/dsg/ Dark/Demon's Souls general

Mirrah edition

Hollowed: >Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4ipnGRND
youtu.be/Y6mO4n_A6Dc?t=14
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/178639
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for reds are worthless sluts only good for gangbangs and crying.

STR is so much fun I'm never going back to INT

What happens if you chill out in the Abyss and then take off the Artoria Covenant ring?

>fatrolling
He deserved it

Cute?

sixth for dragons

build? Guts sword?

Picture name related indeed. I like the previous forms but this modification just makes the vanilla model somehow worse.

Who is the best /dsg/ player?

(you) baby

Furfags need to be gassed

Oldman

Literally who?

there's some absurdly good tryhards that won like six fights in a row each time at /dsg/ fight clubs but I forgot their names

If, when invading as a Mad Dark Spirit, your enemy Host pops a Seed, you may pop a seed of your own to restore enemy polarity, or to be more exact, reverse it again. I haven't tested this as an ordinary Dark Spirit.

or wait thirty seconds
it's not even worth the time popping a seed now
doing coop run with a friend and three times he popped a seed when enemy invader was extremely passive, none of the times was the invader hit a single time

Don't be jealous

>start fresh character
>get some souls from a friend
>level up
>already bored

What do?

>tfw all thiccness lost when using the body

Fucking From Soft, whats even the point then? It wouldn't be so bad of course if the abilities weren't also shit and you had glass bones and paper skin defense.

stop being a faggot

what the fuck is this supposed to mean? He's still alive? or more than likely
>from could not be arsed to animate a corpse

>Host casts projected heal on sunbro
>heals both sunbro and purple

Back to his familly

It never gets old

What are some good DS1 playthroughs where the person or group playing either:

A. Actually know their shit and aren't wrong about a staggering amount of things.
B. Experience it blind without making any permanent mistakes.

How do i even into webm?

>pop dried finger in populated area
>2 invasions in 23 minutes

>bkga in low tier

what would be the reason for this?

he ded becuz it's sad ;;'''((((

I fucking hate siegward, what a shitty shoehorned fanservice cunt.

His questline is a fucking INSULT to Siegmeyer

>He doesn't use Untrue White Ring/Hidden Body combo when invading

How do i make webms?

pastebin.com/4ipnGRND
all you need to know

le npc ends up dying at the end of his quest
prepare to cry :(

Str was only fun in DeS and BB. (My Boarbarian was also fun in DaS1 before all the casual-pandering nerfs).

Record gameplay. Nvidia's geforce experience has it all built in and is pretty decent. Can record manually, or record at all times and then hot key to save the last 1-5 minutes.

Then webm for retards to cutdown and convert to webm.

Simple

But people can't die, right? I never understood this in the series.

I think it's one of two fun builds in DaS3, Faith being the other.

Cute!!!

There is none, it's a shit list. Borts hammer is in mid tier when it's easily top

pewdiepie

no really, was a nice blind playthrough where the player doesn't constantly whine about shit & where the majority of filler is cut out.

People can die. Even if they respawn as a hollow at some point, they are no longer them. It is like saying people can't die in a zombie movie.

Quality and Pyro are my two builds in DaS3. Pyro is the most fun.

body preset?

wait what he played DS1 ?

stop posting an image built entirely around the retarded shitter playstyle of backpedal-forever-until-your-enemy-gets-bored. you arent good

But NPC's have died or gone crazy at the end of their quests since DS1, or even since DeS in some cases.

youtu.be/Y6mO4n_A6Dc?t=14

Plague's for supreme lore specualtions.

>shadow play
>start up it's overlay
>know that it's working as soon as you start the game by the top right
>set up a button so it records the last 5 minutes of you playing
>play for 5 minutes
>oh shit that's a cool kill
>press the record button(s)
>get video in My Videos > Dark Souls III folder
>get a webm convertor and convert it to webm
>set dimensions 16:8 ratio or whatever you like
Shadowplay is one way to record your videos and it's easy because if you have nvidia geforce experience then it should come with it. You can use the webm-for-bakas convertor from google but I personally use the simplified webm convertor by the local edgelord here. I don't have a link to it but someone here could give you the MEGA dwl

is souls really over?

no dark souls 4? no bloodborne 2?

its hard to believe they let such a successful franchise just die

Post your best dragon!

>all that wind up and it only does 800 damage to a zero defense dragonfag
i wish wog would just be good again

if you think they won't make another soulslike you're retarded
it's literally printing money

>that exact moment when Gael's second phase OST hits and you see that he stands as a human instead of a mindless beast

The only NPC I ever gave a shit about was Crestfallen in DaS.

