British were offered a peace deal by Hess and Hitler in WW2 that would completely restore all Western European...

>British were offered a peace deal by Hess and Hitler in WW2 that would completely restore all Western European territories
>Rejected in favour of more war

Eternal Anglo does it again

>Hitler breaks numerous treaties, both bilateral ones signed with England itself (The naval limitations spring to mind) as well as signed with the international community at large (The Sudeten will be my last land grab, honest!)
>An unannounced and unsanctioned senior official said Hitler's government shows up, making a deal he has no actual power to bind his government to.
>It is unreasonable to reject this.

Naziboos, not even once.

Fascism had to be destroyed. Returning stolen territory just stalls time before a third German invasion.

Germany got off too light after WWI. They had to be dismembered and Prussia had to be abolished lest they try to kick off WWIII.

The one good thing the USSR ever did.

Skullfucking Germany to the point where they became #refugeeswelcome geldings.

>Lets in Hundreds of thousands of Fascists years later just because they aren't white

Way to go Britain and Western Europe.

If anything the Soviet Union helped to preserve a lot more traditional Germany. Eastern Germany are where right wing parties such as AfD have most of their support. The west of Germany is a bunch of cuckolds similar to the Dutch or English.

Britain hates Europe

> 99% war score for Great Britain
> Germany propose: White Peace

Europe hates Europe

Good job deflecting the criticism

You're speaking of Western Germany, the Soviets have preserved a lot of German traditionalism in their part of the country.

Nazis be like "I have no more territorial demands"

>Miklagard

>Adolfsburg

Kek

t-take that back!

>Targowytch;
Kek;
And i literally can't read anything in Moldova;

also:

>mfw Temerian peasant says Mahakam shouldn't be independent

>participation war score for Great britain.
>9%

>negotiating with someone who has no leverage
lol no, unconditional surrender mother fucker

t. Pierre