Why does everyone get dick hard over 240's, they're slow as shit

why does everyone get dick hard over 240's, they're slow as shit

>used to be able to be picked up for very cheap in decent condition (now it's a little harder)
>parts availability out the ass because Nissan loves re-using parts wherever they can
>popular in yurop, japan, and burgerland
>modification potential out the ass
>JAY DEE EM TYTE BRAH, MUH DRIFT CAR HERITAGE
Gee, OP you tell me.

It was a cheap car that slides easy around 20 years ago. Now it's easy mode street cred for Mexican wannabe gangbangers in poor neighborhoods

>They're slow as shit
How to spot a "car guy" autist

You know cars can be modified right? Basically all that matters is looks.

>Basically all that matters is looks.
But they look like shit

100% subjective lmao, good argument

It literally looks like a 2 door family sedan, it's fucking awful

>It literally looks like a 2 door family sedan
>owns a 4 door family sedan

Mrcrummy's autism never ends

Fun Fact: Insurance companies in Japan will put the S13 models under family sedan on policy.
S14 and 15 though are classified as coupes.
Found that out when I lived in Okinawa.

Yes, but my car never claimed to be a fucking god tier sports car, it's literally a family sedan.
Are you retarded?

>implying anyone claimed the s chassis was a god tier sports car
If you want comments like that, go back to Everyone here's well aware it's just another average nip car that could handle well and didn't weigh a ton.

And the advertisements in the us were geared toward female secretary's.

>implying anyone claimed the s chassis was a god tier sports car
Except everybody is.

Point out one post in this thread where anyone said that.

>this thread
>the entire automotive history of the 240 is contained within this thread.
Refer to the last section of

If "everybody" is why can't you find someone?
Yiff more furcuck

well they never tried to market it down.

>are you fucking retarted
claims that any car he doesnt like must be trash because "family sedan".
please succeed in life for once and spin of the cliff this time

Because they're fun to drive, aesthetic, great aftermarket, cheap, easy as shit to maintain. One of the best 2-door rearwheel drive cars from the 90s to go full boiracer when you get your license.

Benchracing busriders like you wouldn't know a good car even if it drove right over you. I bet you're one of those fags who doesn't like Miatas or GT86s because they don't cost 250k or have +850hp.

>avatarfagging
Reported.
Family sedans that are family sedans aren't trash, they are what they were intended to be.
The problem is the 240 seems to be held as some kind of mythical god car, it's not lol.

or maybe people like the looks of the car.
just because you believe people hold the 240sx "as some kind of mythical god car" doesn't mean anyone actually does. i can spout shit about any car being held as a god machine it doesn't mean im right.

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

please end your life

I don't own that car, and nowhere in that ad does it say it's a sports car.

end your life

Nowhere does it say that's a sports car, and I don't own that car.

why are you still alive

Because I have many things left to do.

okay well please work hard then promptly end your life

>Giving him more attention
Wow, bet he's being pretty told right now.

Like never finish projects you start?