He's there from the start helping you (in his own cynical way) and Firelink feels a bit empty without him.

Never gave a shit about Solaire and the "lmao praise le sun" stuff. Why did it even turn into a stale rebbit meme?

>we don't want to make millions of dollars anymore

Said no one ever. There will be thinly veiled clones, that just won't be dark souls by name.

There'll be a 4 when From needs money. There's also a high chance we'll get another similar game like Bloodborne was.

Huge stamina consumption paired with less range than other greataxes make it a weak weapon even if it boasts huge AR.
Did you fall for the proc frost in 2 hits meme? Vordt's can be easily outspaced, frost damage dodged with i-frames and stamina debuff completely invalidated by moss. Perseverance will also never work against anyone who's not mashing R1.

ay i made it

source?

Cashgrabs > Original settings

Miyazaki and the majority of the From team never wanted to make DS2 and 3.

Bloodborne 2 will (thankfully) never be made.

>it's a single-sided, 1 dimensional theorycraft against a dummy episode

It works, back to your fan fiction.

I did 500dmg to a guy with 3 pieces of havels
it's just ok

Guoh.

didnt somebody just beat you in duels with your 'xd just outspace it with a spear' strat?

Taking that wolf dick like a true bitch.

I recommend keeping resolution under 800x with these tiny filesize restrictions. Higher quality and fps is preferable. We can see what's going on at 720 or 848 or whatever.

I personally have a lot of trouble with the giant wolves in the dlc. I just can't catch those fuckers. I skipped them on all my other characters.

guoh for life

>le defense maymay
Dragons are more durable than you apparently think. Defense works differently in PvP, not just rings.

>music starts off sad
>second phase when he realizes he's a dark lord
>yfw the chorus roars and Gael goes full GUTS
My only regrets is that he didn't have moves that flow like champ's and they could have made it more awesome if he could do other simultaneous tricks like readying a parry as he's shooting his crossbow or throwing rope bombs randomly to cover his sides.

Does my build count as a pure sorcerer?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/178639

Great way to provide counter arguments to my reasoning. Really solid.
I think you mistake me for someone else, I didn't make the tier list and I have no clue what are you even talking about.

Twincrabs are still harder doe

What headware doesnt cover very much?

fair point on the range, but what other GA effectively allows you more than 4 consecutive r1s at 40end?

Mildly unfamiliar with the weapon class but I was under the impression that yhorms, dsga, bkga, etc. all had basically the same stam consumption?

What a coincidence. I made a similar video months ago.

I guess

He already has some really mind-blowing attacks.
>places white sign
>pulls himself through space directly behind your back
>you can actually see a big-ass white sign on the ground for a moment
He just needed an attack when he briefly summons his own black phantom for a combo attack.

>naked
Nothing pure about this, you filthy slut.

That's a dragonsis you jackass.
Dragonsis is pure!

>have to use dagger, hat and 3 rings just so sorceries aren't absolute trash

That's the life right here.

If only his regular attacks were more interesting than slash-left, slash-right, thrust.
When his AI is being shitty and the fight consists of 90% that sequence over and over, it gets really dull. His moveset is too small overall for what they were trying to go for, I think.

Like, part of the reason Friede is such a crazy boss, especially in phase 3, is because she just has so goddamn many different attacks. Gael kinda seems repetitive by comparison. He reminds me a lot of velstadt.

female or male?

If only Champion Gundyr could charge at you like that
I want him to charge at my butt with the speed of a comet

how the fuck are you casting while taking damage without getting interrupted
My caster gets staggered from a light breeze, and I actually have a bit of poise

is Zullie /ourgal/?

>have to actually commit to your build for an instant kill, and at range
oh noooooooooooo

Are you kidding me? What about that shoulder tackle that comes out of nowhere? Nigga might as well be teleporting. I think I've only ever dodged that thing once.

Yes, actually

throwing knives never stagger, even if you have 0 poise

>you either go full sorctard or P A R T A K E
At least I can keep my hat with a faith build and keep the poise buff if I keep casting. God bless the lighting arrow spam.

some of his visceral melee combos are pretty fast and the flow of it was actually very well done. It's actually a shame you can parry him. He would be a much bigger challenge if his boss fight didnt boil down to
>r1 spam on wakeup
>dodge
>bait
>parry
>dodge
>bait
>parry
>dodge

the hat is too much commitment imo it's not like str fags have to wear a dildo hat to be able to poise trade

Male

they deal 5 poise dmg, I guess you have some poise during casting? idk