/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies/Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905

>Plans for Combat System Changes (the great rework coming early summer according to IMC)
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=942
youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJP5wJPa0o
youtube.com/watch?v=iF-h4Qo3RTM

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=936

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJnIPpRYlAw
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/lqdiljz4tp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to rev up my google translate skills

Chronomancers the cutest

Best synergy with Cannoneer? Planning on taking QS3 or Sap3.

>people killing themselves over ktest changes that won't arrive in the next 5 months
>which a fuckload of content won't come to live because they fucking tested it
>because actually playing the game on the current versions is not something they do and changes in the game they haven't played in the last 3 months are ruining their day

I fucking love you guys.

uhmm, what if we put in the OP which guilds are recruiting and which are full? That way new players know who to ask!

Silly Ohayou
I did exactly that

Between you and me, I've been here for about 11 months and this whole ride has been lonely as hell. Can't make friends online cause I'm too boring and too much anxiety to ask anyone if i can join. it's torture.

Poor user...
Cute clerics(male) like you should not have to suffer.

No they do, especially if they reply to themselves and faggot post.

direct me to closest bridge

just ditch the wings, user. you're pretty cute.

If you want to go sight-seeing, I think there's lots of bridges in the Woods of the Linked Bridges!

qs3 is cool for leveling and 1v1 pvp stuff, but it really doesn't bring anything to a party.

its not hard to make friends user, just high five some other boys and you become buddies

How good will my SPR Monk be in future update?

Or will it be terrible. I did not do enough research.

What if its something like: Arc>QS3>Sapr2>Can2 ?

Just go with full DEX and become Misaka Mikoto with your 100k damage railgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJnIPpRYlAw

>SPR Monk

I am fucking triggered by this build every god damn time. You're still going to be a shitty Chaplain which is already a meh class.

>Mobs hitting for 300-400

Yeah fuck you lying pieces of shit saying end game mobs hit for thousands on field maps.

maybe cat ears?

ktest def changes newfriend, go check it.

>monks are now literally better physical damage dealers than your class
how should i end it all

What about my Priest3 skills doe? I'd like to still be able to properly support allies.

I hear everything is going to cost a lot more and constant buffs and healing is expensive.

Just reset out of priest 3, there's no synergy between Priest 3 and Monk and it's not really a full support like Priest is. You're trying to force square peg round hole.

SPR / DEX monk is going to be meta

>SPR now affects Enchant Lightning, Enchant Fire and Swells (and is the only thing that affects Swell Brain)

How good are these? Right now I'm assuming if I go Pyro->Linker->Thaum3->RC(dem crit def attribute)->Enchanter people will at least treat me like a human being.

Oy! I did!

monk damage has been nerfed again

Post markets!

congrats!

What's with the resurgence of shinobis nowadays?

Also congrats.

Oh I just recently came back and wanted to kinda start over so I decided on Shinobi. Iunno anything about how they will be in the future.

Glad I got the flower out of the way, I'm 119 and this took me almost 6 hours on my day off.

Otherwise it took me days because I wasn't sure what sources were right on how to do it.

I went with the "Stay in a channel, do not leave, wait for 4-5 hours". It worked out. Channel 4

Can you rush 260 dungeon now or does it still require full cleaning to open the boss room?

shinobi has always been poopular, as in, a shit class that is always popular

Shinobi is pretty strong post-rework, one of the few classes that retained a strong burst but it'll likely be nerfed soon.

>Artill prices down
>People Jewing their purple recipes

I hate you all.

Any nerf to plague doctor?

Technically it's been buffed, but it's weaker in comparison to other things so you could say it's been balanced.

tfw no guild or friends :( pls im new

What did they to to it?

Server?

Klaipeda

Emoticon users aren't allowed to have friends.

you're probably right :c

Should I make a necrofarmer still?

Pretty sure you'll never have friends or a guild in Klaipeda. You're the only one there.

Can Kubas cube drop his card or does it have to be a direct drop? Occurs to me that I've never seen one.

which server am i supposed to play on i have no idea

Klai, he's meming you.

