strawpoll.me/12741916
strawpoll.me/12741901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post hairy armpits

strawpoll.me/12741916

strawpoll.me/12741901

please post some good control decks

no fuck off

There's still about 5 weeks before even the chance of a nerf happening. That's plenty of time to hit masters which is a great return on your investment

>game hasn't even been out a year yet

Be honest, is there even any hope left at this point?

Hosting some reverse take two for fun, anyone's welcome
match ID 75850

It doesn't matter how you build it. Just throw in the cards that you see being played the most.

Where are you getting the 5 weeks number from?

And though it is appealing to rush to masters, it won't matter much. I don't even play the game seriously that much at the moment, I'm just playing every day to get my sleeves and quests done in AA0. I'm limited in decks, but it doesn't matter how limited I am, because none of my decks are midrange shadow, so they're all equally useless. The meta is just fucked, and I'm forced to keep playing if I want to stay current with my sleeves and gold.

No. It'll be pretty clear when they go nutballs with rune next expansion.

Honestly, I'm more curious what amazing decks the playtesters ran that they didn't give a shit about midshadow.
inb4 buy our tester approved midshadow buster prebuilt deck today!

They wait about 2 months for the meta to settle because they know the playerbase is retarded and for the mostpart just bitch until masters poop out a successful counter

>Daria
>Grimnir
>Didn't catch onto gobu pulling roach
>It's really hard to hit 30 shadows

what do I do if I dont draw either?

Midrange shadow lists anyone?

Daria was a wild success for them in getting whales and pulling people in. Grimnir was great from their perspective. More core neutrals means more whaling and core golds etices them more to whale for 1/2 more for that dank animated playset.

Maybe those 20 testers wouldn't assed to play real card Shadow

>I trade and kill that follower
>Okay, then I summon back 3 skeletons off the lastwords
>Are you shitting me? I'm sure there is only 1 Lastword there!

The meta will be fine once Zell and Catacunt are fixed, relax.

The retardation coming from Cygames's design team reminds me of WotC, who made MTG, and probably has the same strategy that Cygames is following. WotC actually heavily playtests their own cards before release, the problem is the playtesters suck. Like these are playtesters that will be building neutral decks and discard dragon to have fun, instead of trying to actually break the game. If Cygames is trying to emulate WotC, they may very well be using the same playtest strategy.

I think by now it's evident that no one is shitting out a counter to shadow. There is none. No one is trying to counter it, they're either playing it, losing to it, or quitting. The numbers are worse than they were for Daria, and in only half the time.

Of course not.

The game is already almost 100% solitaire where you have no control over the outcome based on the draws.

There is no reason to play this game. It's actually fucking worse than hearthstone. Do you know how hard it is to be worse than fucking hearthstone? You have to have no gameplay whatsoever AND have an oppressive pricing scheme.

Then they go ahead and tie ranked and unranked rating together so if you bother to rank up you can't play for fun anymore. It's absolutely pathetic.

Get out there and zombie them right in the butthole while phantom dragon kills them

>I think by now it's evident that no one is shitting out a counter to shadow.

My seraph deck does fine against them. You autolose to Rowen tho.

lolwat

>Necropolis Queen

Now that's a fine lass.

>cannot deal with a bone chimera
>cannot force a dragon to spend his EP
What a shitter.

>bone chimera
Stop with this shitty meme.

Last I heard forest masters have been having some success

>Zell only works with hydra
>Adds the atk/def of any additional hydras in your hand to said hydra
Fixed

>Bukkake's zombies all over his face
>Outheals aggro
>Outdraws control
>Chips all the way home
Wut indeed
Wutwut up the butt. Running just over 70% wr in masters with it.

wtf I lost to frog meme

Just hex it bro

This might actually be possible for me, but can you replace Eachtar or Thane with other stuff? I have more Cerbs and Lord of Flies, as well as a few neutral legendaries like Gabriel/Olivia.

