youtu.be/Hq6rgCtNHAc
youtube.com/watch?v=astkraVAQVc
youtube.com/watch?v=BrCJvHcGVt4
bf1stats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Patrician thread title

>Still "The Shall Not Pass"

M95 best gun

What's your favorite "bad" gun? I found that I can secure kills, much, much quicker with this gun than I can any other on medic. If there's more than one baddie I use the MLE 1903. Y'all should give it a serious try. It's hard to get used to, but after 100 kills you start tearing people up.

That one.

It's fine if you only engage one enemy at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4epFoHQwI

So the mortar truck is somewhat useful in Operations? I can't image a similar scenario on Conquest or Frontlines

Compared it to the Landship Mortar these are the different advantages:

Landship Mortar: HE Mortar, 2 side HMG, 2 57mm cannon (HE/Case), tracks good over trenches/rough ground.

Truck Mortar: Airburst, more damage, faster shells, 360° mortar turning, wheels provide faster movement

This gun is a hidden gem. it has second quickest time to kill at close range, tho it wins with automatico at medium range.

Everytime I think I clear the OP of copy/paste typos, there's another one that I somehow manage to miss.

I didn't catch the "Battefield" typo either, it's pretty much a meme at this point to intentionally slip in things like this and see how long they last.

Bomber Killer can already splash infantry with their Zuni Rocket Pods

Dogfighter is capable of sniping infantry with the zoom optic, the bullets already do like 14 dmg per shot with inverse spread much like LMGs

All are pretty suboptimal ways to kill infantry, but you should be grateful that they even can. And pilots want **more** buffs to all Fighters so they can farm infantry even better when they're bored. Here's a hint: ditch your autism chariot and backcap an objective if you have nothing useful to do. Frommer Glock Auto/Sawed Off + Flares make a great combo for hiding inside a building and backcapping, while providing a spawnpoint for your squadmates

It's like the AA Truck complaining they're suddenly and comparatively useless against armor/infantry once there's no planes to hunt

Gas all automatic, hellrieger, nade spammers, shotgun, snipers and plane faggots.

Assault players should only use pistols, gotcha

They should use non cancerous weapons.

Add in all auto and semi-auto weapons
Also all vehicles that are not solely for transport
Also all bolt-actions
Melee only
Final destination

Arguably the best IMO, and the other SLRs aren't that much better, especially if you're fighting two or more.

Another "bad" gun I enjoy in pic related.

>bad

>melee only
>ballroom blitz ballroom
Fight club server when

If you didn't know, there's a Youtuber doing reviews of the worst weapons to see if they have any utility or not.

youtu.be/Hq6rgCtNHAc

Turns out MP-18 experimental is good at medium range.

update fucking when?

I refuse to play the game while planes are this overpowered

A-and done. Took me awhile to complete, but I had fun, so it counts, right?

rad

damn

FUCKING BASED

MOAR, MOAR!

based

>oh no planes are destroying us no surprises there
>whatever shall we dooooooo
>S͝P̷AẀN̢͘͜ I̛N̛T̡͝Ớ̶ ̴͞F̛͞L̢̀͝À̀͘ŃK͘͢͞E̶̷R Ţ͜A͘AÁÁ̷AA̸͜A̡N̨͘K̸
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

Equip MG15 Suppressive and BECOME AS GODS.

Merci beaucoup mon ami.

The 1906 Selbstlader
I'm not defending it I think it's quite lacking compared to other medic rifles, I just like it because it looks cool.

Stop engaging them at their ideal fucking range then.

Every assault weapon is designed to melt anything that's less than 15 meters away.

youtube.com/watch?v=astkraVAQVc

Learn from the best. Japanese are always best no matter what they are doing.

What's the best run and gun scout rifle? Anything with a marksman or telescopic scope I guess? I still don't understand the bullet damage dropoff thing completely. I have 200 hours in the game, but never really leveled scout.

Very nice

Gewehr 98 sniper is best 'overall' rifle which suits both aggressive and your typical 'sit on your ass don't do anything, don't even spot' type of scout.

Russian Trench variant is great for close range. Don't worry about the specs, damage is lowest but it shoots really quickly. Use it without aiming down the sights and get close and personal.

