/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread cats hate water edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit
twitter.com/FireProWorld/status/853811574456279041
nattouh99.storenvy.com/products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cutest normies!

Mugi!

Please god let me meet him

Why are gyarus so great?

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Why not?

Post characters that are literally you

Most gyaru are creepy bitches... especially the ones with darker skin.

...Does pic related count?

Interesting! Thank you for enlightening me, it's certainly a very complex system.

Self promoting my transcript again; docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit

I'm going to look over it a few more times and then post it on tumblr so I can get internet points.

Any criticism at all is highly appreciated! If a translation looks incorrect, there's a spelling error, incorrect link, lapse in formatting; tell me! I'll fix it so my transcription is of a higher quality~

>tfw talentless normie

No dangan has come close (yet.)

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

And now I go to sleep. Goodnight /drg/.

Amami.

>ywn extra othello games in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn get pounded over mah jon table by her hard high heel
>ywn never engange in blindfold strip chess
>ywn catch her cheating and learn her sectret tecnique it's more high heel rape
It's no fucking fair celes-bros

night! may you have wet dreams of kaito user!

Good night, Kaitobro!

>["he feels bad about killing a character who decides to live after losing someone important. (The producer says maybe such a character would die next time)"
>It looks like he's implying that there will be another game.]

>Well, these words comes from the producer and they are being very vague about "the next work", so it might be an entirely new game that has nothing to do with DR. The producer also says they might consider making something about Amami if fans are interested, but the way he says this is more like a polite answer than a real promise. Anyway Kodaka says he's not planning anything right now.

Alright, Bijin-san is in the part Junko appears and she's mindfucked right now.
This is fucking great, hah!

G'night yo.

Hmm.

Quit posting and go make out over some gyoza or something.

>Doesn't know how to talk to women
>Likes blonde girls
>Weird guy in general
>HIGH energy
>Kind of dumb
>Too suspicious of other people
>Thirsty
Literally me.
Except I was never beat as a kid and I have a fear of automobiles, especially bikes

>ywn agree to get mindhacced into a killing game for sexual favors
>ywn get pinned on the mastermind control table and get pegged by her with strawberry blond locks and classic junko clothes that show off her massive cleavage
>ywn never help her test out a modern rendition of Bye-Bye Ouchies for her next season
>ywn guess how she's making you enjoy this so much it's more mindhacc
It's not fucking fair Mugibros

Nani?

Bijin-san is in for a long ride. She'll be numb by the end of the game.

Now where could my money be?

I'd fuck Souda

Why would they be creepy? Is this another height thing?

Damn right, she's already like wtf, she didn't really think much of Junko at the beginning of the game.

Well... it's more personal experience if anything but the dark skinned ones in real life are creepy and lewd and kinky and weird as fuck as well as annoying and almost bullies in a harassing way, so I don't really like them.
Most I've met are like that unless they're another type of gyaru like the pink gyaru or the lolita ones or some shit.
Hell, even the dirty gyaru (the ones that look ugly or pick their nose) are better.

>ywn get extra tennis points in exchange for sweet nothings
>ywn be pinned on a tennis court and pounded by thick prisoner dick
>ywn engage in therapeutic life-affirming cat petting
>ywn redecorate your shared cottage in preparation for your newest family members it's more cats
It's not fucking fair hoshibros

I would fuck Souda and let him fuck me. Hottest DR2 boy by a damn landslide.

At least personality-wise
A bit less exagerated, of course

interesting stuff. wonder what they'll do next.

Definitely not with me :^3

I don't know what to feel about the fanart of Souda mostly screwing Kuzu... it should be the other way around.

>Hottest DR2 boy by a damn landslide.

Oh yeah, irrelevant, but my kiddos are fucking 1 month old now, holy fuck, they love to slam on shit or make faces, so fucking cute badass!

It's not fair.

Happy monthiversary to the baby gangstas! It's great to know they're doing well.

Agreed. Souda makes for a fantastic bottom.
In terms of looks:
Souda >>> Gundam >> Nidai > Komaeda > Kuzuryuu >>> Hinata >>> Dog shit >>> Twogameme >>>>>> Teruteru

I want to bully baby Kuzu so much.....

congrats to the 1 month rugrats Kuzubro!

>ywn get folklore lectures in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn pin him on a tatami floor and pound his thick folklorist ass
>ywn engage in rope bondage and SM play
>ywn show him what you learned during his lectures it's more sex
It's not fucking fair tulpabros

>lawful good
>takes things too seriously
>big crier
>gay
>no friends

We /kin/ now?

D-Don't bully.

Thanks, now they try to copy my facial expressions and can move their head a lot more when I lay them on my chest and shit. I feel proud.

NO MORE KINS

I see. I can kinda agree that darker skinned ones are creepy, not much of a fan of darker skins, but normal/fair skinned ones are the absolute best body types.

>queer platonic partner

NEVER EVER

Is it just me, or are kins really depressing? These people want to be special so badly that they would rather be a fictional character than themselves.

Wait...isn't that just the HICKSHON plot twist?

You know people can relate to a character and not be mentally ill people who believe they ARE that character, right?
I feel kinda bad for laughing at them. These people are just so stupid.

Well, I'll be heading to bed and asking Bijin what she thought of the game and shit.
See you guys later, hopefully she'll tackle School Mode and collect panties.

I still cannot comprehend the concept of kins or other kins or whatever the fuck they are actually called, like what the fuck, but I'm not going to comprehend because I don't feel like it because my mind would be fucked and it would be better off if I didn't bother comprehending this shit.

