Has someone ever vandalised your car? Have you ever vandalised someone else's car?

Has someone ever vandalised your car? Have you ever vandalised someone else's car?

I got keyed once after a fat bitch decided to take up the last two spots at the apartment at the end of the day. I folded in my mirror on that side and left her driver's side with about 2 inches of room, yet I was still centered in my stall. My roommate is a drummer and she lives below us, so I told him to go HAM the next night, but not long enough for her to get the apartment manager.

;_;

Once had my tires knifed on fucking Easter Sunday. Couldn't visit gram-gram :^t

>Has someone ever vandalised your car?
no

>Have you ever vandalised someone else's car?
yes

I key cars i dont like

Not mine but a good friend of mine's car got torched randomly in the night if that counts?
I keyed my own mother's car when I was a kid once.

Some kids silly strung my car about a week ago. It wasn't even that much at all. Just a little bit by the window and door handle. It washed right off.

>>Has someone ever vandalised your car?
Someone spat on my car once, no idea why.

No, I'm not a degenerate.

Had my car vandalized.

I used to date this cougar lady. I was 23 and she was 49.

Long story short, I stopped texting her (and everyone else) because depression hit me hard because of my ex gf.

Few days later, I was involved in a bad car accident while taking an Uber to a friends place. Hospitalized for a little over a week. Lost my phone in the accident.

I returned home, and all five of my tires (even the spare INSIDE the car) was slashed. My phone was also waiting for me where she called and texted me 1000 times calling me a pig for using her as a cumdump.

I didn't even bother explaining to her. Filed criminal charges against her and got a restraining order.

I've never been a vandal though.

You deserve torture.

idk why this is so funny to me

If you crop it down it's a great piece of surrealist art. I call it "face contemplating blue."

That is fairly easy to fix user.

I kicked over a motorcycle with a big anime sticker on it (think it was K-On?) and then scooted it around so it would damage the stickers. Also broke off a footpeg and fucked up the exhaust pipe in the process, not intentional but oh well that's what you get for being a faggot. Maybe the owner thought twice before being open about being an autistic pedophile after that. But still, that wasn't the intention, so now I just keep a can of etch primer to use on any anime/cringey shit I see parked and unguarded.

Also glued a few door handles shut with gorilla glue for being shitty parkers. Passenger side, for maximum keks. Not sure how well it held up though.

Neat

all I did was egg a car with a group of friends

if it makes you feel better we were drunk and there was some friendly fire to my own car

In college I lived next to an apartment building with a parking lot closer to my house than my own lot. Some roastie thought I was "stealing her parking space" even though A) the lot had no reserved spaces for anyone in her building and B) the lot always had plenty of room so it wasn't like I was forcing her to street park.

She tried talking to me as I pulled out one day but I had a loud exhaust so I just drowned her out, so then she resorted to leaving notes & writing shit on my windows and windshield with what I think was lipstick (stayed on until I scrubbed off with water).

Mostly passive-aggressive shit like "park in your own fucking lot" and "you are a dick". I was amazed someone could be so butthurt over a parking space.

I used a white wash-off marker to vandalize my dad's car while he got married to my stepmom. Shit was actually pretty cash.

Once, when I was a teenager, I walked outside to find my mom keying my shitty f150 because she mistook it for my dad's.

In her defense she felt like shit about it and afterwards let me drive her cts-v like a maniac whenever I wanted.

Yeah, some kids put dents in my roof this winter by walking over it.
Didn't see it, but the footprints was pretty small, so I guess it was kids being retarded.

someone smashed my side mirror,
suburbs, in norway. cost me 400$ to fix :(

I like the tail light, what car?

Did she get charged?

Yes, someone broke into my dad's car on Father's day to steal the radio a few years back. Broke the glass, fucked up the window molding, and ruined the dashboard because they tore the center chunk out and broke the mounts for it. All for a $100 radio.

I have not vandalized anyone else's car.

>things that didn't happen for $500 please

>Exfriendfu sees me washing car
>Next day dent shows up
>Following day scuff shows up

It reminds me of the waves that erode the sand of time that is my life. Existence is pain. Everything isn't forever.

>Implying I wont break my window to get into the car

It's an 03 Solara

>Underrated post