Veeky Forums thoughts on Anton Lavey and his religion?

Veeky Forums thoughts on Anton Lavey and his religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFWXzchj98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Closest thing we gotten to real Christianity since the Cathars.

Care to explain a little bit?

its not a religion, its a philosophy. And its brilliant. It basically says that the bible is full of shit, and you are free to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt, manipulate, or force anything onto others. Which organized religion constantly does/did, and it is them who are morally degenerate, spiteful, nonsensical, just all around pure evil.

Into the lake of fire it goes

euphoric

Nicely memed.

If you don't want the meme don't be such an edgelord

Charlatan
Sold priesthoods (which is why Aquino left and formed Temple of Set)

Memer who didn't get individualism at all

It is an unoriginal ideology centered on self-serving hedonism. There is nothing special about it aside from the edgy occult rituals, symbols, and pentagrams. And most of all the name satanism: please behold this evil.

So it's NAP bullshit with satanic LARPing?

Babby's first egoism. The Satanic Bible was an enjoyable enough read though. It also has that problem Rand's egoism does where it attempts to make an ought and tie it into a completely arbitrary moral system.

Objectivism was always just Satanism with worse fashion.

It was just edgy hedonism. I have more respect for real Satanists.

Reason is edgy and sky daddy is enlightened. Wew lad.

It's the movement for people who loved reading Atlas Shrugged, but want to be edgy rebels instead of Reagan Republicans.

euphoric

& HUMANITIES WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/ GO TO /X/

Ayn rand with magic tricks

lol butthurt

>and you are free to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt, manipulate, or force anything onto others

Stupidly myopic, narrow signed and open-ended.

Just another kike trying rid the western of its Christian heritage

Pseudophilosophy for 110-IQ edgelords.

Dude 110 is fucking nothing

When I was 11 or 12 years old my mother went to a psychoanalyst with me, fearing I may be retarded since I acted differently or something. The doc basically told her I have 110 and you know what? I am 23 now and I never felt smarter than any other outside of maybe philosophical aspects.

The Church of Satan is a cleverly-disguised parody religion that aims to satirize organized religion by inverting it.

Fraud who stole from Ayn Rand to pad out his horseshit.

Satanism may intrigue some, but Lavey does it a disservice.

I would pay money for egoist satanism larping. Sounds fun.

atheist, philosopher, and somewhat a troll

Thats the joke.

>my mom took my to a psychiatrist becayse she was worried I was retarded
Rofl

Iq is worthless in adults. Iq is your ability to complete a certain type of puzzle. The puzzle itself isnt important. What is important is the measuring of development speed in a child. Thats the reason its associated with wealth: the kids just had wealthy, low stress upbringing. They arent actually smarter.

Any adult that practiced at the test would eventually score 250+.

One of the greatest modern trolls. Edgelord feared by soccer moms and pastors everywhere.

His religion is basically just Objectivism with some entry-level Occultism.

>Fraud who stole from Ayn Rand to pad out his horseshit.

If you're going to accuse him of stealing from anyone, you should at least get your shit right and accuse him of stealing from Ragnar Redbeard.

Pretty much this. He freely admitted that Satanism had nothing do with Satan or actual devil-worship and only used the name to be edgy.

Exactly my point.

Don't forget that the satanic rituals at times inherently contradict's Lavey's opening statements of magick being anything other than psychological.

But yeah, you got it.

I have just started practicing Lavyan satanism, I used to be a witchcrafter.

No, he directly lifted from Atlas Shrugged and put it into the Satanic Bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFWXzchj98s

It was Levey but nice get.