It's not just you, they're super depressing. Most of them seem to have a whole smorgasbord of issues

I don't get it when these kin blogs say they're uncomfortable with being followed by or even interacting with someone of the same fictionkin. I would personally be elated to get to talk with and maybe be friends with someone who's similar to me and has similar interests.

Why's Tsumugi even there? She's not of the despair, she's one of the Danganronpa.

>I still cannot comprehend the concept of kins or other kins or whatever the fuck they are actually called
Nobody can Kuzu... No one does
also goodnight I guess
The worst thing is that there's people who act like this is normal and okay, this is not, these people need help. Serious help.

April's been a hell of a busy month. Just here to say that the project isn't dead. Have an Angie.

Oh, I seriously thought you gave up on this project.
Welp, keep going, user! I believe in you!

Thanks! I believe in you as well.

Later Kuzu!

Ohai Fangame Writeanon!

why

>doesn't even spoiler it
you're losing your touch

Oh so you were serious about the fangame
Neat
I would find this really hot if it wasn't for the mini Gundham honestly

Rantarou nii-chan daisuki!

The fetish is not my thing so I won't judge on that, but how can anyone find the terrible 3D artstyle attractive?

Okay, so I guess no one really cares about the pastebins in OP but I'm updating V3 news one with prologue, epilogue and some post-trial translations. Unfortunately, the person who did special events and the whole chapter 1 translation made them private for some reason so I deleted those links. Also I know that there are some FTEs translations here and there on tumblr, but I'm not sure if someone actually cares about them, so I'm not adding those at the moment.

Hey, thanks user!

I identify as D-Fens kin
Hook me up

I think it's because someone tried to steal the C1 translations? Or because they're up on a video.

I've already posted, but I really must reiterate how much I am D-fens
He is literally me

Imotossus!

Let's go to Novoselic this winter dood! Chocolatessu!

>Novoselic
Nice fallout reference loser

replace chiaki with sonia and mikan with soda

Posting best girl!

Battle against TDR in the real world and free the "survivors" from the VR when?

Me too, dood, me too.

twitter.com/FireProWorld/status/853811574456279041

This thread is so boring, I'm out.

HIMEKO

I want to grope the hope and suck the luck

Nnaa...

Relatable

Same desu.

Post your favorite copypastas.

Transcript-user here! I'm starting the C1 transcription, and it's interesting how the title of Chapter 1 reflects what's going to happen in it.

Now, most of us know it's called "Me and My Class Trial". But the sentence uses female pronouns (or the equivalent in Japanese), so it's made explicity clear that the "Me" and "My" are referring to a woman. No guesses on who that is.

So the "My" part of the sentence, considering the pronouns, is actually quite clever foreshadowing! I've been appreciating the amount i've been seeing so far, it never fails to amuse me. There was quite a lot of foreshadowing for HICKSHON in the prologue so far as well.

>But the sentence uses female pronouns (or the equivalent in Japanese)
No, it uses Kaede's "watashi" and Shuichi's "boku", referring to both of them.

Oh, it does? JUICE WHY

I'll have to edit that trivia, then. I'm guessing the "Me" part is referring to Shuichi?

I once ran into Kazutaka Kodaka at a secular little convenience store in Tokyo. At first I couldn't believe it was him, but once I made eye contact I immedietly knew. He quickly noticed my interest and made his way towards me, walking in a brisk waddle-kinda way. I noticed he had a bag of man's nuts in his hand and nothing else. I attempted to address him formally, but he cut me off in a abrupt "closing hand" gesture. I stood dumbfounded and at a loss for words.
"You rike HICKSHON?", he suddenly asked me, still making eye contact.
Not sure if he was making a joke or not, I simply blurted out "yes".
He then made the hand gesture again, except this time he followed it with a peculiar "nyuk nyuk" sound. It sounded throaty, like some kind of bear, and I noticed his lips barely moved when he made it. At this point I tried to excuse myself, as the awkwardness of the situation was beginning to draw on me. Unfortunately as soon as I opened my mouth he once again made the gesture with the nyuking sound. My face was now turning beet red, and I suddenly felt strangely intimidated. Without a second thought I bolted towards the exit. I heard him running after me, nyuking sounds and all. Suddenly feeling for my life, I started into a full-on sprint. Almost at the exit, I turned and saw Kodaka at my heels, gesturing with both hands while nyuking violently. The last thing I remember passing through the exit and onto the street is the feeling of pebbly nuts bouncing off of my back body. I sprinted away, but it seemed he gave up the chase at the doors. Once I got home I took off my jacket, only to jump up startled as If I had just seen a ungodly spider crawling across the floor; it was a stray nut that had caught in my hem and fallen out to the floor. I tried planting the nut, but for some reason it never grew.

Well, it was" Watashi to Boku no Gakkyuu Saiban" so the first one refers to Kaede and the second one to Shuichi.

Oh god yes.

Okay, thank you!! Makes a little less sense then, but still nice foreshadowing. I'll adjust it.

No, I think it's actually makes more sense in that way because it specifies that class trial was Shuichi's, not Kaede's, because he's the real MC.

>No Moekiyo pillow
It hurts lads...I can literally drop that money for it right this second.

I feel you, but I personally think it would make more sense the other way around - considering Kaede is the blackened, and the murderer, and thus the one who started the trial up (even if she was framed), it's "her" class trial. At least that's how I see it. I thought the "me", if it was referring to Shuichi, was foreshadowing to the protagonist switch and all.

But I get how you see it. It's still good foreshadowing, but I feel it would be better the other way around.

nattouh99.storenvy.com/products well you can contact this person and ask if she takes commissions for dakis? I think she is.

I'm on my way.