/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Succumbed to "friendly" fire
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/igromanru/Dark-Souls-III-Cheat-Engine-Guide
is2.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=z5D8i5zRNEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Old Moonlight straight garbage?

It's a nice enough set but it got meme status because it's easy to get early on, and for all classes. So you got a lot of new people using it along with other weapons like Dark Blade and the Shield of Want.

I have severe depression and want to kill myself every moment not spent sleeping or playing video games.

what, still here?

Reposting for suggestions. I'm currently using #2 (or at least I will once I find Yoel and snag a Dark Sigil), probably going to respec to #3.

It's a better soul greatsword imo

>tfw invisible phantom in invasion

It's sorcery, so yes.

user no

The beam does a lot of damage when charged and flies fast and far
Its kinda like Lightning Arrow in that just being able to hold it lets you influence what the enemy will try to do, but still worse since it isnt Lightning Arrow

"How to use CheatEngine for the Netorare'd"

github.com/igromanru/Dark-Souls-III-Cheat-Engine-Guide

tl;dr
0) Backup your save game just in case you're retarded beyond belief
1) Download latest CE table
2) Write down IDs of the items/spells/w.e. you'll need (everything is in the link above) and check a DS3 name checker if you plan on changing names
3) Disable your network from adapter settings or pull the plug
4) Check all options in the script if you're popping your cherry, you can do almost everything
5) Drop ember, check your ID notepad and swap, repeat, goal is to max out one character
6) Change auto-save slot and interact with a bonfire, for example, to dupe your character
7) Change name, starting classes, lick Rosaria's feet to change appearance and stats and reset rebirth count at the end
8) Repeat 6 and 7
9) Make another save backup after you're done, just to make you feel good inside
10) Exit game, exit CE, enable your network/plug your dick

If you feel that going online while using CE is a good idea, bans last 2 weeks. Just delete your save, use family sharing or play something else. Check after 2 weeks and if you're unbanned, you can put back your CE save game.

This ain't your blog, fuck off.

Zullie, if you read this, could you add Ceaseless Discharge to this picture? If you can find the time.

He's a big guy

INT in Dark Souls 3 remains eternally cucked, so the answer is yes, it's sweaty trash. Plus it means giving up the frayed blade, which is sweet as fuck.

PATCHES DIDNT DAVE GREIRAT AAAAAAA

nth for Faith

Soul Greatsword has the advantage of doing most of its damage with the blade and having more range. They have the exact same arc swing though, and even cost the same, so that was considerate of them to do. Theyre just situational. I could see swapping out Great Soul Arrow or even CSS for Old Moonlight if Im fairly certain they can just roll through it, since you can free aim Old Moonlight.

OWARI DA

Going online with CE is pretty safe provided you aren't retarded. From's cheat detection is ass-backwards; you're just fine with infinite FP, Stamina, invincibility, and placing every enemy in the level at the same exact spot, but GOD FORBID YOU SPAWN IN A TITANITE SHARD THAT'S A DING DONG BANNU.

>want to kill myself
You don't. Consider others.

is2.Veeky Forums.org/gif/1492648470868.webm

Basically, turn it into a DPS race. As long as she doesn't use up all of her Estus before you make ODK do his blowout move, you should get the set.

What is the single most exhilarating/entertaining invasion you've ever experienced in any Souls game, as invader, host, or summoned phantom?

Don't worry, video games and cute pics can help you forget how empty life is

The pattern on her skin is triggering me, I can't keep my focus on the tits.

make sure you get an helium tank so you don't cause more problems than just moving your body.

Why do others even matter? It's not their life

>trying to parry a 2H UGS
How the fuck do people make it to the end of the game without realizing that that's impossible?

stop being edgy

She's dead Jim.

why do people keep saying this?
what did i miss

they don't fight many usg users that twohand. It's not something stated in the game files too. Also even if they get invaders they have their tard wranglers to take care of them so they never have to learn anything.

But they're the best part. Why else would anybody summon her?

INT is fine with the right build tho. It sucks when youre starting but on NG+ with all your items and spells it can be pretty solid.

