mobile.twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/855188217083121664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE THE BEST WAIFUS

Where is the Scott/Sara sfm?

bastard took it before I could lie in wait

Cora is cute. Vetra is best big sis.

cute!!

Predictable first 5 posts

Also. I only posted 6 of my images last thread, so whomever accused me of avatarfagging it totally wrong

Maybe the Protheans found the humans, realised they would be the main characters of the next cycle and designed the Asari to give humanity something worth fighting for?

BTFOED

next threads op please update the femtur pastebin
pastebin.com/WfwPaqMe

Vetra is, anyway.

>tfw Vetra will never flip up her visor give you that look before carrying you off to the bedroom

Cora has the biggest dick

Oh for fuck's sake...

>there are people in this thread right now that mingled with aliens
consider necking urself
Vetra fags are worse than the car capcha

You the Gilfag? You don't post that much.

If that faggot didn't make the thread 5 posts early I would have gotten it too (also if mods weren't fucking pricks giving me 2 15 minute soft bans)

still here, somehow

We are infinite, you are bacteria.

>not using 4chanX

So what's worse. Vetrafags, FutaCorafags, or that Gilfag?
Three kinds of poison
>aliens
>futa
>gay
Those are so far the only three groups I've seen get complaints.

>he thinks he's worth anymore than the mud under my boot

Jaalfags.

The best.

We were rid of you

>helghastcancer is not there

Yes. I figured if it's actually bothering people, I'll try not randomly posting it unless it's to bump for 8+ or it's relevant to the discussion

what exactly are you trying to say?

I wish we could have romanced Javik

>whats worse
Tripfags

Eh. I guess he can be on the list but it's only one dude

kek

>ywn suck on her prime dsl's
>ywn be taught 115 years of angaran knowledge on mating rituals by her
>ywn be shocked by her bio electricity when you misbehave
>ywn be stepped on by her cute toebeaned feet
>ywn be beat up by her
reminder that there is no point of living

>waifuing the catsquid

What kind of dick do protheans have?

Or am I?

Would she be up for a threesome with any of her daughters/granddaughters?

There is literally nothing wrong with catsquids.

enable this

Gross. If you're gonna avatarfag KZ, at least only uses images of Radec. His design was top tier

>tfw running out of cute and cuddly scenarios to insert Vetra into

>not waifuing the catsquid
i bet you romanced peepee poopoo

I don't know but I want to find out

>we will never get a cute human romance

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd rather have a qt young passionate waifu who grows into dominance over time

Look up OTP prompts

otp?

Doesn't she want to be Sloane 2.0? I really like that they gave the MP characters backstories.

Moshae has vivienne's voice tho my nigga

Barbed and twisted.

allowing humans on the extranet was a mistake

It must be really small or incompatible with humans since the 1night stand with him in the citadel DLC makes femshep feel super ashamed and unsatisfied.

hello reddo

So does Sloane.

I'd rather get hatefucked by Sloane and Kaetus than touch the Moshae though.

I love the tone of her voice when she's angry at you for not destroying the Kett facility.

Just realized this, why do sid and vetra have different colored facepaints? They should be the same because they grew up in the same colony right?

unf

>4chanxfags believe yet again that a feature that is already in the native extension is somehow 4chanx exclusive
seriously...

I have no real issue with Gilfag, I just think Gil himself is a lump of shit and his romance is hilarious.

the infiltrator is cute too

Not from Reddit, have been here for years. Still don't know what that abbreviation is supposed to stand for.

Kinda looks like it has a beard, the lights are two eyes.

I like the Metal Gear inspiration.

We talked about this before. Could be due to place of birth or age (ie. Vetra having adult facepaint while Sid has youth/child facepaint) but is probably just design team not reading the lore.

one true pairing

>ywn tickle his feet

It looks like it has a clit

Shit I actually knew that. But I've never heard of that being used on Veeky Forums unironically. And indeed googling "OTP prompts" brings up tumblr pages as the first results. Makes the Reddit accusation pretty odd.

>SP preset never ever
Fucking Bioware.

any animu reader knows for what otp stands for but i guess most of written things made by fans of something is in tumblr

do you think Drack likes to grab that stupid hoop and spin ryder around?

I'm sure the Hyrdas like to throw him about. Lets hope that ring doesn't get caught on anything when he's trying to escape.

If I could get that face for Sara I would totally skip over the default once for it.

>there's that one super QT in Prodromos who has the perfect face but you'll never be able to use it for your Sara
SUFFERING

cora tranny fags need to die desu

WAT

I hope you're not talking about tranny.

>you're waifu will never lean against a sturdy wall presenting her butt, waiting for as long as it takes for you to attend to her

I haven't run into the tranny there, what is their name?

>Andromeda only sells 1,3 million copies in its first month in the US (including digital sales) according to NPD, selling less than the exclusive Zelda even without counting Zelda digital sales
>EA was expecting to sell 3 million copies in its first week
Wew, game really bombed

I want to kiss Cora's tummy and squeeze her butt.

Do you think there will still be a sequel?

>Bioware will never give us a daughter/father relationship in mass effect

after playing The Last of Us and the Witcher 3, I want to take care of a child and make sure she leads a successful life

What's NPD? Google only gives me some German national party and I don't think they care about Andromeda that much

>"only" 1.3 million of a game that cost less to make than the marketing budget of ME3
>in a marketplace where the series name is poisonous
They did pretty good considering. At least EA wasn't Squeenix about the expectations.

NPD is the NeoGAF bible.

Or do they

>** No Origin, Battle.net, uPlay, or non-Steam sales

Fuck EA.

HAHAHAHAHA
>including digital sales (except the only digital platform that it is available on)

mobile.twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/855188217083121664

Trustworthy sales tracker

same

Is it true that Jaal is pidor?

>They did pretty good considering
1,3 million in a month is not good for a game of this size, mate. Especially in your biggest market. It's not gonna track in Japan at all for instance.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362489
it is in the sonygaf thread, which was the 1st google result when i googled the statement

Not yet

link to source please

Hainly Abrams

He's straight as hell.

Anyone know any sci-fi novels that blatantly rip off the mass effect universe? Or any sci-fi novels that were blatantly ripped of by the mass effect univserse?

>Reviewers and Journalists are already crying about too much game and open world
Get ready for Corridor Shooter Effect again.

Actually they took her backstory out.

You don't get to ask her why she came to andromeda anymore. Hopefully that's the end of the Hainly Abrams thing.

Oh no that's not the one I was talking about. It's just some random NPC who's standing around in a building, she has a qt face.

Origin is counted for ME. Only the titles that actually have an asterisk behind their name don't include the digital sales

>Get ready for Corridor Shooter Effect again.
Good, better than this shit.

>sold better than ME and ME2 in their first month despite the shitty pre-release publicity
Just goes to show you that /v/ doesn't matter at all. ME is fine, sequel in 2019/2020.

Good for you, I hated Corridor Effect.

The only thing that saves 2 is its characters and lighting, everything else sucked shit.