/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1462

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for April:
4/1 - 4/9 - Table for Six
4/10 - 4/15 - All Four Celestials (Renewal)
4/16 - 4/21 - Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
4/16 - 4/21 - The Inner Light (Mary Event; Rerun and Renewal)
4/22 - 4/29 - Guild War (Fire)
4/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/zd2f3f1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1qvZEco6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait till we all get our GW 5*s!

>sarasa is bad

It's just for waifuism.

Bea is the Cutest!

>17 only

And how many of those people are going to actually build her? Voting in a poll is easy.

>17 votes is everybody
>people making her because they like her character somehow means her 5* isn't one of the worst

Uh... logic?

WATER

>thinks people builds what is strong

She is cute, reason enough.

>1 other person making Funf
Who? I wanna see your progress

Salt Bea bae.

Wait someone told me not to ticket Vira is she not good? Do they just hate the crazy lesbian? Are they secretly Lowain?

Predict who gets the next 5*

I feel like /gbfg/ is overrating Uno like they did Esser.

strawpoll.com/zd2f3f1
Make sure to vote if you haven't already! Pick the first one you're building or the one you want to build most!

DO NOT TICKET BEATO!
SHE SUCKS!

Vira is good, but you shouldn't ask /gbfg/ for advice. Everyone here wants to see you fuck up and ticket Cerb.

Its a long way off.

reminder that viracucks are from reddit

What would a blowjob from a fish be like? How can I ask Lanlan about this?

If you see this post you have been visited by the backwater lad of enmity. Dirt Shivas and big numbers will come to you, but only if you reply WAITEKITAZE to this post.

BONITO FRIENDS?

Bakamut!
1F2F495C

That's actually sugar

Christina

He gets a shiva call on himself every 6 turns.
That's pretty much it.

Vira is good because of her veil, but you need it mostly in HL, so you can get someone else you want for now

Is this /gbfg/ GW 5* poll like the reddit poll, where rank 80s say which GW 5* they will complete first, and then promptly quit the grind 2 days in?

TA, Crits, Dark Attack and Emnity zeniths will make her core.

>overrating Uno
What other water character can possibly approach his damage while also providing all the defensive utility you could ever ask for?

she would require 777,777,777,777 chips to 5*

Reminder GW starts in around 30 hours and you won't be able to leave your ded/solo crew when it happens.

If you want badges then leave your crew now since there's a 24 hour grace period before you can join another.

Yes, but there's no way to stop that from happening. You want an actual consensus, join the discords and IRCs and ask people directly.

some of us have lives and are not NEET losers -_-

>Shiva is bad

/gbfg/ everyone

Of course, and they're the same people arguing about the strength of GW characters.

That's wrong though. His doesn't expire in 1 hit like every other source of sharp attack boost, he can use it for his nuke and counter on the same turn, and he puts a stamina buff on your party.

When he needs it will be lvl 80. He needs to put it at 100.

Really makes you think.

zeta is a similar attacker but without veil and not annoying like virashit

If that's the narrative that you want to run with, sure.

>only one at 0 is Nio
What went wrong?

You fucking lying nigger

Stop spreading mistruths to the new players

She is not cute as Sarasa.

WAITEKITAZE!

What is a Surprise Ticket?

I thought KMR killed those.

>Further powered up Overdrive Burst ala Spartan with higher damage cap
>Substitute to protect your squishy buffers and shiva tier damage every six turns
>Full damage cut that removes the need to take buncles, further increasing your team's utility and overall damage
>Stamina on ougi on the element that loves staying at high HP
>Stamina passives
>Bonus damage to fire
God, you're autistic.

>Beato
>Enmity

So do I ticket Vira, D.Jeanne or Naru for my Esports?

I already have L.Grey, Veight, Vampy, Dank Saru and Cerberus I know the gatcha hates me
Screw the rainbow meme.

WIll get Zoi during summer.

GUILD WAR 5* CHARACTERS TO MAKE LIST

>YOU SHOULD MAKE THESE
Esser
Six
Quatre
Song

>IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR DICK
The rest

>Nio not as cute as Sarasa

Objectively wrong. She also has the advantage that she actually sounds cute, and not like a little boy.

Dark Jeanne

WAITEKITAZE!

Man you got fucked hard. Ticket Naru and run her with Lady Grey and Vampy.

WAITEKITAZE

>sarasa sounds like a boy

But that's part of the appeal

>Quatre in the list but not Uno
Idiot

Jeanne and Naru. The first you decide.

Why couldn't they at least make Nio's buff not so shit compared to Korwa's if they were going to make them non stack?

That's probably the worst 5* tier list I've seen yet

not vira

WAITEKITAZE

To be fair, the extra damage against fire is pretty worthless since it doesn't stack with Gabu stick.

>Esser

WAITEKITAZE

I'm glad I ticket him.

Why did the least popular eternal get so overbuffed, what the hell is cygames thinking?

Your HP is too low.

WAITEKITAZE

>/gbfg/ still insists Sarasa is bad

>Sarasa is STILL on top
Can anything stop our girl, /gbfg/?

thanks for host!

Thanks for a horn

Yeah, Celeste Hard

we agree unanimously that Six is the best 5 right? he can solo stuff, breaks the damage cap and tip taps

1- Six
2- ???

so now the question is, who is the second best GW chara?

Uno

Zooey!
EC1295B6

Quatre

WAITEKITAZE

Siete if he doesn't get hit for 3 turns.

Me.

Not bad, one of the worst 5*s.

All of them are good.

That was the correct course of action. They should have given Funf the same treatment. With Uno doing as much damage as he does, there's no excuse for Funf to still be the only one of them to have no offensive utility. Even lorewise she isn't considered purely a healer.

Why is this general so retarded?
If you take your time to actually use the tools and read you realize that /gbfg/ doesn't know shit about the game.

Well only one percent of people with GW characters had Uno, and he's been getting small buff after small buff for a long while just to try to get people to get him. When the 5*s were planned, Cygames just hung their heads and said "Alrighty, see this shitty potato? We're gonna take him from potato, to gorilla." Thus, current Uno is here in all his smug glory, and I'm loving it.
Uno, went from worst to god-tier

You forgot he also needs to be on element.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1qvZEco6s

Quatre!

Maybe they shouldn't have made him so fucking ugly and people would build him.

Half of the people here don't know anything about the game at all. They came here because they saw a slut in the OP, and stayed for the shitposting.

The other half know at least a bit about the game, but they make shit up for fun.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMOSHIROI

>playing off-element

Okto is so ugly! Sarasa is cute! Who cares about esports! 5* Sarasa here I come!

I love my guild leader platonically!

Okto is awesome and all but I'm more impressed by the dagger Elysian to be honest familia.

it has been clear ever since some idiots calling vira good

/gbfg/ is basically just like reddit. Always screaming about the "meta this, meta that" but doesn't know jack shit about it.

If you run titan and got Makira, Sarasa is actual e-sports tho compared to Okto.

Remember to mvp your halos!

how good is Siete, Nio and Gawain team is it viable?