What are you switching to when the patch hits? Me?
C2Priest3OracleKabbaInquis

What said

Play on whatever server is closest to you

Changing my Warlock to a Sorc probably. Main will stay the same.

you can get it from the cube

that depends. if you're from NA go klai while it still breaths

SA = silute

pinoy = telsiai

rest is not even worth playing the game

Sorc 3 RC
Probably one or two builds with hakka/appraiser/musket
Peltlite Murm
Priest 3 Krivis 3 Taoist

Thank you

cryokino3chrono3

Considering something like
A3Sc1Ro1Fwee1Musket2
Pretty sweet costume build

So anyone think hop2cata3lancer will become a thing for pve once the class changes hit? Lancer looking quite strong with very high % and all that shit

>game refuse to finish up loading
>any map or any character
>randomly
Why the fuck it keeps happening?

so what is the latest news from the test servers?

Everytime i visit this general there is new attention whores but no new content. Why?

Lots of skills have their animation speed affected by DEX now. Also, they nerfed every single 0 CD skill in the game. They have 10 CD and 5 overheat now.

I knew of a hop cata lancer who did well on pve
No nuke skills but tanky enough

Is there a Zemyna statue at Kule peak? Thought there was but its not showing up.

>Lots of skills have their animation speed affected by DEX now
Skills like rush works too?

>having fun in the game
>remember bee farmers
>go talk to oracle NPC
>uninstall game

bye

Does double punch fall under that category? if so, monks are deep in the shit

Yes. Scout3 and Hoplite3 too.

How much have they farmed now?

Go talk to the oracle NPC in Klaipeda. It costs like 1 TP and you see top earners from raw silver.

Post screenshots.

on my server the top guys are demon prison warlocks

reminder that black lens = blue eyes and gray lens = blind

I can't believe i'm actually getting hope for this game

Mr. Kim did again, the absolute madman the game will live another year: perfect timing for WOLFKNIGHTS.

>Scout3
Still mad.

Holy shit guys, 10 seconds is literally nothing. Just ask people who played character with only one skill and 30 seconds cd (like elememe).

>5x split shot
>a few obliques/mergen skills/barrages
>split is up again even before the third barrage

>monk
>hand knife
>punpunpunpunch
>one inch punch
>coin fling
>cure
>godsmashgodsmashgodsmash
>punch is up again

>fencer
>coquille
>balestra
>compose 5x
>lunge
>stabbing/maybe esquiver toucher
>thrust 5x
>prep, au fer
>composee 5x
>lunge

I personally don't think Fencers will suffer, it has a lot of skills to cycle through. t. Fencer

Screenshot it. No harm done.

We should compare server earners, see who has the biggest jews. Name server in filename.

The lvl 200 dungeon is so shit. It will take me a week or more to rank up. And I do not want to quest. How do you guys manage?

We quest, you fucking autist. Kill yourself.

Fuck that.

That's player. I have no free Kim TP to check the area. This first guy is a demented faggot who do a lot of DP 2.

Need to reset the shit of my character i made the horrible mistake of doing: Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Oracle > Plague D. 2
I am currently at P.D. 1 but i dont have damage because i have no way of debuffing enemies... my build is: tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/lqdiljz4tp/
What can i do to fix this mess?

how far will 5 fortune cookies, 8x tome, 2x multiply tokens get me in 1 290 full run if i'm 290?

Roll a different character and wait for the reset. You fucked this one up. Also, you do have 'some' debuffs.
Cure counts as one as would monstrance.

i dunno but i gained 7 levels from doing full run twice with 8x at 290.

Wich build is good for farming (grind) silver? i dont want to be a AFK Warlock, but is there any build with high mov speed and a nice damage/sustain for grinding 24h/7d? Its my "first character" i need to make something good to farm.

hmm.. ok. i guess i'll use my last 8x on 290 runs.

I'd advice to save the permanent 8x tomes but use the expiring ones you got the from event.

Turn off the cure interval attribute and use that before incinerate. Also there's an oracle attribute iirc that puts debuffs on enemies.

Why not make your own party, queue using the party option so it's infinite queue time and grind out killing the mobs on the map with the x8 tome up.

but can you queue outside of the map? like while doing alemeth grind

Anyone know if dex will speed up Shinobi clones skills/AA as well in the future update?

I'm level 124 and only had just started the Royal Mausoleum questline. Each time I make a new character I end up just further and further ahead on things.

Why this.

Dude I'm diev and I have almost no debuffs either and I just use PD2 ones.

Speaking of which does the attribute that says it spreads the fire when a mob does even working? I swear I've never seen it happen once.

What have you guys gotten from the event so far?

>3x Rapid Bangles
>1x Petamion
>3x Lizard Ambers
>1x Animus
>1x Wizard Bracelet

0 Battle Bracelets.

Stopped doing it after 5 runs, I have better shit to do with my time. Got a few abrasives I think.