liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking hillarious how even the Tavern Brawl has cancer Rogue.

>this game doesn't require skill
that's why you're rank 15

>Dates: April 28th-30th NA May 5th - 7th EU

Why did you cucks postpone it?

>Hurr durr rank is everything
Every fucking retard can netdeck himself too legend.

What's the worst class this expansion? Warlock?

Got the 80G quest (EU), post battletag and i'll add you.

Alex#216788

not true

Warlock easily. They have zoo and zoo got almost 0 tools.

That's right. You have to have enough money.

SOMEONE POST THAT CUTE MEXICAN I ALREADY MISS HER

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE

PEE OH

SEVEN

P R

O M

warlock, then shaman and druid

piesank#2121 if it is still there

80g Quest here. D0D#21600. No concede , let's just play.

What the fuck was Blizzard thinking when they made this card.

Which region?

added on Antarctica :^)

Best mage deck for climbing the ladder? Freeze, Quest...?

They were pushing beast druid. It has never caught on outside of casual play.

"druid needs some strong early drop, since class has bad removal, also let's add beast synergy"

Nvm found it

>"You asked for this!"
>I literally never asked to queue into mage
What did she mean by this?

hunter or either warrior archetype.

>muh money
any other excuses?

What's wrong with it? It's one of the few actually good Druid cards left in the game.

This really erects my wall, if you know what I mean

>It has never caught on outside of casual play.
>Offer exactly 0 beast Druid synergy
>Wonder why it never catches on
Gee, I can't imagine why beast Druid isn't more popular.

>when you counter Created By: Babbling Book/Cabalist's Tome/Primordial Glyph with Created By: Hydrologist

That's literally all you're doing. You're throwing money at a game, copying someone's netdeck from the internet, then just grinding until you have enough wins to get to the rank you want. The only people claiming this game requires skill don't have any.

>The only people claiming this game requires skill don't have any.

It still requires skill to pilot the deck. I don't care what you say, you cannot disprove this.

Why do you children keep claiming this? RNGStone is the fucking last game to require skill.

>I don't have a real answer, so I'm just going to quote him with some funny reaction pic xDDd
I tought Veeky Forums is +18

u are not good, worthless MTG yuroshit

I don't know anything about the current meta, I just got back into this game. So when I drafted an Arena deck and saw this, I couldn't believe it. That's got to be the best 1 drop in Arena.

>tfw your butterface has autism
Poor dumb animal.

Your meme statement deserves a meme response.

Unless you are unironically trying to say the game doesn't require skill.

In which case, I will gladly play vs you in 20 games with the same basic deck and win at least 15 of those times.

This isn't an argument. You're the one who's claiming it doesn't in the first place, fucking prove it instead of just calling dissenting opinions children. I'll give you a hint though- "RNG" is not an adequate response.

Legendaries I've disenchanted so far to get dust for my decks:
>Golden Deathwing
>Don Han'Cho
>Krul the Unshackled
>The Voraxx

Did I fuck up, /hsg/?

You need skill to earn money.

That was a different poster, fag.

>Unless you are unironically trying to say the game doesn't require skill.
>P2win queers are absolutely convinced it's "their own hard work" that got them wins, not just throwing wads of cash at the game

And if this was your entire claim, you may have a point.

>I AM POWER INCARNAAAAAAATE
>dankest before the don
how fucking dare you

shut the fuck up and sniff me

Should have kept deathwing, otherwise its fine

t. Shie'l Dbe Arer

>0 beast Druid synergy
dunno, 4/4 on turn 2 + draw a card with Mark of Y'Shaarj.

Menagerie Warden is also great when you use it on buff stealth Tiger.

Beast druid just lacks all mid game. 3 mana Dino Rager with adapt is fuckin joke.

Alright so you have no argument. You're dismissed you pathetic fuck, why don't you go do something enjoyable or noteworthy with yourself.

>Golden Deathwing

>Use rank as insult
>B-b-but this game isn't just pay2win garbage!

You literally just named pretty much everything.