Totally. Keep your board up and just keep hitting them in the penis. If you want to run lotf, slap in ghostly rider or whatever to help cover him.

I need a concession. Please, help a fellow user out!

I'm playing this shit tier sword banner beginner deck while missing a bunch of the cards I need, It has 2 ward cards kill me pls...

Can't wait for them to nerf this OP craft.
Also post your latest games.

And the not best list of them all

wtf I can't emote spam???

Not him, but Wind God is a decent placement for Eachtar. The buff is permanent and she comes out two turns earlier and must be removed.

Play Shadow.

Has any card been powercreeped harder than undead king?

Nothing you could have done as sword since you have no bane wards and no wards survive frog cyclone anyway. Accept your fate.

thanks to the user who played a couple of games
gonna host some more if anyone wants to play reverse take two, match ID 75850

I'm too busy taking this cutie on a date. Cygames releasing an eroge was a mistake

Thats what these fags bitching here don't seem to understand. Thats how countering a meta works, normally. You gear up to beat one deck, and usually another deck in the meta will buttfuck you. It's just how it works.

did anyone EVER use undead king? it's just filler trash.

Fafnir
>Bahamut shits on you
>Wrath's cheaper and its enhance is better

#Justice for Desert Rider

i wanted to for the zombie card synergie but a 7pp do-nothing is suicide

2 pp 3/3 when?

Probably the next expansion at this rate.

Thanks, it turns out all I was missing to make the deck was an Eachtar. I put in the wind god, and still have quite a few of those other cards I could try if it doesn't work. Glad I now have a deck that might work instead of Dshift and Daria. Time to reliably win some games.

I can't seem to keep my interest in the game this expansion. I was having a great time in RoB, playing all kinds of fun meme decks, not really caring about my winrate as long as I could do my dailies. I had a semi-workable deck for every leader except Dragon and Shadow. Now, it's like that's all that exists if you EVER want to win.

Besides Pepe, what decks still even survive in the current meta? I'm a total Johnny, I like creative decks and don't mind a low winrate as long as it exists. I love off-meta decks like Conjuring Rune, Eidolon Haven, Pascale Dirt, etc, but Midshadow and Ramp dragon have pounded me into the ground and I don't know where to go.

Current legos pictured. Only ever crafted a gold or two, so I've got some vials. I'd rather not vial anything, but what halfway decent decks am I closest to?

Aggro blood is 5 golds for 3 vania and 2-3 vampire fortress
Cursed storm royal is 1-2 golds. Shadowed is really only there for if you get stalled you can clear and re-cloak. Banner memes is pretty cheap as is aggro royal using fangblades for a closer.
OTK disconewt dragon's 5-6 golds but the 3 breaths are core dragon and the 3 altered fate are core ptp neutralcraft
Aggro forest can drive on 3 gold roaches
Storm haven is 5 golds for 3 garuda and 1 valhallan
Tempo spellboost rune can get by with just 3 Levi's
Budget aggro shadow has 0 golds and tries to close out with cursed soldier+board on t7

Neutralcraft's really just the 2 gold wind gods. The 2 uriel are for spear consistency which is important but you'll live for a week to get the vials for them

Would Dark Jeanne played more if she costed 5?

how is that 2pp????

>i wanted to for the zombie card synergie but a 7pp do-nothing is suicide
yeah but it's not even a good comparison to support the argument of powercreep. shit like bahamut > fafnir is much better, or wrath drake > glacial dragon, and even then one could (maybe) argue that they're good for different situations.

not saying you're wrong, of course there's powercreep, but this is a card game we're talking about, so it's bound to happen.

>1/1 does nothing
>2/2 does nothing
SMASH DAT MF CONCEDE BUTTON, IT'S REAL ROWAN HRS

If you buff a card it'll obviously see more play. She seems fine as is though.

I do have quite a few of those that I can play, but I just want to do the best I can. I played Daria and Dshift for about 50 games and barely broke even in wins, and both of those are full netdecked versions that basically lose to shadow unless they brick.

