Why are they giving normies so much power??

268 horsepower, are you fucking kidding me?? Normies can't handle it every one of them doesn't need this much. They should have 80 horsepower MAX. All it does is make driving more dangerous for everyone because they can't drive.

Implying its the normies we have to watch out fro and not you stupid fucks going 70 in a 40 down a residential street in a school zone in your clapped out shitbox 3k civics

you're right because when Becky is texting, talking on the phone and flying down the road pushing all 268 horses it's really the 3k civic you should be worried about, gtfo nerd

I agree. I have had so many stupid whores in their x5's texting and driving, or drink driving.

I shit you not, at the school picking my lil sis up and i saw a mother drinking a bottle of wine in her x5.

I will agree. texting and driving is an insanely stupid thing to do. I will stand by my statements on people who push it too much on residential streets. Just the other day I saw a totally avoidable accident where challenger took a corner too fast and lost control of the back and smacked into a car with babies in it. He then did the admirable thing and took off like the bitch he was. Tracks exist for a reason.

Fusion sport has 325 horsepower kek

which leads me right back to my point, that normies can't handle anything over 60 horses. And it's ridiculous because automakers just keep adding more

Europeans should be banned

what're you talking about

school parking lots are the worst, i just graduated like a month ago so it's still fresh for me, you have stacies driving these massive bmw and mercedes luxobarges with a bunch of poor but ripped black guys she's bringing home to fuck her, and then you have chads and manlets in these huge lifted brodozing pickup trucks who literally do pic related through oncoming traffic, all the autists who like their cars wait until all the normalfags are done trying to kill each other

The people in this thread sound like a bunch of Brit telling to a 16 years old that a 2.5l Camry is an heavy and powerful car.

exactly which is why I don't understand why car manufacturers go "what should we do?" "well kids like to go fast and their parents like to be distracted while driving and cause accidents, LET'S MAKE THE CARS FASTER"

>to much of a faggit to handle freedom

You know what is great about america? Its that 15 years ago I took a 30 minute drivers test, and now I can walk into a dodge dealership and buy an affordable 700 horsepower street car, then drive down the street and fill the trunk with as many high power assault rifles as I please (that I had to take no test for). I know it is tough for you godless, freedom-hating communists to hear, but my government does not grant rights, it recognizes that they are inherent and unalienable. So why dont you go choke on your favorit muslim cock and leave freedom to those that exercise it.

>"more than 80hp is DANGEROUS and should be BANNED!"
Eurocuck mentality.

should be banned for normal fucks who can't drive properly.

it's why i welcome self driving cars, although it is funny to see the normal fags maim each other

I get a nice kick too, I can't wait till self driving cars come around cause you know every shit head normie is gonna pick one up and then the streets will finally be safe and fun for enthusiasts

>assault rifles
found the poser

>dosn't know how to communicate with normies and communists outside of /k/

found the basement dweller

>It's a "everyone sucks but me" thread

Ooh boy.

i just find back roads now because i live in the county and for some reason normalfags think it's unsafe to go there

Bill of rights, not bill of needs, you cuck.
Fuck off to yurop if you love regulations and hard-to-obtain licenses so much.

no it's a
>most people can't fucking drive and manufacturers are throwing gas on the fire by continually adding more power for no reason thread

So you want less power when you get your license and can finally afford a used shitbox?

>I know how my change my car oil, therefore I'm a better driver than everyone else

>when you get your license and can finally afford a used shitbox
>implying
I already have a license and a nice decent car

The V6 camry and accord have had that kind of HP for over a decade

>I know how to drive without being distracted by my phone and everything else around me, therefore I know I'm a better driver

Sharpie a timestamp on your dick and prove it.

You sound overly confident. That's dangerous.

>1980s was the best decade for cars

Fuck off

at work so couldnt sharpie my dick

Totally not a random car in the parking lot

So you're mad a corolla has more horsepower.

nah dude. completely missed the point
>provides proof
>n-not your c-car total strangers
not sure how else you want proof ya fuckin nig

>268

Get with the times, the new Camry has 301HP and will smoke your hot hatch.

Because cars have gotten so heavy. Same power to weight ratio as in the past.

And? completely missed the point
makes sense but what does the average consumer give a shit about power to weight all they want is
>muh safety
>muh mpeegees
>muh cargo space

There are people on this board so poor they can't believe someone has a fucking ST. Unreal

this
there should genuinely be a $50 a week paywall to post on some boards

If that's all the average consumer really cared about, everything would coalesce into variations of the Prius, because that's what it optimizes over everything else. The car market is - big? mature? diverse? Has different segments? And manufacturers are all trying to find niches where they don't have to compete directly with everyone else? Companies HATE price wars, try to avoid them as much as possible.

seriously, I drive a FiST not a fuckin Lambo. But what else do you expect from a bunch of autistic busriders?

>>>/bus/

>I agree. I have had so many stupid whores in their x5's texting and driving, or drink driving.
>I shit you not, at the school picking my lil sis up and i saw a mother drinking a bottle of wine in her x5.

But we need to get a bmw SUV FOR THE CHILDREN.

>He then did the admirable thing and took off like the bitch he was.
That's because the penalty for hit and run driving is small relative to staying and paying for the crime. Long ago, legislators tried to raise the penalty, but got complaints that it was racist to make the penalties higher. Legislators don't like making laws that affect one race more than others especially once the activist lobbyists get on board. So the penalties remained low.

lmao look at this poorfag

What kind of blue state would consider hit-and-run to be racism?