It's the most satisfying gun to shoot but the small mag and low-ish damage makes it really hard to want to use

3rd. The bulldog beats the automatico, which beats the autoloading 8 .35.

seriously though, how much of this player decline do you think is directly influenced by the AA nerf?
feels like it's more and more that I get my fun completely killed by some invincible planefag, even when I'm doing well.

it also seems like more of them are realizing that they can fly directly over an AA gun and kill the gunner before losing much more than half their life

I don't know. It's just that the new dlc is not really anything. The new maps are really boring and they should have just included them with the main game in the first place. Battlefield 1 is fell of casuals and then EA is jewing the game to the max. And the game is not deep enough for long life like BF2/3 are.

The planes are really annoying though.

*full*

How do I get good at this? I'm so used to using the extended that the Factory and Marksmens tiny clips screw me over.

[dies to plane externally]

[dies to plane eternally]

[dies to plane internally]

SMLE Infantry or G.95
Scoped guns work better when you're staying in one place or defending.
The 'sweetspot' is where a body shot will do 100 damage, outside of that it drops to base damage of around 70-80. It's still easy to kill people outside of sweetspot range by switching to your sidearm and giving them 1 or 2 lovetaps to finish them off.

also the G.95 has no sweetspot, but it has faster firerate than any other 'normal' scout rifle
1903 experimental takes 4 hits upclose but fires at 360 rpm
1895 trench is also good for up close because it fires much faster ~124 rpm than other rifles, and is a 2 shot kill (1 shot headshot) in its effective range.

>Airchavs are furries

Makes blasting them out of the sky all the more satisfying

Very nice. What's next, Tanker or Pilot?

Which variant of G95 is good for aggressive recon?

>ps4fag
>playing in a party with friend
>suddenly some guy in the squad starts babbling into his mic
>speaking French, and clearly not to us
>keeps screeching like a retard
>occasionally responds to something we say with more retarded noises
>when the round is over look at his profile
>Streamer Quebecois - PROUD FURRY!
>change squads as soon as the next game starts

honestly any of the 3, just depends on what sights you like better.
I prefer the infantry variant because crazy long range shots are difficult due to the damage and bullet drop.
Mostly I see the infantry and marksman variants when I'm playing.

In The Name Of the Tsar better have a fucking Mosin Nagant, it's the only thing I'm looking forward to in the DLCs

>going for the elite Codices
>decide to go for the easy ones first
>finally finish Autistico
>start using M1897
>match on Ballroom Blitz
>stand in the gate by D
>get alerted by the sun every time some guy is coming up to the gate
>blast him as soon as he steps through
>almost never get naded

Feels like cheating honestly.

can i pass yet?

>got the Frommer Stop Auto codex in one life last game
>kill a pilot, pick up his gun
>jump in a tank, jump back out a little later
>stand in a house mini automatico-ing anyone who comes near

>implying
Mosin Nagant is from Metal Gear Solid, they can't use it because it's copyrighted. Also, it's fictional weapon.

user I..

Dragonov and Molson Nagat both are fictional rifles. This item here is a standard bullet in WW2 rifles.

You dumb nigger, everyone knows WW2 is a fictional setting

just like the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCJvHcGVt4

I know why people quit. I spend 20 hours deciding if I like the game or not, I then decided to play more to find out. Now after 50 hours I don't have much interest to play it. Maps are boring as hell and players stupid. They only play conquest or domination mostly and each match plays the same. EA / DICE dumbed down the game so much it's not fun to play and then they fucking dare to slap 100 quid price tag for the "premium" which isn't really premium at all. They should all burn in hell.

3/10 made me reply

Thanks for the support buddy. There's going to be more stupid shit happening soon.

>get placed in empty operation servers
>4 times in a row on different operations
this game
is dead

DICE is about to be thrown on EA's growing pile of corpses

People only play Conquest mostly, then some little Rush or Domination. Game is too boring and if you play with controller you realize how much closer BF1 is to CoD, it's almost 1:1. Run and gun, repeat. Shame.

