ITT: Autistic opinions you have about life and the world

ITT: Autistic opinions you have about life and the world

I'll start:

>The reason so many people are unhappy is because we're no longer the builders of society, only the maintenance crew

Constantinople is rightful greek clay

Pawns can never become players

A Transjordan State of Israel will be realized in the near future.

The world would be a happier place if everyone got a blowjob every once in a while

Man is meant to live in small, hunter gatherer bands preferably far away from others. The fact that we are animals living in an artificial, cultivated environment is the cause of many personality and mental disorders (especially depression).

hi Varg

Not really autistic, but
>Hong Kong was better as a British Colony, and should have just been made an independent country in '97

white people should be allowed to practice shinto

How the fuck is that autistic?

Shinto is deeply embedded in Japanese cultural and national community, which borders on racial identity. So it's a little autistic.

Too many people

>"muh cultural appropriation"

You're the autistic one here

Nationalism, contrary to contemporary belief, is inherently necessary for successful stateship. If you lack the basis of a nation or are made up of many nations, you become increasingly divided and the state continually falters until a an overarching national consciousness is created or the state shatters into many nation-states.

>you have to have nationalism or else your nation will succumb to nationalism
Nigger, what the actual fuck are you trying to say here?

Not saying it's cultural appropriation, my man. Shinto in its current form developed from a nationalist effort at mobilizing the country under a common identity. Before that, its customs and traditions were incorporated into Buddhism; because of its birth in the midst of a crucial nationalism, it has no spiritual sophistication, or distinct technologies (It had borrowed these technologies from Taoism before recorded history). It is only consider a "world religion" because the term was coined as Japan was rising to power; sheer coincidence. So, after the dismantling of State Shinto, it remains a cultural and national identifier. This is the reason Shinto cannot successfully travel outside of Japan's national boundaries, and cannot be sustained outside a Japanese community. So it's pretty autistic for white people to practice Shinto.

No.

It's not autistic for anyone to practice anything, so long as they don't harm others by doing it.

You missed the middle part. The part where everything is continually shit and worsens until you develop nationalism.

If we're the maintenance crew, we all deserve pink slips.

What I mean by that is that we're no the ones building a society, developing a culture. We're just here to maintain what's already there.

I hate when people get semantics wrong actually.

I hate when people call the authoritarian dictatorships of the East "Communist". I hate when people call Franco's regime "Fascist". I hate when people equate American liberals with British and European liberals.

I hate when people try to suggest that nationalism or "the nation" existed properly before Westphalia.

I hate when people impost modern day morality and judgement on the past.

It's a difference of opinion, then. All I'm saying is that Shinto has a national character that makes it quite unlike other religions. So it's a little weird practicing it seriously outside of Japan.

The vast majority of people are complete followers who just do whatever the majority around them does or what they are told. Only a small minority in any society is capable of independent thought. Most significant changes in history are brought about by this small minority.

The one personality trait I hate more than anything else is disingenuousness.

Ok now that I understand.

For you to say "white people" is ridiculous though. Just say "non-japanese people,"

>I hate when people try to suggest that nationalism or "the nation" existed properly before Westphalia
It did. Nationality was a thing well before Westphalia. Nation-states were not. What Westphalia did was cement the idea of the state, not nationalism. The reason you make the distinction is personal conflation between statehood and the idea of a nation-state because most modern people have no reference of distinction between the two.

Peasants literally had no clue what "France" was until they were a) taught to read and b) given literature by the middle class on the subject.

Before this time peasants, who made up the majority of the state, were highly (and purposefully) divided by the ruling classes and kept ignorant of things outside of their immediate vicinity.

Greetings, Hegel

Again, you're conflating the idea of a state with the idea of a nation. The peasants didn't know what France was. They knew they were French.

But that's objectively false

Fuck, I know I am.

>Nationality was a thing well before Westphalia.
Florian Znaniecki killed that view. For example in his study of the Russian peasants they were utterly unconscious that they were supposed to belong to a Russian society united by a common culture and regarded themselves as belonging at most to their local community and he found the same type of thinking in other peasant communities he researched. The most amusing thing about research like his is it was only revolutionary because he bothered to ask the peasants what they think instead of assuming they thought in a certain way like you do.

Russian peasants/serfs are not a good measure of anything outside of Russia.

>Jesus wasn't the first Assbaby, just the most famous one.

