/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsS5EGe7Zc
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
youtube.com/watch?v=Oncc6FF9KvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

valkyries are the best

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsS5EGe7Zc

Don't forget the all important New Content videos.

i lied, i added 26 full body shots, not 10, they're all at the same place with the same lighting and similar postures, but it's a start, they're at the bottom of the imgur

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj

yes they are

Countless more lives will be lost to your beautiful face.

sorry witches are

save some for the ass

why is Drow listed as inactive, seems to be posting all the time

It just means I'm not updating the album.

ah ok, i just looked at it, nice album! mine is just full of boring postures, i got quantity, but gotta start working on quality this weekend, and more lewds

>tfw I started this game too late to enjoy all of the guild drama and early gvgs where people had equal gear
Thats usually the best part of these mmos, was a great time in tera during the beta. Feels like its too far gone now here.

If I find you in game will you kiss me?

sure user but no ERP

youtube.com/watch?v=Oncc6FF9KvY

>Lacari
Of course its him, I was in Good Fight on Tera and without a doubt he gave us the best GvGs ive ever been apart of. Is this stuff current? Kind of have a newfound desire to gear up and join them now.

1 month old, but that happened earlier though. And I've seen them around and spammed just today. Dream is alive m8.

Would you fertilize my eggs, user?

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

What lifeskill should I work on to try and get into the top rankings with, aside from fishing because fuck that noise.

Good luck catching up those that abused life exp event.

Hunting.
I'm always in the top 10 (i have a medal on the less populated channels) and I've only been playing for 5 months.

It's a semi-afk lifeskill that you can do while watching movies.

what life skill has the best income long term other than fishing

Time to make the mother of all omelettes, again.
Wish me luck, only got armor blackstones so far and I've done it everyday...

Only blackstones again, fuck it, from now on I will close my eyes and randomly press space because fuck it.

trading, no contest

whats the easiest way to level it

autistic dedication can do amazing things.

Well the thing with hunting is that it has to be done in groups.
If you're NA, the boss notification server has a channel to group up for hunts, there's usually a group every evening. I'm sure EU has something similar.
Really all you do is join a group, get on the boat, then hold M1 at a whale. Khalks are similar but you have to ride your horse to follow it so it's more tedious.
A lot of the high rank hunters have quit for whatever reason so reaching the leaderboards is super easy.

You'll want to level up your gathering high enough to use a magic butcher knife for a higher chance at the good drops.

>That's bait.

what are some of the drops like? I know about Khalk's earring but thats it

Are there any other areas like Heidel Castle? Skulking about avoiding sentries is good fun.

christ these threads are slow when there are now avatarwhores around

I am not understanding.
Look at the time, user. People are sleeping and such.

Do you keep a polyphasic sleep schedule?

I get about 2-4 hours of sleep every 48 hours, most of which occurs in my office at work.

Insomnia sucks, user.

Sorry to hear that, same thing earned me a discharge some number of years ago. The only thing that ever helped was getting blackout drunk, but I can't recommend that course of action.
And that's enough off topic posting outta me.

Quite unfortunate, user. I'm sorry.

And mhmm, back camping the Marketplace for me.

what are you trying to get?

i'm just farming Sausan over and over and over again trying to get to 57, pretty mind numbing

Pri Chest and Gloves for my Valkyrie.

If you're not planning on playing primarily Valk I'd say settle for the next best you can get for now.

Just leave your DK stuff in the storage and swap it between characters depending on which one you're playing.

>tfw 80 ancient relic fragments, 5 bhegs, and 2 tree spirit scrolls on the backlog
>cant find the motivation to do them
I could really use the storage space back too

I do.
The armour is for both my DK and Valk.

i've started saving for TRI awakened weapon, feels like it's gonna take quite some time with just afk fishing and sausan farming

should probably look into nodes, workers, houses etc. but it looks like a major pain in the ass atm

Oh, well, I suppose "spend money to make money" applies? Settling for +15 when pri/duo weren't available didn't have a noticeable impact on execution of knightly duties.
Then again I'm a certifiable dink so maybe several grains of salt should be taken as well.

Hello considerable dink!

Clueless here, saying hi.

More or less! I've pretty much done even exchanges from +15 to Pri: Ultimate as well as made a ton of silvers today from leveling so I haven't really spent much on swapping out gear.

Enhancing yourself from +15 to PRI is extremely easy though.

Hello, Clueless - now we just need Clumsy and Rash to complete the set.
Was rather surprised myself about the money made while breezing through low levels, made a note a few spots if I'm in a financial pinch.

I believe there is an extra step somewhere when it comes to [Ultimate] and appending extra effects onto gear, no?

