liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old:

Rate it and hate it, currently rank 7

Why are you posting cute boys?

I know the first boy is Garrosh, the second is Anduin, but who the fuck is the other one?

Literally no win condition

Kibler/10

This game really is just spam aggro until youre legend, isn't it?

Gul'dan.

Spam aggro until you're rank 5. Why would you go to legend?

Jaina

To the user who wanted my elemental buff pally

>Concede Shaman is back

Dear god no please

I already hit 5. I'm rank 4 after about an hour of murlocs. That seems fast but putting the whole 5 ranks into the picture makes it seem tedious and draining. I'm contemplating just memeing til the end of the month now.

No, it's spam Taunt Warrior, win every game by playing on curve and make every one of your opponents kill themselves

>Win 2 games.
>Lose 2 games.

The cycle is infinite. I usually don't play this game that much but I'm having fun with priest. No wonder people spam aggro to get legend.

explain

>stomping someone with pirate warrior
>your opponent has left the game

Seems fun

Earth Elemental or The Storm Guardian from White Eyes -> Ancestral Spirit

with healing and Hallazeal

>taunt warrior
idk, it doesn't really seem that good. I'm positive against it across the season and it has bad matchups against most of the popular decks.

I got none of that, i literally started playing 3 weeks ago

>Someone does the white eyes to me.
>Pint Size Potion, Cabal Shadow Priest.

The fool.

I onhlhy have mad god cards. Should I buy 60 packs of un goro and the karazhan ?

learn english you little shit

That really depends on the deck you want to play.

I am open for any deck really. I tend to like shaman and warlock decks . I also have about 5k dust + a fuck ton more undisenchanted.

I would just look at what's popular and see if it looks fun to you. I really don't play either class but Shaman seem to run a jade/ elemental package now and I haven't seen a warlock since like day 1 of Un'Goro.

Beeeeeeeeeetleberries, MY FAVOUUURITEE

DO NOT GIVE BLIZZARD MONEY

>mfw it works

Is that a fucking taunt warrior in causal.

Literally everyone playing pally now

heres the deck

it uses mostly cheap removal and spells. the goal is to discard a single dinomancer, and then play umbra and your second dino mancer during the same turn to get 6 permanent 5/5 dreadsteeds

yes. needless to say he missed every rag shot.

as much as i called this meta cancer in the beginning, it's the first time i've ever gotten above rank 10

i was excited to try new meme decks until i realized i've only opened 40 packs of this expansion and my only legendary besides fire plume (crafted) is elise..

this is my favourite line since the huckster

After playing this deck for a few hours, the Divine Favor, Finja, and possibly the Tirion feel useless.

You either curve out in the first 4 turns with Warleader and Megasaur or you just lose. And that happens a lot more than it should. Tirion has won me a few Taunt Warrior games which is where the Kodo really shines too, so I think they're worth keeping. Favor and Finja just seem pointless though. I'm thinking of cutting them plus something else for 2 Corsair + Pataches. Not sure if anyone else has played this list and felt the same.

Are you retarded, you wanna cut finja?

I haven't had any success with the card yet. It feels dead most of the time.

I would drop a Hydrologist, 2 Truesilvers, and a Steed for Equality and Consecrations.

What does /hsg/ use to track its win/loss percentages against different decks? I don't want any of the other shit that HS Deck Tracker has like the counter and all that. Or if I download that can I turn all that off?

Pretty sure you can turn off almost everything that Deck Tracker offers.

pen and paper

>kazakhstan has a team in the global games

Alright good. Does it show your win/loss against different heroes as well? I've not used it before and the streamers i've seen that use it don't seem to look at those numbers, if they have them.
Notepad, yeah. That's what i've been doing but if there's a way to save time doing that i'm all for it.

What deck did you get legend with?

>UchihaSaske
why are hs players so cringe

First Arena after being away for like 5 months, how'd I do?

why they killed the inspire mechanic?
i dont care about joust, that sucked balls

circle with no auchenai? so its just for the blademaster then? can you justify that to me please sir?