Speaking of which, with 60 INT and FTH, cadting dark sorceries, is Izalith staff better than Murky Longstaff or does the Murky WA buff make it stronger?

An invasion I did as Maldron in Irithyll Dungeon that lasted for 20 minutes. From the bonfire all the way down to the one in Profaned Capital, I harassed them the entire way with ambushes, crossbow shots, firebombs, and pokes with my lance. The host was a complete noob, standard knight with nothing different. His SL 120+ phantom buddy was much different. Full Iron Dragonslayer, PUGS, Frayed Blade, pretty much every weapon in TRC. There was no way in hell I was killing him.
I had drained them both of pretty much all their healing and killed 2 or 3 blues along the way, while I still had a good bit of healing left. Id just been cock blocking them and taunting them all the way down to the room full of jailers. Eventually after 5 minutes of them trying to get past my shield, they push me back and run for the Capital. They almost make it, and the phantom was in the lead, but the host paniced when the gargoyle dropped, ran backwards towards me, and got impaled by the gargoyle's charge for the last of his 400 hp. Best part is they never unlocked the Lightning Blade shortcut, and maybe not even the rat one. They probably uad to run all the way through again.
Damn it was satisfying.

You know that you can still parry the running R1 and rolling attacks right?

Wolnir's Holy Sword any good for a Faith build?

>can't get bountiful sunlight without offering pale tongues to rosaria
>a miracle
>a HEALING miracle
what were they thinking

Terminal illness. Don't be sad though. She wanted you to be happy with her work. She did it for you even when she was too sick to get out of bed.

So enjoy dark souls as best as you can if you want to honor her memory.

Izalith is still stronger. IIRC murky is better for pure INT builds than izalith. Also, Int isn't fine at all. Its only claim to fame is damaging spells, because its utility is either niche as fuck, nerfed into the dirt, utterly outdone by miracles or pyro, or just useless outright. Its damaging spells are underwhelming too, because despite hitting like a runaway truck you have to actually HIT your target to actually do anything.

can't you just smack her for the soul? Or only Leonhard can detach it from her?

How's the Demon's Scar lads?

>tfw uncle gael, dorthys gnaw and black flame are absolutely great against the demon prince bossfight

How fucking tanky is gael? Jesus.

only leonhard

How do i git gud with spear/GS combo? What backup should i carry?

Sick of chasing around passive pyro faggots in the arena

Sorceries worked good enough in slowpoke souls 1&2, where people needed to time their rolls
After introduction if hayai bloodborne combat, they became unviable
Thanks Memehacki

What weapon is best for punishing rolls? WP?

Lapp's no slouch either.

Source?

Well, he was good enough to become the final boss at the end of the world. It'd be weird if he was a chump summon.

yea, imagine fighting gael as a boss

>no skelly ring to invade with in carthas
why though?

Would it be too much if sorc spells tracked like Pursuers?

Also why does sorcerer spells deal so much less damage in PvP compared to against bosses?

>tfw you accidentally queue for 2-player brawl instead of duel

I hate this shit

Fought him on NG+ he was a fucking damage sponge. But in this playthrough he tanked like two lasers in a row without dying.

>Source?
I'm a good friend. I don't want to post her identity and have anons scaring her family on facebook or something crazy.

How the fuck do you even get outdone by pyro? Well, whatever; for spears your main weapon is spacing. Know your reach, and equally importantly know your opponents. Charge is a god-tier WA for punishing chugs or staying on the offensive against rollspam. GS is about trading hits by using superior poise, get balky so you can actually afford to TAKE those hits. Don't use a GS against a semi-competent player because you're just going to get whittled to death.

PvP has slightly different mechanics for balance purposes, though I hesitate to call it that. Mainly what sorcery needs is a VARIETY in damaging spells. Lightning arrow is god-tier not because of its damage, but because it's fast and can be held until the opportune moment, combined with consuming a reasonable amount of resources for its damage (compared to every other spell, which will eat half your bar even if you whiff).

Shit like magic shield and hidden body got nerfed because Sorcery actually had useful spells and Miyazaki wasn't having it. Buffs are useless because faith does it better.

