/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Obeyed national park regulations regarding campfires
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

1st for healing during a duel is an instant loss and marks you as a bad

Holy cow, thanks for the help moving items and for all the additional stuff, super kind of you. Did you want me to summon your Ultrasword character then? Or did you want to summon me?

Few things annoy me more than the ultra-passive "one hit than run away" playstyle.

Need you to swap some items over to my ugs user

Is it even worth going into ng+2?

FC AT MOTHERFUCKING CHURCH OF FILIANORE

GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE

For sure, want me to put a red sign down then?

if you want sage ring or life ring, yes

I think that's about it though

Mine is down

sure, booting up my texas t80

forgot to say pc
also pass is dsg because it always is

is this a pc fc bf fc or what?

>hornet ring caestus
Mark of a low skill shitter, flagged.

nth for Zulie being in a state of superposition; both alive, and dead, simultaneously.

Pic obviously unrelated.

Sure is. Assuming enough people are in the mood for pc fc bf fc of course

Post and rate fashion.

I know it's edgy, but I like it.

It's gotten to the point where I respect SS users and look down upon low effort low skill STR weapon poise abusers.

To quote a fag:
"Bloodshade outta 10."

>actually parry fishing with the Caestus after it was nerfed to be a small shield
It's literally there to be a 0.5 weight regen buff with the OPTION to parry now. If you're out to fish use a different shield.
Or do the Greatshield with weapon art + Farron Greatsword mainhand parry "surprise" meme.

If you want the slabs (15), ring completion achieve and to see all 3 endings, then yes.
It's really no different than NG+ anyway

Edgy = instant 0/10

Is SL 65 +6/+3 a good spot for Aldrich Silver Knight cosplay greatbow shenanigans?

No, it's there to fool people into thinking I'm a parry fisher, then dual wielding to persevere through an ultra weapon and tear off 70% of their health in one go.

#
Maybe someday user, I'm thinking of getting some recording gear and giving it a go. For now it's very simple. Have around 18+ poise and trade l2s with crucifix, the l2 without the follow-up has no fp cost and can combo, has huge hyper armor. Unfaltering prayer is obvious for trading lightning stake, and pointing lightning arrow makes people spam roll forever which you can punish by releasing at the right time or just drain their stamina. Fire projected heal at your feet. It's fast and obviously you can give it poise. I also pack SSS as a fast switch and with this build I almost never lose.

Sl75 50 fth 19 str
Chain/sage2/2rings +8 weapons. Enjoy, it's completely braindead once you get the knack for it but so much fun to play

SL 40-55 is good for aldrich invasions

Give me a build to try

Is there a lower skill weapon than the DUGS? Anyone using them should be instantly permabanned.

39 dex/60 faith Dark Blade, Sharp Murky Hand Scythe quickstepper. Low weight + Flynn's Ring.

>Let's nerf Spears even more.

Hello MooseTorrent

I fucking love fighting DUGS. Every time I see them a huge smile cracks my face.

Both my main weapons have Perseverance. I just bait out their telegraphed-from-Alaska charges, tank through it, and ruin their day. It's so much fun.

Want me to throw a red sign down for the character I'm moving this stuff to?

Hyper Mode Dragon quickstepper.

post dunks

Nobody in the mood for a PC FC at Filianore's fuck dungeon?

>quicksword
>attack on reddit name
>disconnects

poetic

2h Havel's greatshield w/ Archdragon shield on back bomb knife and poop throwing regen-stacked invader.

I can't find a single damn sign

Where is everyone puttin their signs?

What are has the most female enemies?

I don't think those legs go with that chest/10

Here's my trainwreck

>shortsword has the phantom range of a fucking Gary Flame Spear
Reported for cheating

Yes pls

Put signs right in front of the doors, where I'm standing in that pic

Sign is down

There's gotta be more of you who wanna throw down in Ring town come on over
pass is dsg

Why is it literally impossible for me to use anything other than a longsword

How bad did they Nerf it?