>Maiev.
>Away for 5 months.

Nice try.

also for wild pyro and lyra

How am I supposed to grind to legend when I hate hearthstone after two games.

Getting 10 wins wasn't hard bro. I mostly just missed out on mean streets.

Joust wouldnt have sucked so hard if a tie had been a win.

Not him but he could be running it to draw shit loads with Northshire.

Any tips for all-in Renounce Warlock?
Just threw this one together.
Any other new cards for it that might be cool?
Crafted Elise, totally gonna be worth it.
Also wanna get that sweet 'Renounce->Warrior->Journey to Un'Goro->Discover Warlock cards' dream

Almost as good as the user that went 11 wins in the previous thread.

Too many creatures. The standard renounce deck is nothing but spells with Barns and Y'Shaarj

Should I craft white eyes to play the deck that sjow is streaming atm ?

If you like playing Shaman sure.

Why the hell would you noy run the divine spirit inner fire combo or auchenai in this deck? You literally brick all the time with no way to win this way. Just cut 2 holy smite, 1 nova, 1 or 2 thoughtsteal and possibly Elise (although pack meme is sweet) and you have a much better deck

>amber gives me ysara
>literally win the game on the back of the sleepy dragon
What a game

Think he wanted to play control but forgot to add a way to win vs other control decks. Medivh, Awaken from Amber and Mind Control help a lot with that.

No y'shaarj, sadly.
I could go for more spells though, I kind of just pulled from the top of the low-cost list.

Sorry user, only so much I can do against the horde of mages after like 3 or 4 wins.

Still, always avoided arena before (only got into it now because I've been away and as a f2p'er arena is the best way to earn packs) but I think I'm starting to get it. It's the "real" gambling part of hearthstone. Even going 9-3 felt so good, if you roll high you actually get something significant, and for only 12 total games. Once I got to 3 I felt like well I basically broke even with just buying a pack outright, anything after this is gravy. I was actually 7-2 and was still happy with that and yet I managed to eek out 2 more wins. I earned around 300 gold, or enough to do 2 more arena runs, plus a pack and a random card. I can see how you can "go infinite" if you just put all of your gold into arena over and over again, and you actually get that gambling rush because you can actually earn a lot if you get a good deck and a bit lucky.

Ladder on the other hand is just a grind, the same shit over and over, and the best you get is a gold epic (or 400 dust) at the end of tens or hundreds of games. I still do it because it's fairly easy and mindless and hey, free 400 dust, but I can definitely see myself getting more and more into arena now. Seems more fun, if gambling for free is supposed to be the draw of hearthstone (i.e. "rng is fun" and you get the thrill for $0).

Well what the spell version does is run shit loads of removal and has two ways to win, Renounce and/or Y'Shaarj. The thing with your deck is shit like cold light or youthful brewmaster won't turn into other cards. So if you Renounce you still have those shit cards in your deck.

In past seasons, I always struggled to get up to rank 10. This season I used' P4wnyhof's elemental shaman and easily hit rank 5 with 61% winrate. I love the meta it's so refreshing and nice especially when using finely tuned good decks. What decks are you using to climb this season /hsg/?

Also pic related like how the fuck am I supposed to play around this shit after turn 5 cabalist tomb?

That's not true, statistically so far it's only losing matchups are slow druid (ramp, jade), mid pally, freeze, and rogue. Some matchups might change with optimizations/time but things like aggro druid will gain popularity when people realize it's nuts against rogue and most things but gets utterly cucked by Nu-Fedora.

I like this meta. They may have doubled down on the symmetric rock-paper-scissors they have recently created but at least there are different colored utensils than red and blue

>P4wnyhof's elemental shaman

kek

I'm relying more on drawing enough to not run out of a hand and vomiting out crazy. I'd definitely go for the Y'shaarj build if I could though, a second win condition never hurts.

Hunter to an easy 5

Which legendary should be my 100th ?

