4000lbs+ SUV

>4000lbs+ SUV
>2.0, 4cyl engine

???

welcome to yurop

>
what car

Literally any European SUV, such as the offerings by Audi, BMW, Volvo or Merc.

but they have turbos and get pretty good mpg for their size and displacement

Hello. All your wildest dreams just came true.

I never fucking understood why people drop $70k on a luxury car and don't get the biggest engine available. If you're too much of a kike to afford the fuel with the bigger engine why the fuck are you buying a luxury car?

If you drive them like a grandma and stay out of boost. If you floor it constaltly like most idiots then it's going to drink more fuel than a bigger NA engine.

>I never fucking understood why people drop $70k on a luxury car and don't get the biggest engine available
People in Europe don't buy their 'luxury' cars, they finance them. Where I live BMWs are more common that trash like Vauxhalls, because why drive a piece of shit Insignia when you can pay 30% more a month and instead drive a piece of shit with a BMW badge?

>If you're too much of a kike to afford the fuel with the bigger engine why the fuck are you buying a luxury car?
Because they want all of the benefits and none of the drawbacks. Benefits being comfort and status.

>5.3L
>"""Eco"""Tec

I wish the rest of the world had America's taste in engine displacement.

The Audi Q7 is literally a 7 seat 2.5 ton SUV with a 2.0L engine

>decide to read up on new Q7
>it has something called "collision avoidance assistant"
>it will LITERALLY TAKE CONTROL OF THE FUCKING STEERING WHEEL IF IT THINKS YOU'RE GONNA CRASH
Who the FUCK approved this?

>car that never leaves suburbs
>crew cab pickup with V8

There's just nothing more pleasurable than feeling pistons and pushrods dancing like a balet of metal at 4000 rpm and 350+ hp and knowing the whole machine hardly even trying. Save your tiny engines and delicate turbos.

It turns into a V4 on the highway and gets mad mpg's.

What about the "sports car" that never see's a track? Same shit. At least the truck is practical. Better than a gas guzzling sedan that can barely carry a couple people and a golf bag.

At least it was designed to leave the suburbs without needing a ten mile supply train of over priced turbo replacement parts that take six weeks to come from a different continent.

>It turns into a V4
More like a I4 with a dead siamese brother.

What's wrong? You don't trust a 2.5 ton hunk of steel to be under control of the on board computer, unable to be interrupted by your own driver inputs?

Incorrect, unless your I4 has two cylinders set at a V angle to two other cylinders.

wrong faggot. boost is 10x more pleasurable.

Don't forget the baby turbo and Diesel that makes less power and less mpg than the non downsized facken engine it replaced