/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Could not be taught new tricks
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Is Paladin Yorlin a good name for a male Paladin ?

Second for FREE ZULLIE!

>Weapon has a moveset you really like, but looks like shit and is a meta tryhard weapon.

What's her name, /dsg/?

if you have to ask then no, it's not

For the last time user, no. It sounds girly and unimpressive. Allant is great paladin name, go for that.

prepare your angus skss-chan

>when katana fags try to tank through greatswords

errytime

A fine DARK SOULS™ III the Fire fades Edition to you!

DeS, DaS, and BB are the best souls games

DaS 2 and DaS 3 are the worst souls games.

Debate me

Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords. Boy do they look like fucking SHIT! And it's probably the most meta-est of all.
I also like Nameless King's spear but it has NO FUCKING BUSINESS being that heavy. It's not even remotely that good, it could at least be lighter.

Anyone on PS4 up for transfering items between characters? I can help move items for you as well.

All waifufags , furrfaggots and gay degenerates should get the fuck out .
Fucking heretics

>when Peeve is so shit at new invasions he gives up

Good riddance

Guys, are Lifehunt Scythe and Deep Protection any good?

I'LL TAKE HER!

situational as fuck. But not necesarily bad.

>direct sequels are always worse than the last game
>new ip's always end up the best one yet
Hopefully From gives up on sequels altogether and just focuses on standalone titles from now on

Keep posting this bait. I'm sure you'll hook someone eventually.

How the fuck is it girly
>unimpressive
it's an original name and doesn't sound bad

Deep Protection is neat

>hating on the way Gael's sword looks
But anyway, these look ridiculously chunky for how easily they're thrown around. I wish they looked like bigger, thicker Ringed Knight Straight Swords.

do you have any bosses other say are hard/tough but you find them incredibly easy?

people here have been saying they think phase 1 gael is harder than p2. but just like artorias in ds1 my dodge timing is somehow perfectly adjusted to his moveset

i could probably fight him for 8 hours in p1 without getting hit.

i somehow die to lorian/gascoigne every now and then on a new run though

I will draw paladin leeroy as a gay furry if you keep up this shitposting

Did you not see his newest video? 50 minutes of shit invasions before he licks his wounds to go PvE

if you're so convinced that it's original and sounds good then why are you asking us

What do you need?

>tfw one of the phantoms does a point down after you lose a 4v1

Yorlin is a shitty name. Try Paladin Claude instead.

Deep Protection doesn't seem situational other than "buff before a fight" though. Its improvements seem all around good to me, especially since I can never avoid the urge to engage in melee combat, despite trying to play a caster.

do you have an extra lingering dragoncrest +2?

Cause I need different opinions

Why does he have so much fucking HP? Holy shit.

Every boss that dsg said was hard I found incredibly easy.

The only boss I ever got tripped up on in ds3 was Aldrich but that was mostly because the fight is all rng

IT ENDS WITH FUCKING LIN.
Enough with you shitter user, it's been 3 threads that you've been asking this. If you stand by that name then go for it user. Allant is a way better name though.

How bad was the curved sword nerf?

Elaborate. Something going on with zullie?

>they will never make a dragonstone that gives dragons wings

You tell him user!

and you're getting them, yet you're still complaining?

Rip Zullie. Our girl(male) will always remain in our hearts.

Yorlin is fine, it's better than all the other names I've seen.

As long as you name yourself Paladin Yorlin or something. Standalone actual names look like shit.

It's okay

Is paladin donald a good name?

Go with Yorleen and make him a strong and pious musclefu instead.

>he doesn't want to impregnate the painter loli

Sounds to modern
No

ds3 invasions are pretty cancer though

i think ds3 is the hardest souls game when it comes to 1v3/4

i win my fair share of ganks but there are those invasions where the host has 2 straight sword + 1 ugs phantoms and proceeds to run away to heal everytime he takes a hit. you wont be able to win those without a cheeky 1hit hornet parry no matter how good you are.

talk shit all you want about 1/2 pvp but in 1 you could stunlock/chainstab people to death if they were ganking and in 2 ganking wasnt that common iirc.

in 3 every invasion in dlc areas is at least a 1v3

fuck paladin donald and fuck white people

This is honestly the worst character creator in all the Souls games.

Call him Paladin Yorick instead. Now that's a cool name.

Because you're supposed to treat him like two and a half bosses fought in marathon, not as one boss with three phases.

First phase is just an Estus sponge anyways, just equip a shield and he won't be able to do shit to you. Treat it as a warm-up for the real boss.

What about Paladin Trump?

Let her go you bastard.

At least the twintails hairstyle is decent. DS3s are shit.

*better than all the other names I've seen online today

I just meant to say it's pretty decent and better than average.

>it ends with lin
so what ?

You obviously never played DS1 or DeS.

Fuck off.