Which pants are those in the bottom right?

Pale shade's

>multiplayer on PC
KEK

shit taste?
I'm using Lothric Knight Sword right now and i might not even bother with strength for this.

I unironically think that the Fallen Knight set is the coolest looking armor in the game.

Fight me.

Is there a good "Boss" build that would make you look intimidating for summons as a Spear? I don't really want to be a super PvP champ, I just want to make it a fucking boss fight.

Are you trying to be clever and give me an aneurysm he

You know, I really prefer DS3's T-Pose of you can't hit anyone or anything than this.

Imagine how fucking weird it must be to come into a thread and discover that some sicko is insisting you're dead and implying some personal relationship with you.

>magically get hit with 2 black flames instantaneously
Nice script, reported

Since basically forever

Gundyr's set, except legs, use winged knight leggings
Male, as big as possible
Any large weapon

To be honest, one of the best things about DaS3's system is the fact that you cannot trigger backstabs on players that are teleporting around or frozen. That was a big step forward

Too soon, dude.

no

think of it like this

in another dimension tsorig is the main character like your character is, so he doesn't die. this is the tsorig you invades you and puts down the summon sign.

the tsorig you find is just the non main-character version of tsorig in your dimension, since you end his story by killing him

Yeah it's edgy but the whole franchise is edgy.

Calling someone edgy in dark souls is like calling someone a weeb at an anime convention.

So I just got scholar for 10 bucks, havent played 2 since after the final dlc dropped way back when so its kinda fresh. But how the FUCK do I pull out my torch? I have to light it at a bonfire first every time?

Not him but there's literally nothing edgy about Fallen Knight set whatsoever
>black is instantly edgy
>tattered clothes are now edgy
The word has lost all meaning

Wat

Nigga I know you didn't get it for that cheap on Steam...

my nigga

i love how tight fitting and lanky it looks, the booty is just a bonus.

t h i g h s

Yes. Though if you'll continue along the game you'll find a consumable item that can be used to light the torch anytime. Just read item descriptions and you'll know it.
Flame Butterfly

Also oyu playing on PC or PS4?

Playing through dark souls 2 for the first time. Am I wrong or does this game feel like total garbage compared to every other member of the series.

fuck it just go with time is convoluted man

i can't explain this to you

don't get me wrong, I like it
but the hood is goofy af

I'd join if I didn't have shit to do.

The second and last ones on the top are probably my favorites of those.

Cool stuff, anything else you need help with?

Honestly, to me, it has less to do with the actual look of the armor and more so the type of players that flock to it.

It's always some jackass with a washing pole and caestus, or Yhorm Machete and dark sword, or any other cookie cutter "build" that gets circulated on YouTube.

>ifunny

Get the fuck out

I can agree with that. It's always some weeb fag with a katana using Fallen Knight.

You need any lf these rings? I backed up my save so basically just cloned a bunch of them.

That's probably confirmation bias user.

I wear the chestpiece all the time and I've never used those weapons ('cept the caestus of course).

is the Estus ring a crutch?

you need to play better is all

I expected you to get lag fucked.

How do I build and use the sellsword twinblades

No. Surprise those fuckers with 1500 chugs, they will have no idea what the fuck to do

Thanks. Thats all. Did you still want to co-op?

I tend to rock the Outrider Knight Leggings instead though because I feel the dance leggings make your legs look too spindly.

>'cept the caestus
>of course

Not surprising you enjoy wearing the chest piece.

>the metals don't match
Holy shit my autism, delete this right now

Easily.

Does this counts tanku senpai?

ps4
I just picked one of the few ds2 pics to go with my post and it was kinda relevant. Im 99% sure I got it from a souls thread back in the day like all my pics.

tell me how to beat gank squads you fucks

Big dick hyper armor one shot weapons like Gael's Sword of PUGS.