>1-2 in arena
>staring down lethal on board
>empty handed
>topdeck deathwing

NUT

nothing special, just taunt warrior modified depending on the meta of the day

I don't have any (relevant) legendaries, how does this look?

Finja is actually often cut in aggro pally for being too slow and not needing the comeback because you're always ahead or it won't save you anyway by pulling bad murlocs

Garbage. You need legos for paladin. Tarim is the best legendary in ungoro. Don't play paladin without tarim.

Are you running the pterrodax or did you get it off macaw/stampede? I'm debating putting them in.

Naiman is a top player and he's from Khazakstan, he's probably the only reason they gave them the light of day. I'm sure there's a sizeable middle class there, there's just more lost souls than in a first world country beside them

Replace Ivory with Spikeridge
Replace Tidehunter with Bluegill

>getting legend with quest-less taunt warrior
That's pretty good.

Try bittertide hydra, generally if the manage to clear your shit early they won't have the resources to also deal with the hydra. It with leeroy can top off the curve nicely if you want to be more aggressive.

Tarim is great but it's 1 card dude, it's hardly make-or-break especially in an aggro-midrange murlocadin deck. At least I can potentially pull one off of the defenders, to be fair.

how do you make the volcano explode

Tarim is at most $50. Just pony up the cash and craft him. You f2p poor kiddos are insufferable.

Maybe, there are different engines but the core priest cards are the same between the two, cut those cards I mentioned for yours. Control priest runs more new wacky stuff lime glimmeroot and binding heal now too tho, tempo priest is the one using the classic stuff like blademaster

I've been testing out Ivory over Spikeridge atm and like it but I may revert back to Spikeridge. I really hate bluegill because you can't really just play it on turn 2. Granted it could be great as removal or as a finisher sometimes but man, it just feels so bad to drop that guy turn 2 when you're trying to curve out usually.

Oh, so you're one of "those" guys I see. Okay then.

You absolutely need to make these changes, then your deck will be much better. Murloc paladin might actually be the best deck in the game and Tarim is just a comeback for games you didnt snowball, which happens but not too often

Enjoy your suboptimal decks cause you don't wanna spend a bit of cash. I'll enjoy winning.

Could you elaborate on those changes at least? Like, why those are better and why the cards they'd be replacing are bad/worse? I'd appreciate it.

Got it from the bird

I was talking about the reward. You got almost the same reward as the user got for 11 wins.

As an aggro deck, Ivories just feel awkward and unimpactful. You can't shift gears midgame to a midrange deck, the rest of your list doesn't support that. Also Spikeridge grants survivability AND aggression which is just way better in general. not just here.

Bluegills are probably your worst 2-drop but its still better than Tidehunter because it gets immediate value and is not bad at all after a T1 Chum.Sometimes you get stuck with it as your only T2 play but thats Hearthstone.

>make a fun nigger priest and play in casual
>quest mage plays the 2/2 Phoenix
>let me change your mind
>you win this one
lel
My mind vision also took his tony

Oh. Neat. Thought you meant 2 fewer wins lol, but yeah. +280 gold was really nice, just enough for two more arena runs now, feels really good.

I wish I could take back crafting the Priest Quest and Umbra. They're both so terribly mediocre.

Also, Spikeridge protects your Hydra (alot) as long as you have 1 other minion on board which can save you from getting blown out from the effect. Also, I got trips. Neat.

Is this supposed to be a Murloc deck? What the fuck? It's not nearly aggro enough with the Blessings, Consecrations, Megasaur, Hydras, and Ivory Knight. You're also running two Truesilver which is bad.

Fair enough, thanks. As weird as it sounds, how big of a deal do you think it would be if I went more shockadin-style and used Avenging Wrath's over the Ivory Knights? Basically I haven't opened any spikeridges yet and don't really want to craft them.

That's probably fine. I never realized they were rare. There's probably an argument for Equality if you're gonna play AW but I'd have to test it.