Other than that I can do that cursed storm, budget aggro, or neutral.

Soon

*munches bread*

Probably too strong at 5PP, it's not like she's unplayable at the moment

Midrange sword
Aegis/Storm haven

Daria's kind of obsoleted. I don't have the cards to see if mammoth or chimera can save it.

what if you mother didn't drop you when you were a baby
would that prevent you from making retarded shitposts?

Tbqh just play Aggro Shadow instead of Midrange. It's slightly weaker but is cheaper and has better matchup against Dragon, games are also faster.

Chimera is has no synergy with the Daria gameplan and mammoth is kind of slow. You don't really want to spend 3PP if it isn't immediately giving you value or spellboosting your cards

I'm probably just going to play that weird zombies deck that guy posted, since it seems to be good for now. Certainly better than what I have if he's doing well in masters.

Probably not for the the same reasons the existing 5pp 2 board dmg keeps having to hit stuff. Nothing lasts for a board boost either

What are those budget sword lists?

It's not power creep if nobody plays it. Seriously, power creeping basic cards is fine because, you start the game with them, and most of them are supposed to be shitty.

How do I git good at arena/take two?

If your Johnny spirit is true then crank something with Ginger, be the one to bring Rune to terminal status again

A combination of luck and picking Dragon/Shadow.

so I guess every 2pp with an actual effect is a powercreeped fighter, or a good 2pp like levi is a powercreep of every other 2pp that's not as strong (even if they have distinct uses) right?

if that's enough for you to get upset then I suggest you quit card games altogether.

She would be an overstatted better Lion that requires no evo points. She'd be absolutely busted. She is already decent on Storm Haven. A lot of nips are playing her I've been having a lot of success with her as well.

>Cost appropriate stats
>Ramp
>Heal
>Full evo stats
Why is this allowed?

Why don't they just ask top players to playtest? Those guys in the leaderboard probably have a lot of free time, and would love to try the new cards before others.

purge elfs

Havencraft player
Looking for full matches, no concedes or sandbagging

She should ramp you when not in Overflow and heal you when in Overflow, not both. Or just gut her stats. Broken fucking card.

>so I guess every 2pp with an actual effect is a powercreeped fighter

...yes? That doesn't mean printing new fighters is bad, but call it what it is.

Probably to avoid leaks. It would also be a problem if they ever plan to host tournaments. MTG devs aren't allowed to play in tournaments for a few years after they've worked on the cards, so many of them are retired pros.

Arisa is literally best girl.

Pick Dragon or Shadow and get lucky when you'll go against the other guy who's having a great run on either of those crafts. If they brick you'll 5-0

Correct.

Draft good curves, take high value cards, always have some hard removals, have some sort of storm finishers or lategame wincons.

I'm convinced that Dragon is the class for people who feel the need to compensate for their tiny dicks.

then I'll have to point you to the very post you first replied to >not saying you're wrong, of course there's powercreep
however, there's powercreep you right to be upset about, and there's others that just do not matter. oh no, this card we designed is stronger than undead king/fighter, welp guys we better not print it otherwise people will shout "POWERCREEP! SHIT GAME!" at us.

Post elf
o
s
t

e
l
f

Can't wait for Arisa to return to her rightful place at the top of the meta next expansion or later this expansion

Burn the forests. Kill all elven scums.

Isn't tempo forest and roach really strong right now tho?

Tempo has been dead since RoB, but yeah roach/bolt is still fine. I'd say "really strong" is a bit of a stretch, though.

You can look at it from a different perspective. It's Death's Breath that summons the zombies with +2 attack and rush instead of +1 health and ward. You just pay 1 extra pp for a 5/6 body

aww that sucks, I was kinda trying to make a tempo deck since I like playing most tempo decks :( Guess there's still roach, but idk if I like it from what I've seen...

play midrange shadow, it's like tempo forest on crack

But then I'd have to play that loli :/

Why are you saying I'm upset? I'm just saying basic cards are bad for a reason, and that's fine.