At any rate, I just decided to save the Black Stones and pay the +1M per slot going from +15 to Pri: Ultimate that I made easily from leveling today and pretty much broke even.
Mhmm, it's quite a lot.

Heat a Sharp/Hard crystal with 10x Grade 3 weapon/armor reform stones to make an ultimate reform stone for 100% chance through Cute Spirit. Or use 1x grade 3 to roll the 5% dice.

Post meidos.

+15 Grunil armor, min price : 18,849,000
PRI Grunil armor, min price : 29,076,000
The ultimate part you get from using the black spirit and reform stones, or an ultimate reform stone. Now taking the market tax into account you have a weird way of breaking it even, but heh, it isn't my money.

Post strips

All in due time.

>Sausan filling up

oh well, was comfy while it lasted

Only 4u

>want to buy a Treant outfit to look cute and flag up against people with
>still need to buy 2 pets and weight/inventory space
I know I should choose the practical route but this is a hard decision. Too bad you cant get the outfits without pearls or I dont have anyone to buy it for me.

The ghillie suit doesn't really look cute, if you really want the tree part you can get the tree armor and hide your costume.

>unironically wants to be a ghilliefaggot

You're not taking into consideration the cost of failstacks, rng and frustration.

I'm partial to how this looks.
I've heard stories of some servers last year just making everyone in a ghillie suit KOS, regardless of what they were doing. I was told it actually worked. I wasn't playing then though so I don't know personally.

I get that for TRI and above maybe, but PRI and DUO are really easy to get, the money value they add to the market price is pretty inflated.

I like the ghillie suit because even if you don't plan to pvp you can kinda scare people off your farm lanes. Also lying around in the grass is fun, too bad it'd be awful as a zerk, you wouldn't even be hidden.

Remember the basics of CQC

>scare people off your farm lane
People who don't understand that only aggressor gets screwed in open world PvP?

>when you failed 40 bids on Muskan shoes this week

Yeah. It happens more than you'd think.

Wear at least four belts?

+15 Grunil: 20mil
PRI Ultimate Grunil: 32mil
Difference: 12mil

10x armor reform 3: 3.1mil
1x hard black: 1.6mil

20 failstack: 4mil
1x concentrated stone: 2.2mil
Chance to PRI: 45%
13.8mil average

Total cost to make a PRI Ultimate Grunil from a green +15: 18.5mil on average

>20 failstack: 4mill
HAHAHAHA

Care to explain?

>20 failstack: 4mil
? ? ?

Thirded

Pretty sure those nasty koreans are playing mind tricks, since i have only gotten black stones as well, and it keeps stopping right before Dandelion/Kzarka boxes.

Maybe it's actually RNG, and not a slotmachine at all.

>Maybe it's actually RNG, and not a slotmachine at all.
>just now realizing this
Classic carrot on a stick to make you think you were /this/ close, so you'll play more.

20 FS = 4mill, what kind of fucking luck does one need to posses to get those numbers.

I hope you fucking burn in hell you son of a whore.

Not them:
I'm guessing that's an underestimate?

Dear diary,
today I won't be a cancerous avatar-posting faggot.

Building failstacks involves constantly buying some of the cheapest gear on MP to cure max durability and building to +15.

The individual worth of FS depends on your average luck really.

Your entire FS can quickly go to waste numerous times eventually ending in a total money drain.

Not to mention the worth of the failstack increases exponentially as it increases, and going from 15-20 FS can be insanely hard if not done on +14 gear, and even then you still need to be "lucky".

>Enchant on a +14 reblath get +15 before 16 failstacks 3 times in a row

Rule 19

H-hi boys. I'm the newest stables in town and I hope I prove useful, available and always ready to take in all of your big strong mounts.

How does one play with settings like that?
I can't see shit.

how do market prices work?

Like for example, for a log it says 680 silver min but at the bottom of the item it says 40 silver. What does that mean?

it will sell to an npc for 40 silver

well will it sell for 680 silver on the market?

yes
is it truly that hard a concept to grasp?

The red number is the highest price it will sell at at that particular moment. The green one is the lowest price. Be aware that even if you do sell it on the market place, you get taxed 30% of the sale unless you get a value pack.

Hey, I just got this game yesterday and was wondering if there was a Veeky Forums guild that I could possibly join?

Veeky Forums guilds are dead afaik, correct me if i'm wrong

Veeky Forums guilds just don't work for this game, too easy for the guild leader to quit and be left with a headless snake

also normalfag guilds have all the guild buffs activated

Your character could be the sister to this shit, dude, what the heck.

lol, whatever you say user.

dude ur gay

If you think so. That's your problem not mine :^)