No, like all morons, you're just trying to make me repeat myself.

i wouldnt have dusted deathwing but if you feel no remorse its fine

it isn't though

What is the first word on her chest?

x never come from happiness?

What isn't?

Well, the Deathwing had to go to craft Ragnaros before the rotation (I had no spare dust). I kinda miss him, but I don't plan on playing a deck with him any time soon.

Art maybe

Are you going to play Wild?

I think it is a mistake (in this instance), unless you are specifically going to play Wild.

So what is the funniest card in the game? This is my pick.

>Play utterly random nonsense
>Finish by casting Lost in the Jungle, then casting a Fireball on a Silver Hand

It's pre-nerf Yogg, definitely.

That's what I figured. It was a gold Legendary and you needed dust.

Art

Because 'le artists are 2deep4u depressed you couldn't understand what we feel' meme

Yeah I reckon that is probably close, google reveals she is some instagram fiend.

instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en

Reached Legend last weekend and I've been playing this list since then, now that I can afford playing greedy decks. Shit is stupidly fun.

I like having Raggy in my collection as a Hall of Fame card, and I had a decent amount of fun with him when he was still in standard. It quickly became my favorite card.

Also free dust refund

Cheers - I did find her though.

How do you spoiler - I'm mostly from /sp/ so don't know the spoiler commands, my waiting time is an extra couple of seconds because of this link

you just do it

crtl + s

select text you wanna spoiler and ctrl+s

Well technically you could use deathwing going forward in standard. But yeah doesnt really matter, I crafted a regular Sylvannas and then I was lucky enough to get a golden one in a pack and I kept both (this was last year already) and I then got the 3200 dust back and I disenchanted the golden one - I don't plan on playing wild so I have the regular one for brawls or wild should it be worth it some day (like a reward or something).

cheers

How many total games did you play?

Tourney guy had work

>Those frumpy titties
Sad how you only need the suggestion of her tits to know how pathetic those sand bags look

>Miracle-gro was a deck that let you draw a bunch and make a big guy in one turn
'no'

I didn't even get to the tits, I wrote her off at the tattoo.

d a m a g e d g o o d s

HMM...

Because Best Girl gets Best Cards.

but bunnel brogg synergy :DDDD

Primodial is just RNG portal with discover

"just"

Am I gud yet?

I still make tons of mistakes, how am I top 1%?

If you play enough you'll climb.

What's the problem?
Jaina discovering a pyroblast and being able to use it turn 8 is fair and balanced because

>reached legend
with what

>How am I top 1%?
Barely anyone has enough time to grind that much.

The only card in the game that got it's mana cost nerfed by 2 mana and still sees play

Except it's not really, is it? It's far better.

You get the choice of 3 mage spells which are generally very high quality. Even if your discover hits the weaker outcomes you are still likely to get something that will help you in whatever situation you're facing. Then, if that wasn't good enough they slap free innervate onto it.

It's Mad Scientist levels of overpowered in my opinion.

it pretty much comes down to having more time or dedication to grind. Half the people on here also can't tolerate doing more than their dailies

Not even in brawl I am safe

A lot of people are praising Lyra but I'm pretty sure the real hero is Radiant Elemental. That little fucker is amazing.

>Mage cards on average are incredibly broken compared to other classes

If this problem isn't addressed at some point, it's just going to add on to the pile of problems that will inevitably kill this game.

You say Hearthstone is too popular to die, but look what happened with D3. It eventually got replaced completely by Path of Exile.

The same thing will happen to Hearthstone. It's already begun to happen. When this game came out, it had virtually 0 competitors, which was a huge reason for its popularity as it essentially "pioneered" the mainstream online CCG genre.

>log in
>Lose one game
>Log out
I really don't have what it takes to grind out legend. I get so salty about having to tech shit to have a chance to beat one class.

Yes, we're aware that Sorcerers Apprentice is a good card.

>he wins the brawl, which wins him the brawl
whoa..........

SA doesn't go T2 play + potion of balance removing all the shitty patches from the board.

Uther is my spirit animal.

>every single elemental deck is garbage
Woooowwww