PLEASE GOD YES

>Streamer Quebecois - PROUD FURRY!
kek

>tfw you got more kills with sidearms than primary weapons tonight

It takes time.. It's the hardest gun to master in the game. The thing is, once you get good with it, every other gun is literally easy mode.

Yes because when I defend and capture objectives I really have a comfort of picking my fights.

Damn anons just played BF1 on xb1 and this game is great

I regret not playing it soon,m might buy on PC

75th for no clans

Can anyone explain DICE's logic behind flares?

If I'm hiding inside a building behind enemy lines and someone uses a flare to spot me by firing it on the ground outside the building, why is this a thing? Shouldn't they have to actually search the building for me instead? I don't understand why they pretty much completely took out flanking and stealth play from the game.

I took a break from BF1 for like 3 months and just played my first match in a while tonight, I might get back into it but should I get the season pass / DLC? Are the new maps / weapons actually worth it?

I had the same vigor. But withered away due to expectations.

>might buy on PC

Don't. It's awful on PC.

>Don't. It's awful on PC.

lol wut. It's well optimized and runs at a locked 60 or more unlike consoles and has a large player base. Not to say console version is bad, it's just not as good.

No shit it runs better. The problem isn't in performance. Never has been with PC. It's infested with cheaters and has a dying playerbase.

Gasser is awesome.

Now we just need the Reichsrevolver

>and has a large player base

haha nice one bro

The noob m98

What website is that from? I bet if I check right now PC would be more even, that pic was probably just taken at a time when PC count happened to be low.

lol.. check for yourself bro

bf1stats.com/

I like the 1903 marksman with beam reticle.

There are many other major factors in people getting bored of the game.

1: Very little depth of gameplay
2: Vehicles too easy
3: Game is too fast, maps too small
4: Clunky movement
5: Niggers everywherre
6: Awful UI
7: Playerbase breaking DLC

Which class would the Federov Avtomat fall in?

I'm hoping it would be for the medic.

>haha it's past noon in EU
>empty operation
>empty operation
>not enough people to start operation; players leave too
>empty operation
>... backfill into 14vs32 amiens
dats it mane, dats it, it's fukken dead

still no fucking update what is dice doing

Somewhere next week, Tuesday probably.

It is probably worth in the long run if you buy season pass or what the hell it is called. I bought "premium" because I went full retard. However it is extremely expensive practice to sell a game and then sell few maps afterwards and call it a premium.

They shall not pass maps are nothing special and they are more like leftover maps which they should have included in the main game in the first place. It's not a deal breaker. The DLC also added new gameplay mode called Frontlines which nobody ever plays.

So it's up to you if you are enthusiast you should get it. All in all BF1 has been a disappointment to me, they gutted the game and made it a mix of CoD and BF. The community in the game is total crapshoot too.

Get it if you have 80+ hours played and you still want to play the game, otherwise I would wait for the next DLC.

tips on how to kill air niggers?

>tips on how to kill air niggers?
AA gun. Tell everyone to man AA guns and it shouldn't be an issue. The issue is that nobody really cares or responds. People blame 'tanks i s op!' and 'planes is op!' in the forums but real issue is that they don't do anything to take them out in the first place, what the usual player is doing is that they sit on their asses and do nothing but complain.

Tanks, horses are not op at all, just use anti-tank mines and lure them... Always drop 2 mines to a good location and leave one for emergency. It's really easy to kill tanks but most of the players are millennials who have never played anything but CoD...

I consistently take out horses with the huot, I find it the single best primary to counter cavalry, it's so accurate you can land most shots on target and he just melts

>AA guns

You mean the things that got nerfed three times in a row because airchavs are retarded and entitled crybabies who don't know how to deal with them?

>comparing killing tanks and planes to killing horses

lol, one is incredibly easy to accomplish for every infantry class and the other isn't. Take a guess which

>lol, one is incredibly easy to accomplish for every infantry class and the other isn't. Take a guess which
Tanks are easy to kill if you have any intelligence. I give you a tip: tanks often circle around flags. Drop mines to these locations and you will get free kills. If horse chases you drop anti-tank mine and see the retard explode.

As for closing in a tank you are not supposed to run in the open, you are supposed to use cover and flank the tank... not many people know how to use cover in the game any more.