>tfw my Mustang only has 305
:[ I need to SC this damn thing.

>OP thinks he isn't a normalfag

>not being able to drive full throttle while checking your messages and doing selfies
>lmao @ ur life

>frog poster

>/vip/ is just s shitty [s4s]
Bravo moneyboys

Been saying this shit for years. I drove a 2005 3.5 Maxima the other day and was absolutely blown away by how much faster it is than my Mazda3

Imagine being so poor you can't imagine someone owning a Fiesta ST

probably uses the public libraries WiFi in order to post

>Communicating with communists
Why would you do that? The only place they belong is against a wall or between a helicopter and the ground.

>toyota is making their econoboxes as powerful as mustangs power to weight wise for peanuts

M A D M E N

the MR-S is a work of art and I want one

Are they just going to be a 4 banger with a turbo?

That kit is adorable, makes it look like a baby Carrera GT.

You make America sound like a homeland for men with tiny penises

Reminds me of a Carre-

Fuck you beat me to it

heres a tip. 99% of the time, theyre gonna be sold at around 100,000 miles, usually because they dont wanna deal with pain in the ass maintenance. Find one that needs a new top, engine, paintjob, etc. I got pic related for only $3500

The citizens don't misinterpret it. It's just that legislators are aware some law changes affect other races more than others. The question of right and wrong is separate from the issue of whether or not law changes place extra burden upon other races. The race discrmination activists also are always against any law that can cause more people of their race to be fined or jailed. That's why law changes might not occur if they affect one race more than other races. Legislators don't sponsor bills that might get overturned in challenges later on. It would leave a blot on their record that they were associated with a racist law. The anti-discrimination laws are very strong and the courts side with them (over common sense) most of the time.

pretty sexy, you have my dream car too. can we be friends?
I'll search around but the only ones around me are auto

>They should have 80 horsepower MAX

go suck theresa may cock, britcuck. we're living in the times where 3200lbs sedan is considered "light". cars in the future will become even fatter because want "muh safety" being able to hit a tree and walk away like in video games.
if you would count +4 people (avg. 170lbs each) + fuel,
270hp isn't really that much

and most people won't use it all that power because they'll be trying to keep engine under 3000 rpm.

eat shit nig, my v6 camry lets me fuck with civics and other stancefaggots. I love it

taurus sho has like 400+ if I remember correctly

it has 365 but has twin tarbos

think again bud, I only see one

BMW 4 series has the highest accident rates while BMW X1 is ranked 2.

because people like being able to get on the freeway at the speed limit so that semi going 60mph doesn't run you over

>the MR-S is ugly as fuck and I want one
fixed

oh damn you got me. It's one strong enough for two

naa bro, the other tarbo is under this special cover built to protect the engine from its heat

oh fuck man! where's the 4th tarbo??

That V6 is the better engine. I learned to drive in a Camry that had the 2.4L 2AR-FE and it fucking blew

>158 HP @ 5700 RPM
>138 lb-ft @ 3800 RPM

No redeeming features whatsoever

normies don't give a fuck about the better engine, they just want transportation. And what do you mean no redeeming features?

>BMW 4 series has the highest accident rates while BMW X1 is ranked 2.

It would be interesting if the BMW SUV types had high accident rates. Then all those parents getting a BMW "for the childrrens' safety" are also headed for accidents.

This is the Yamaha V6 specifically designed for high power without turbos you dumb fucks.

This board, I swear.

>220hp
>high power
>this board, I swear

Yeah no shit....:/

>wow a 268 horsepower shitbox

>Wow a retard who can only kill himself if a single spec of rain touches the ground

Veeky Forums is just for the shit posting now isn't it.

nothing personnel, kid

This has never been a problem.

Basically don't ride like a track racer and shoot for steeper lean angles and higher cornering speeds because it's "cool", and don't ride a track racer's bike with near-treadless supersport tires because it's "cool".

Sportbikes are poor at coping with low traction situations. Something about the weight distribution with the rider on the bike makes it too easy to loose the front and too hard to control the rear. They are extreme machines meant for dry, rubber-impregnated pavement.

They are also the only bikes americans buy besides harleys.

What bike should americans get? What if I'm looking at a z650, is that a silly buy?

Regular motorcycles, dual sports, and adventure bikes.

desu any nigger that complains about racism in regards to hit and run punishments affecting them deserves the label

It's both of you morons, don't hoon in residential areas, you retard

In what way are vehicles covered by the bill of rights

ey florida

where you at boiiii?

tampa

damn nigga, I'm all the way up in the panhandle

How is your area for roads that are interesting to drive on?

pretty poor, ive only found a handful of roads actually worth driving on and they're 45 minutes away, but it's worth it because they are pretty long

>cars in the future will become even fatter
It's too bad that punishes anyone that has a lightweight car. Those heavy cars will cause more injuries to those in lightweight cars. I can see why soccer moms that like to use the phone while driving would want a SUV.

They aren't.
The poster was confusing regular laws with the bill of rights.
It should be legal for states to be able to pass laws regulating driver licenses to have endorsements for higher powered vehicles. But grass roots voter opinion won't allow it.