I was going to bring over the Frayed Blade, Life Ring +3, Sage Ring +2, and Gael's blade and Crossbow to a different character. A kind user yesterday actually helped me out, but my character's starting class was wrong for the SL I was hoping to hit (sl60), so that was my bad.

I'm sorry, I haven't reached the Archives in NG++ yet.

got you mad enough to post

its even better when the host does it after you killed 2 of his phantoms and he eventually manages to resummon 2 more that kill you after running away and chugging for his life

Fuck you Zullie isn't dead

Siegward isnt in the well

what went wrong
I killed the demon at the settlement

Yes. But try going A T or a D Like Paladin Donald T. Paladin Donald D.

Idea:
Most of the body buff spells in the game should be passive, exchanging an attunement slot for a bonus that's simply always working for no additional cost instead of requiring a cast and having a time limit.

Tears of Denial would refresh only when you die, warp or rest at a bonfire
Regen miracles would heal for less per tick but be constant. Bountiful Sunlight would be a visible regen aura
Buffs like Carthus Beacon and Deep Protection and whatnot would simply always work

Basically, body buff spells ought to be rings that take an attunement slot and have a stat requirement instead of a list of canned animations you have to perform at the start of every fight.
The only ones that would still require casting are weapon buffs, Power Within and Sacred Oath, and Sacred Oath ought to be more powerful in co-op pve as a result.

You fuck off asshole

That's not DaS3's, where the thing you make and the thing you play as are two different entities entirely.

I think you need to reset the area several times. Maybe. All I remember is that part of the quest was annoying to trigger.

you could make the prettiest girls in 2 though

no other souls character has managed to match my ds2 cuties hotness

You open up the Cathedral doors right before Patches?

pcfc

Post sliders

Can I get a quick rundown on Hollow builds? Bleed and poison build up is strengthened right? Hollow or Poison/Bleed infusions? Differences?

Best Friends coming?

Make me good fashion using desert sorcerer chest on female character

Lifehunt Scythe is weak and slow and the 'heal' effect basically doesn't exist. It's the worst offensive miracle in the game, which is saying a lot because Emit Force exists.

Deep Protection doesn't give enough of any one thing to matter. It's the kind of 'gibs me dat' stat bundle that appeals on the surface to new players, but in reality is just a placebo. If you need stamina regen, much a green blossom. If you need poison/bleed resist, swap the appropriate rings. In most cases, the boosted defense won't even add another hit to your life so it's completely just there to make new players feel like they made themselves stronger for 60 seconds.

Sirris leggins :^)

Farming covenant shit led me to 4m souls. Don't know whether to go past 120 and have a fun character for pve only, or stay 120 for pvp. Maybe I'll make another pvp character, and keep my platinum character for pve and generally being able to use all weapons and spells.

Okay good , thank you

Sarcoidosis is a terrible disease. I felt the same way too at first. But she's in a better place now.

bleed is nerfed to oblivion and poison doesnt care about your luck, dont do it

99 str 99 fth Donald Trump build is probably the funnest build in all the souls games

cant be arsed to right now

i had a broken hand when ds2 released so i couldnt play. i spent like 12 hours on the character creator that day. yes i am that autistic

i used a ruler on my screen to give her perfect proportions as well

Luck is worthless compared to actual builds. The nerf to Rouge means only Bleed infusion is worth it (and even then that scales like 3 buildup per 5-8 Luck), and Poison has never dealt worthwhile damage even when stacked with Toxic.

You can do meme casting with that Rosaria's Fingers staff, but that's about it.

>Can I get a quick rundown on Hollow builds?
they suck
>Bleed and poison build up is strengthened right?
they still suck
>Hollow or Poison/Bleed infusions?
they both suck
>Differences?
Hollow probably sucks slightly less

My guess us that they where blobfaced abominations. Ds2 females are trash by default, especially because of the manshoulders

>frayed blade and sage ring

Looks like garbage
Kill yourself degenerate

>gael has 4000 less HP then friede
>why does he have so much health???? :'((((

at least they had the common courtesy to put it all in one health bar this time.

I figured I would just transfer the rings in case I respec or switch builds. Or honestly just to have, so in case someone else needs it in the future I can drop it off that character.

Weapon arts count as spells.
Sage+2 makes it come out and end faster

nth for
AGE OF ASH

It's hard to watch sometimes. He just runs into 3 phantoms and gets blended every time, doesn't even try to use the level or wait for another red.

Did something actually happen to Zullie?

Dex increases spell casting speed, up to a cap of 50.

How much Dex does Frayed Blade require, now?

Yeah but you can mash R1s into Friede all day. Can't do that to Uncle Gael

Damn, thanks for the tip.

I'm speccing towards dark magic just because I like the aesthetic, but I'm still experimenting with the spells. I'd like to stick to two catalysts, otherwise I'll just fuck it up too often.