one hegemony for another is liberating

We did nothing wrong yet everyone shittalks us.

They've never imposed themselves on Serbia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and Romania.

Just because some non Poles wrote books about Poland people in general don't have to care about it.

But they also shouldn't blindly assume that she's nothing more but a shithole.

Oh, but fellow Germans wrote a lot of books about Poles/Poland. For example, when you read Thietmar chronicles, if you listen carefully you can hear him still shouting:
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Don't think that other guy did that.rather

Yeah, though i am rather sure people in general know little about Poland apart from the partipications. No offense, it just went under the radar.

Meant for

Polish nationalists are very insecure. Hardly anyone (besides German scum) argue it's a particularly bad country, but like literally every country in the world, it has done bad things in its history. But suggest that Poland is anything less than completely 100% perfect and pure, and you'll get jumped by a gang of butthurt Jans and Piotrs

keep this autism RP on /int/

Religious tolerance was ruined by Swedish deluge, actually.

Thietmar is still a much better, more reliable chronicler than Gallus Anonymous.

t. Elizabeth II

Snowniggers ruining everything again, color me surprized.

You forgot Zdeneks, they're particularly vicious.

>even directly participating in the liberation of many Slavic countries from foreign Imperial hegemony.
Boy, I sure am glad the USSR saved eastern europe from the ebil anglos :DDDDD

I'm just as glad how the Americans back coups of power-hungry retards in the middle east and southern america in their fight against communism :DDDD

Not giving back danzig

I spoke of the Russian Empire, not the Soviet Union and as I recall, it was the Anglo states who've given up on Eastern Europe during the Yalta conference.

The problem is, that argument
>has done bad things in its history
does not work really well with Poland.
For example, look at lately popular "whitewashing" history of Germany
>Germans killed few millions people, but every country has its dark past and few millions, it's not that bad
And when we use that with Poland
>Not only Germans killed Jews, Poles did pogroms also, like in 1881
And you look to that pogrom, and what do you see
>2 people died
>literally fucking two
IMO crimes kinda not equal. Of course let's also ignore, that Poland was safe haven for Jews for like, 700 years? I wonder why.
I don't deny, that Poles done some bad shit. That is impossible to avoid. But if you want to prove to me, that Poland did crimes at German/Dutch/etc tier, i would like to know some examples.
Some legit examples, not some doubtful things, like for example Bloody Sunday from 1939, where Moore's law also apply and German deaths every few years double.

>Also, while they were responsible for limiting the Marshall Plan's influence, they're also responsible for aiding and in some cases, even directly participating in the liberation of many Slavic countries from foreign Imperial hegemony.
and they established their own hegemony over them

>Also, while they were responsible for limiting the Marshall Plan's influence, they're also responsible for aiding and in some cases
They are also responsible for introducing Communism to all of Eastern Europe.

Why are poles so asshurt?

Of course Poland did "evil" things but compared to Western Europe or Russia they are just laughable.

True, but it would've never happened if it weren't for the agreements they've made with the Americans and the British at Yalta.

And who gave them the green light to do so?