Tfw want to rally race

>tfw want to rally race
>tfw live in the US
My only options are NASA Rallysport or Rally America. Rally America caters to professional teams while NASA Rallysport is more hobbyist/car-meetup crowd. But both require a lot of traveling and only have a couple events each year. Rally racing can't catch on soon enough in the US. It's growing, but God, I want it to be more widespread NOW.

Can you afford to do it though?

Yeah, I got the money. I already worked out how much everything from the car to the trailer to the travelling would cost and it's within budget with money to spare for the unexpected. It's just a matter of popularity.

JUST

SCCA rallycross?

Can't Americans offroad recreationally to their heart's content? We have lots of rallies in Germany but in turn all offroading on public land is illegal to preserve the little nature we have left from our population density.

Which coast do you live on?

The point is to drive fast on a road, not lift a gay truck and go 5mph like a full blown amerifag.
I will trade you in a heart beat.

How do you want your drivetrain senpai

KEK

Rallycross in America isn't the same as rallycross in Europe. If that were true, I'd already be racing. It's essentially just autocross in the dirt. "Sad!"

If I were to run, I'd do it in the 2WD class. Not only is it cheaper but I wanna live out my Initial D fantasies.

>he thinks regular people can have fun with cars anywhere in Europe
The grass is always greener, but you have to be a complete moron to think any amateur motorsport is more easily accessible outside the US.

bump

Is it not? I have literally no sense outside of my own country (I've never even left my country once in all my life) so I wouldn't know. I would've imagined many countries would have had it as easy as the US, especially Europe. I mean, dirt track racing is big here which I love, but I really wanna rally race, or even european-style rallycross (not any of this autocross in dirt bullshit we have here).

Amateur racing in Europe is for extremely wealthy people. You can buy a prepped race car, a trailer, a few sets of wheels/tires, and a diesel pickup and get started in many competitive race series in the US for ~$50k (Spec series, small displacement formula, vintage, multiple offroad series, etc.). In most of Europe you couldn't even insure, store, and transport that setup for a few years for that amount of money. There may be some rinky dink rally series in Finland that the US doesn't have but overall amateur racing in the US is lightyears easier/cheaper than EU, it's not even close. Like many pipedreamers you are trying to say "if only I lived here I would do this!"

If you have such high population density why did you decide to take in millions of brown people.

You forgot the American Rally Association

This. You're not seeing the forest for the trees.