Can you not pick up upgraded weapons past the maximum upgrade level you've achieved on your own weapons?

My most upgraded weapon is a mace +3 and it seems that I can't pick up weapons that are +4. Do I need to upgrade something to +4 myself before I can pick that up or what?

>No covenant where you spawn into the world of catacombs trespassers as a skeleton.
>You don't spawn in with any armor, and have reduced health, but you do have your weapons/rings/etcetera.
>Can die and respawn once like those glowing-eyed skellies.

>

>tfw you want to fight Gael again but then realize you have to go through the entire game and the DLC's angel sections to do so
i swear I'm this fucking close to shilling for DaS2 at this point

Does the "Upgrades cost no materials" script in CE trigger a ban if youre online? It doesnt seem like the kind of thing theyd pick up on

angels are neutered now, they're worthless

Wait, they were nerfed? In what way? Damage or tracking?

Should have backed up your save.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5D8i5zRNEk

THEY TOOK IT!

THEY TOOK OUR MEME!

Id rather run through ds3 over and over again than ds2 over and over again.

just fucking go ofline when you retards use CE

Oh my god you guys are dumb.

yes

I was in a dsg fightclub at sens fortress. After I won 5 matches the club turned on me. I instantly ran to the shortcut elevator and took out the fc members one at a time. Bretty fun.

>we will never have servers
>the pvp will always be a joke
>having a bad connection will always be an advantage

I did a dumb thing and didnt go offline when I upgraded a few things by 1 level because I was doing a dumb character with rules that inconvenienced me so just tell me would it probably trigger a ban?

That wasn't a dsg meme though. I saw it on reddit.

I'd honestly rather not run through either again.

i was referring to the ascetics

Anyone experiencing this random "crash" to black screen and then to white after the last dlc? There's sound, but no video, only way out is to reset or sign out with ctrl+alt+del/

>>having a bad connection will always be an advantage

This isn't true.
My connection is garbage and PvP is a fucking chore

These threads are basically Reddit.

>no mention of P A R T A K E
Fuck you limit breaker.

Shhh user.. Let them have an excuse while also making them feel superior for having better internet

Rest in peace Zullie. You will be missed.

Please respond.

>Having problems with angels
Out of everything TRC did wrong, this is what you complain about? They're are easily avoidable if you aren't some dumbass mongoloid.

ASCETICS FUCKING WHEN MIYAFUCKER? STOP AVOIDING EVERY BETTER IDEA THAN YOU COULD COME UP WITH.

Phase 1 Soul of Cinder is the coolest boss in 3 and possibly all three dark souls games and if you disagree you're INCORRECT

>All of those souped up boss versions of player techniques
>Fucking Wood Grain backflips
>That tragic without being blatantly sad like Gwyn's theme music

Whats the 29 str for?

>Ornstein taller than Artorias
LOL, did Ornstein make that?

Rip

>Peeve got so fucked in invasions in his most recent stream he's taking a break from Souls games
LMAO

they're just a slog to go through, that's all

Is Paladin Yorlin a good name for a male Paladin ?

I refuse to believe this

SoC is mechanically the best final boss From ever did.
He's solid even thematically.
But in terms of feels he loses to Gehrman because that one had a really sad lore and you fight him to personally free him from the hell as he's not a roadblock to your freedom if you want it.

What are you planning for your endgame loadout

Yeah sure.

What's worse imo, is how the first phase is just so much better as a fight. It's more interesting, challenging and fun. The Gwyn phase is a joke and boring.

are those dumbfucks trying to invade on highlevels or something

Well, Bloodborne isn't a Dark Souls game. It's just a souls-like game.

I like phase one Soul of Cinder a LOT, but I respect that they wanted to have a good Gwyn fight after Souls 1 Gwyn was considered a disappointment.

I'm not sure how they could've improved upon phase 1 SoC in Phase 2 if he was still based on players. He can parry you? That'd be ridiculous.

It kind of is, though. Killing yourself just makes them feel how you feel for the rest of their lives. That's a pretty terrible thing to do to someone.

Can't you get that via boss soul transposition or w/e?

Clips? Timestamp?