I agree. Life people had in Europe right before the introduction of agriculture (when the humans there lived as advanced, semi-sedentary hunter gatherers) was probably the closest to paradise and humanity's happiest moment. Then again, I don't think this state of affairs can ever be recreated, so we're better off developing better technology and advanced social organization and trying to live as best as we can.

> All I'm saying is that Shinto has a national character that makes it quite unlike other religions.

You've never heard of things like Hellenistic paganism, most ancient paganisms, Hinduism, or Judaism, have you?

It's not particualrly remarkable that a religion is tied up with a history and ethnicity. Christianity and it's successors are the ones that broke away from the mold, but they've become so successful that people forget how radical their approach is. If you live in the Western World, Christainity is the default religion and most of your assumptions about religion in general are likely to be rooted in Christian mores.

it's also turbo-weeb

>Russian peasants/serfs are not a good measure of anything outside of Russia.
Well its a good thing he didn't limit his research to just Russia.

It's unique in that it developed under direct influence of the modern nation-state. In many ways it can be seen as a facet of nationalism, arguably more so than other ethnically focused religions.

Stoicism and/or buddhism may not be 'correct' in that every single claim can't be empirically 'proven,' but they are the single best worldviews for individuals to achieve happiness and a more stable global society

>racial identity
Found the autist

Democracy often means that no one gets what they want

Pessimism is the best worldview, not because it's the most accurate worldview, but because it's the safest one

hi Stalin

>The world would be a happier place if everyone actually put effort into their appearance and social skills and acquired a blowjob every once in a while.

ftfy.

People should just leave eachother alone

>artificial
Is it artificial for birds to build their nests?
Is it artificial for beavers to build dams?

Fuck off with that "nature" bullshit, humans and their behavior are just as much a product of nature as everything else

That's a great insight.

>People are depressed because they know they are one of 7 billion and the people they live with everyday are obsessed with arbitrary bullshit like TV and sports without any context of the actual world around them.

Degeneracy discussion thread?

> Searching for meaning is a fucking trap, you will be happy by just doing anything, without claiming some kind of autistic purpose to arbitrary activity.

There is nothing to discuss here as people always fall on false flagging crap like muh slut girls, gays, atheism or such. The real degeneracy is epidemy of obesity, for example.

>autism is harmful
There is nothing wrong with connotations.

For a professor of history that is some babby tier understanding.

Maybe he's a future equivalent of Neil DeGrasse Tyson in the field of history.

A democratic vote of anything less than 80% is indicative of bad alternatives.

yeah but they can become rooks knights and bishops

World would be a better place if we could just kill half of the world's population and live in small traditional family-oriented societies

The entire movie was a pro-alliance propaganda to begin with.

I agree

but y'know, killing is bad and stuff

That's not autistic user. It's a pretty correct opinion.

The difference is birds and beavers have been doing what they're doing for a very long time, while humans have outpaced their evolution and have created a world they weren't properly evolved for. Civilization is natural, but that doesn't mean it's optimal for a human.

How is wrong?

Isn't conformity a choice?

We are unironically living in the age of 'No Great Men'.

Harm to others is not the criterion of autism. Being autistic is. There is no way to apply the paganism, animism and ancestor worship of Shinto in a western country that wouldn't be extraordinarily contrived. For one thing, you're paying tribute to ancestors who were not Shinto, and thus by the standards of Shinto, disrespecting them. If you want to be Shinto, be an Episcopalian, or whatever your family's denomination was.

Civilization is now too complex for humans to handle, the world is not ruled by religions, ideologies and nations, things just sort of happen randomly.

>It's not autistic for anyone to practice anything, so long as they don't harm others by doing it.
yes it is, for example your post doesn't harm anyone despite being severely autistic

this desu, all misery in my life comes from it but some people manage to make it their entire life

That America would be unrecognisably better off than it now is in every conceivable way if they had shipped all the freed slaves back to Liberia like Lincoln wanted.

That democracy is the most corrupt form of government, putting the politicians' fates in the hands of the people least equipped to evaluate them, easiest to flatter, and easiest to bribe.

That the future of white civilisation depends more on people like Dylann Roof than people like Donald Trump.

what if my ancestors were atheists without any traditions?

The Federal Government was a mistake

America/Australia should become confederacies

Deep down most men have fantasies that involve becoming a Conan the Barbarian type character, intelligent, strong, muscular alpha male type that conquers.

