The car becomes for sale in 2 months. Why are they still keeping the numbers a secret...

The car becomes for sale in 2 months. Why are they still keeping the numbers a secret? Everything from HP to track times to 0-60. What are they hiding?

Isn't 455HP already confirmed?

No, its a rumor

i wish they kept the old styling

althought i think the added benefits outway the uglier exterior
especially if yah opt for the auto

>What are they hiding?

A monster.

what are the rumors? Anything special on the motor?

THey are supposedly increasing the rev redline?

also fuck captcha
>select images
>proceeds to select images
>they slowly vanish wasting my fucking time bringing up more slow vanishing images after you select them
>select every single "car" they want me to select
>still suggest that i'm wrong and tell me to select something from a new set of slow PAINFULLY fucking slow vanishing images
>i refresh the page
>still get these fucking slow vanishing images
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7500RPM redline, dual injection, and 12:1 compression are all the changes I think. It'd be amazing if Ford Racing came out with a warrantied 500HP upgrade.

A few weeks ago there was one at some kind of event, and Ford wouldn't even let journalists open the hood.

I like how they make one car cover everything from commuter shitbox to Corvette racing competitor.

I really hope this looks better in person than it does in images. The 2015 looked fat but otherwise decent. Now it's still fat but looks like an uglier Jaguar with downs.

Probably because they fucked up and still have worse numbers than a 2016 camaro

The mustang isn't a competitor to the corvette in any way. its not even in GTLM or GT3.

The camaro does a better job at filling more niches than the mustang. from M2 to super GT.

Who cares? It's fucking hideous thanks to pedestrian safety.

>Who cares? It's fucking hideous thanks to pedestrian safety.
yay, thanks yuropoors....

This, why does the EU ruin everything?

s-sorry...

>dual injection

for what purpose?

How does it keep getting better looking with each generation/update? Is Ford run by Demigods?

Performance of direct injection without the carbon build up on the intake valve

Its looking more and more like a gtr