>Civilization is now too complex for humans to handle
I agree with this - I think.

>the world is not ruled by religions, ideologies and nations
Semi agreed.

>things just sort of happen randomly.
Disagree. I think there is a hidden emergent order. Though it isn't necessarily sane or just.

Thus autistic opinion: the basic pattern of evolution applies to social structures and thoughts just like they apply to physical biology. Ideas can develop methods of reproduction and survival defense mechanisms that out compete weaker ideas.

Go back until you find the ones who weren't, the idea of ancient atheism is as much a comfy myth as that Druid shit invented out of whole cloth in the 70s.

Secular human rights are a spook.

The Patriots are real

The needs of ideology and technology outweigh the needs of humanity because adults are ambitious and stupid and have a want to succeed.

>Alt-rigshtist and SJWs are just bored edgy teenagers with no direction in life so they invent things to believe in
>Western world needs an enemy to fight ASAP

>Go back until you find the ones that worshiped my specific interpretation of a specific religion that I happen to subscribe to

fify

Americas desire to end imperialism is the cause of basically all of the worlds problems.

The world would be a better place if the first world still had strong direct influence in third world ones.

niggers are slightly above cockroaches

No, go back until you find the ones who had a religion, and practice that. What you're describing isn't even a caricature of what I'm saying. Are you salty because nobody in your family remembers a time they weren't atheists? Do some basic research, ask your oldest relatives. If you're willing to go to the effort of pretending to be Japanese, you should be willing to go to the effort of knowing where you come from.

I agree.

... And if, after all that, it's impossible, then practice the religion that corresponds to Shinto in your country - the traditionally dominant religion whose customs your people are most richly steeped in.

We're living in the most violent and bloodthirsty times that have ever existed. Men would kill other men for a reason in the past, today though men will join the ARMY because they like the idea of killing A-Rabs!! and treating war like a video game or Rambo movie. All community has been sucked out of life and humans see each other as obstacles from their sociopathic world view instead of as friends and kin as they used to.

>nuclear war is inevitable and could easily happen in our lifestimes

Tribalism is the biggest inner demon humanity has and should be fought at every turn.

Also "pride" (cultural, racial, national, religious, ancestral, etc) is a spook.

ah yes it's wrong to convert to Shinto because Japanese is one of the holy cultures unaffected by the evil of the white man.
but it's totally fine to convert to islam or Buddhism.

you sure you don't think it's cultural appropriation. it sure sounds a lot like it.

Tribalism is a very ancient instinct even insects have it meaning its impossible to get rid of it by any method of natural selection.

Pretty sure blacks never invented dreadlocks.

That's why it's an inner demon.

This is a well shared thought and a lot of people agree so.

IMO, as long as we have them, then we will use them.

> even insects have it
Any example of so called insect tribalism?

I think a lot of people are willing to accept that it's a possibility.
But the idea of it happening in people's lifetime often seems too apocalyptic for most

Tribalism is the instinct that makes your mindlessly operate with your own species meaning its one of our earliest instincts. Because humans are more complex than simple mammals our tribalism becomes more selective towards our races or ethnic groups. Wolves also treat dogs like shit despite being the same species.

go ask tumblr. they'd disagree

I really admire America's Founding Fathers. They were deeply flawed and i'm probably talking from wistfulness but the sheer amount of brilliant people all in one place fills me with awe.

>Autistic opinions you have about life and the world
I think of reality as dark void, with a deep throbbing core far below us, with a crinkling bright lattice applied over it. We can only effect the surface, but in death you fall through into the core.

No, I don't believe in that shit. Shinto is about the Japanese themselves and their country. Being a white Shinto is weeb nonsense, it's like changing your surname on Facebook to Watanabe, or your location to 'Tokyo' when you still live in your parents' house. Let's be honest, if you can have this conversation, your wanting to convert to Shinto has no real spiritual basis, it's LARPing.

I said nothing about Islam or Buddhism. I said, seek the traditional religion of your family, or else the traditional religion of your country. If that's Islam or Buddhism, go for it, but I doubt it is. I think you're stalling an engagement with real spirituality.

This should be received opinion, not autism, and it just shows you how fucking pathetic America has become that you feel so isolated in this.

MAGA

I've no real desire to return to 'traditional' aka victorian values unlike most people here. The greatest civilisations in history have all been degenerate as fuck.